[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shingeki no Kyojin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 564
Thread images: 106

File: 2346346.jpg (43KB, 644x334px) Image search: [Google]
2346346.jpg
43KB, 644x334px
Ymir confirmed for being eaten by Galliard. The changes made to her mindless form in the anime couldn't make it more obvious.
>>
File: BduCdoKCEAAodQV.jpg large.jpg (176KB, 928x928px) Image search: [Google]
BduCdoKCEAAodQV.jpg large.jpg
176KB, 928x928px
BRA a best.
>>
>>156419851
Are you me?
>>
>>156419851
screencapping for when you're wrong and get to eat shit.
Jaw and the Ymir titan are different.

Ymir is dead, but is NOT the Jaw.
>>
File: 98958864.jpg (281KB, 827x915px) Image search: [Google]
98958864.jpg
281KB, 827x915px
>>156419875
Good taste.
>>
File: endgame.png (422KB, 589x430px) Image search: [Google]
endgame.png
422KB, 589x430px
Endgame right here, brothers.
>>
>>156419937
Where she belongs.
>>
Erwin was a better choice desu

In-universe, Armin is a better strategist and younger, but the Survey Corps leading a military coup and then immediately getting 99% of their people killed, including the commander and public figure for the whole coup, looks really REALLY bad
>>
>>156419851
Why didn't that guy just titan shift if he was so fucked?
>>
File: 1492920816631-1.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492920816631-1.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>156419851
Can't wait for dubbed version of daddy issues
>>
>>156419851

How shit do the "warriors" have to be to get snuck up on by a goddamn titan and have one of their three spies immediately murdered before they even get to the walls?

Not only that but why not recruit Ymir at that point then also?
>>
>>156420095
It didn't matter in the end. They were still seen as heroes.
>>
>>156420095
>Armin is a better strategist
>muh three cups
>>
SPOILERS THIS WEEK?
>>
File: 1492836080218.jpg (16KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492836080218.jpg
16KB, 500x600px
Armin a cute.
>>
>>156419937
>soon to be dead, paralyze, dead
Yea best team to hell
>>
>>156420170

Did you miss the "in-universe" part?
>>
Anyone know what we're at manga-wise? This is moving a little too slow for my tastes.
>>
>>156420150
This part fucked me up when animated. I really liked her design and hearing people get crunched mid-sentence just makes me cringe.
>>
File: Armin dayo.png (213KB, 397x477px) Image search: [Google]
Armin dayo.png
213KB, 397x477px
Armin's new hair.
>>
F O U R
O
U
R

C U P S
U
P
S O O N
O
O
N
>>
>>156420170

>see three cups
>know that most likely, the three shifters you are chasing are nearby
>know that titans are hiding in walls already
>know that shifters have been doing ambush tactics the entire time

GEE I WONDER WHERE THE SHIFTERS COULD BE
>>
File: Ymir.png (1MB, 938x655px) Image search: [Google]
Ymir.png
1MB, 938x655px
Let's stop with the shipping cancer for a while and actually discuss some stuff.

Who gave Kruger the shifter power and why? Why HIM?
We know that the Attack Titan must have been the other shifter that went with King Fritz to the island, but why did it leave?

And also, why were the Reiss in power instead of the Fritz, like told in Grishas flashback? Did the Fritz fuck with the Reiss, resulting in them having royal blood and then they just went with it? Or did they Reiss overthrow the Fritz? Maybe this even has something to do with the Attack Titan leaving Paradis.

In any case, the Attack Titan shifter must have conspired against the Progenitor Titan, because Kruger wanted Grisha so steal that power.

I really hope we get a big flashback with ALL the past shit and how it actually happened.
>>
>>156420223

Yeah that part was fucked. People breaking down to a child like state like that is really disheartening.
>>
>>156420247
>know that titans are hiding in walls already
>hiding
>in the walls
>titans are hiding.
>HIDING
>in the walls
Fucking hell Arminfags get worse and worse.
>>
File: image.jpg (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20KB, 225x225px
>>156420286
What will Levi's cries sound like?
>>
In the next chapter of "Who ate Ymir" will we be finally seeing LAME in their ugly timeskip designs? I'm just hoping for new uniforms.
>>
>>156420383
Very similar to when he fucked the titan that ate his first squad.
>>
Is Ymir a boy or a girl?
>>
>>156420345
Don't make such a dramatic because anon used hiding.
>>
>>156420459
meant to type "fucked up" but in essence he really did fuck that titan
>>
>>156420345

That's the extent of his knowledge of the titans in the walls. Why are they there? Does he even fucking know? All he knows is that there are titans in the walls....secretly. Unobservable, almost like they don't want to be seen
>>
>>156420465
Why do you care? Do you want to self-insert or something?
>>
>>156420283
I just assumed the wall Fritz aren't actual Fritz, and the Reiss are just Fritz that got paranoid and decided to rule from the shadows.
>>
YH is canon.
>>
>>156420468
Then the faggot should learn to use the right words.

>>156420502
So he can decipher that the shifters are in the walls because he doesn't know why titans are in the walls? Real fucking sensible.
>>
>>156420524
It must be the other way around, the real Fritz must be the ones on the island, they had the progenitor titan after all.

I think Dina was from a lower branch in the hierarchy.
>>
>>156420564

He can deceipher that the shifters are in the walls because

-There is evidence of three people being in the nearby area recently (HURR THREE CUP) and they are hunting three shifters

-Armin has previous knowledge of titans hiding in walls

-Armin knows that the shifters are desperate in trying to get Eren so they will definitely be in the operating area

-The shifters have a history of ambush tactics

I mean...is it really that much of a stretch?
>>
>>156420247
>Actually four shifters.
Can Armong ever recover?
>>
>>156420647
Actually, they were only expecting BR.
>>
>>156420647
For the retarded faggots who inhabit these threads? yeah.
Anon, you seem quite smart and your input will be greatly appreciated. Please stay around.
>>
>>156420589
What if Dina was from thr top hierarchy and the one's from the island are lower and stoled the power from them.

Could explain why BRZ mentioned that they were there to regain the original titan as if it was theirs to begin with.
>>
>>156420662
Mule wasn't invited to the tea party.
>>
>>156420283
It's implied that Kruger had an alligeance with some east country and promised to give the coordinate to them.
Fritz = Reiss.
It was never specified where the 8th titan went.
>>
>>156420709
Marley lies of course.
We know for a fact that Marley had 7 shifters and Progenitor + Attack were the ones leaving.
>>
>>156420720
Mule's a girl. She probably didn't want to hang out with stinky men.
>>
>>156420589
I'm not saying the walls had no Fritz, I'm saying the "King Fritz" and his relatives at the time of the series probably aren't really Fritz, and the real Fritz family just changed their names to Reiss at some point.
>>
File: 1493244704152.png (633KB, 964x624px) Image search: [Google]
1493244704152.png
633KB, 964x624px
>>156420459
So, manlet dies with autistic screeching it is then

I look forward to this
>>
>>156420757
>Marley lies of course.
That would make Grisha or Kruger an liar, actually.
>>
>>156420647
But that's wrong, stupid, reaching, nonsensical and yes, a stretch.

>-There is evidence of three people being in the nearby area recently (HURR THREE CUP) and they are hunting three shifters
He knew Ymir went with them, three cups shouldn't have meant shit.

>-Armin has previous knowledge of titans hiding in walls
Residing =/= hiding. Stop saying hiding.

>-Armin knows that the shifters are desperate in trying to get Eren so they will definitely be in the operating area
Obviously.

>-The shifters have a history of ambush tactics
No they don't.

>I mean...is it really that much of a stretch?
Yes.

Why search the walls? The entirety of Shiganshina lies before them, and he has them search the walls? Not only that, he has them conveniently comes across the exact area that conceals Reiner. You don't think that's fucking stupid and convenient? You think Armins intelligence was involved? It wasn't omniscient writing on Isayama's part? No. Lord no. Armin is just smart.
>>
File: 0092-006.jpg (579KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0092-006.jpg
579KB, 1066x1600px
>>156419851
Galliard doesn't have claws, so no.
>>
>>156420095
Just until when are ErwLfujos are going to be salty over this?
>>
>>156420540
I'm so happy.
>>
>>156420859
It's seems like his jaw is used to dig here so he can get the rail. His hands also have something weird going on with them. What if he's capable of digging underground?
>>
>>156420859
He does. He just armored them like he armored his jaw.
>>
>>156420777
TRIPS CONFIRMS IT

MANLET IS KILL AND GOES OUT SCREECHING LIKE THE AUTIST HE IS
>>
>>156420971
>tfw galliard is the mole titan
>>
>>156420905
They've got a whole ocean of salt for themselves.
>>
>>156421007
Not really.
>>
>>156421007
We've seen armored claws with Reiner. Also sharp teeth means nothing when Zeke has them too.
>>
>>156420540
Does anyone even dispute this?
>>
File: file.png (10KB, 123x72px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
10KB, 123x72px
>>
>>156419851
I hope Galliard dies a painful death
>>
>>156421187
Delusional EHfags.
>>
>>156420858
>He knew Ymir went with them, three cups shouldn't have meant shit.
He didn't know Ymir was really working along with BR and there was also Zeke.
>Why search the walls? The entirety of Shiganshina lies before them, and he has them search the walls? Not only that, he has them conveniently comes across the exact area that conceals Reiner.
Armin knew BR were there because of the hot cups and the soldiers said they search everywhere but couldn't find them. Armin realized they were hiding in the walls and is a veteran soldier the one who finds Reiner.
>>
>>156421237
Historia, pls. Ymir gave herself up willingly.
>>
>>156420858

>He knew Ymir went with them, three cups shouldn't have meant shit.

Three cups = Ymir, Bert, and Reiner were drinking up on the wall, as far as Armin knew

>Residing =/= hiding. Stop saying hiding.

I think you're being nitpicky but okay, Armin had knowledge that titans are inside of walls for SOME reason

>-The shifters have a history of ambush tactics
No they don't.

-First: Colossus and Armor appear, fuck shit up, then bounce

Second - Colossus appears, fucks shit up, leaves

-Female titan ambushes Survey Corps trying to capture Eren

-Colossus gets tossed in a goddamn barrel on top of Survey Corps heads and ambushes them

That's a pretty good chunk of ambush tactics.

>Why search the walls? The entirety of Shiganshina lies before them, and he has them search the walls? Not only that, he has them conveniently comes across the exact area that conceals Reiner. You don't think that's fucking stupid and convenient? You think Armins intelligence was involved? It wasn't omniscient writing on Isayama's part? No. Lord no. Armin is just smart.

They already had checked a portion of Shiganshina. And what, you think Bert and Reiner are just gonna wait around in a house to be found? Obviously they will want some kind of vantage, as Armin says, to keep an eye on the situation. What kind of vantage points does Shiganshina have? Probably some tall buildings, but they would get easily spotted there. Obviously they could be on the wall but that's another spot they would get seen immediately. Where can two titans hide where they would have an advantage? Maybe a place where other titans have been seen?

Yeah, I'm not gonna deny that it's convenient that they find the hideout not too long after they start searching. But thats a suspension of disbelief thing. There are lots of plot conveniences in fiction, it keeps the story moving along so that we don't need two chapters of Surver Corps members searching walls
>>
guys, what do you think will happen next chapter?
>return to Eren and co?
>Marley titans shifter power inheritance ceremony?
>>
>>156421298
I know and I know she has no problems about dying but it still hurts ;_;
>>
Is Paradis gonna go to war with Marley?

Don't they have like, 1/50th of the population at best?

And they only have Colossus and Attack titan to use in the war. I assume the Progenitor isn't gonna be on the frontlines

Not only that but Paradis has never been in a war before
>>
>>156421372
You're lovely.
>>
Where was Ymir during the Shiganshina fight?
Did she left Paradis with the ship that arrived to bring Zeke and Pieck?
>>
>>156421372
Thank you so much.
>>
>>156421502
>Did she left Paradis with the ship
She was wearing Marley clothing while writing the letter, so probably.
>>
>>156421467
There's a lot of IFs on there. They have two, but it's the same as having only one.
>>
>>156421274
>He didn't know Ymir was really working along with BR
But he knew she was there. A third cup shouldn't mean a thing.

>there was also Zeke.
Whom he had no knowledge of.

>Armin knew BR were there because of the hot cups and the soldiers said they search everywhere but couldn't find them.
He also knew that BR had odm gear, so the temperature of the cups has no relation to their proximity as they could have quickly covered a large area.

>Armin realized they were hiding in the walls and is a veteran soldier the one who finds Reiner.
I know. It's stupid.

>>156421372
>Three cups = Ymir, Bert, and Reiner were drinking up on the wall, as far as Armin knew
Yet this is presented as a revelation and something that arminfags like to harp on about.

>I think you're being nitpicky but okay, Armin had knowledge that titans are inside of walls for SOME reason
Exactly. He has knowledge of them being there, but that's all. There's no reason to extrapolate this into "they're in the walls."

>-First: Colossus and Armor appear, fuck shit up, then bounce
An attack, not an ambush. Learn what an ambush is.

>Second - Colossus appears, fucks shit up, leaves

>-Female titan ambushes Survey Corps trying to capture Eren

>-Colossus gets tossed in a goddamn barrel on top of Survey Corps heads and ambushes them
Definitely not an Ambush. He has a fucking conversation with them you retard.

>They already had checked a portion of Shiganshina.
They checked the immediate area.

>And what, you think Bert and Reiner are just gonna wait around in a house to be found?
For being fond of talking about ambush, you're not very clever. A house in the centre of Shiganshina would be a prime ambush locale.

I'm leaving for tonight, but while I'm gone, explain to me this.

How did they get into the wall that has been monitored by the Garrison for decades without ever discovering a hollow area.
>>
>>156421603
Nitpicky and arguing semantics when they're unrelated to the issue at hand; the post.
Fuck off.
>>
>>156421768
>tfw triggered and proven wrong at literally every turn
shinkeki no kyojin
>>
Armin is by far the shittiest character.
>>
>>156421603

An ambush is just a surprise attack dude. What exactly do you think an ambush is?

The female titan attack is an excellent example of an ambush. Literally she comes in out of nowhere and reks an entire wing of the Survey Corps.

Beast titan lining up with the pure titans outside of Shinganshina isn't an ambush. Surprise attacks are. You're right on the barrel situation though, I was misremembering that situation.

Why would you hide in the middle of the city that is about to be retaken when you can hide in the GODDAMN WALLS where nobody could possibly see you? Were Bert and Rein privy to the fact that people knew about the Wall Titans? Sorry about my ignorance but I honestly don't remember. Even if BR did know that the Survey Corps knew about wall titans, I still think it's a totally reasonable plan to hide in the walls.

Are you asking how BR got into the hollow area of the wall? Well they probably had Beast hollow out a part of the wall while he was doing fuck all for five years. The Garrison isn't gonna be at the outer limits of a titan infested area to watch out for that
>>
>>156421852
He has brains
>>
>>156420182
Armong a shit.
>>
>>156421875
>An ambush is just a surprise attack dude.
It literally isn't.

>What exactly do you think an ambush is?
Google is your friend.

>The female titan attack is an excellent example of an ambush. Literally she comes in out of nowhere and reks an entire wing of the Survey Corps.
Pursuit and an attack =/=ambush

>Beast titan lining up with the pure titans outside of Shinganshina isn't an ambush. Surprise attacks are.
Yep, that's an ambush. But as we discussed, he was a non-factor because he was an unknown in the equation.

etc etc seriously I'm tired, I'll shoot the shit tomorrow if the thread survives.
>>
Autism: the tread.
Serioulsy, don't lose your time trying to reason with the Armongfag for the 100000th time. He won't listen.
>>
>>156421949
Armin is forced. That a reader notes this is the worst shame for a writer.
>>
>>156421011
I didnt like when he was doing the death metal screams at the end with all the epileptic flashes but theres a part where he wails while skidding up the titan's arm and that really got to me desu
>>
>>156421992

>An ambush is a long-established military tactic in which combatants take advantage of concealment and the element of surprise to attack unsuspecting enemy combatants from concealed positions

>concealment
>element of surprise

What am I missing here? Are you saying because BR weren't literally hiding inside of a bush shooting guns that it isn't an ambush?
>>
>>156421603
>make a surprise attack on (someone) from a concealed position
that applies to pretty much all of those examples. Just because they can see a titan from a half mile away doesn't suddenly make it not an ambush when they can reach you so fast/come out of fucking thin air
>>
>>156421603
>Whom he had no knowledge of.
Connie saw MT as long as other members. They surely informed Erwin, and the point is the same, four shifters would have made things worse.

>He also knew that BR had odm gear, so the temperature of the cups has no relation to their proximity as they could have quickly covered a large area.
Armin would have suggested to search the walls just in case anyway. They wouldn't had left their guards down just because BR weren't there.

>It's stupid
It isn't, they soldiers had already checked the area. Where else could they have been? At least BR weren't waiting for them.
>>
>>156421992
>it isn't technically an ambush lol
fuck off nitpick retard
>>
>BRAfags arguments against Armin are nothing but nitpicking semantics and repeating "aura of retardation"
bunch of idiots.
>>
>>156422181
Careful. They will tell you to go to hell.
>>
>>156421852
What about Shitren?
>>
>>156421452

You forget that there are colossal titans in the walls
>>
>>156421949
Armin a cute.
>>
>>156421467
They HAVE to learn how to use the progenitor, it would win them the war EASILY but I doubt it is going to be that easy
They probably need eren to eat the beast or have historia ride eren into battle
>>
File: 0090-031.jpg (453KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0090-031.jpg
453KB, 1066x1600px
What happened after pic related?
>>
>>156422564
Historia probably got turned into a mindless titan.
>>
>>156422564

That was when Eren had a flashback of a memory from Frieda because he was in contact with Historia, I guess
>>
>>156422564
Shitren stopped hesitating to sacrifice Historia and now she's a mindless titan desu.
>>
>>156422654
That's exactly what it was. But what happened after?
>>
>>156419851
Isayama need to stop being a huge fag and confirm ymir status
>>
>>156422763
It must feel awful being left in the dark for years.
>>
>>156422763
Seriously what the fuck is taking him so long? It hurts being a Ymirfag
>>
>>156421875
Thank you for existing anon.
>>
>>156422822
At this point we're going to have to wait till vol 23 comes out with the status chart unless they pull a vol 22 and not add one again.
>>
>>156422928
Vol 22 is the only volume without a status chart right? He's really dragging this out.
>>
File: drink_your_milk.jpg (434KB, 661x1575px) Image search: [Google]
drink_your_milk.jpg
434KB, 661x1575px
Would you?
>>
>>156423079
Ewww.
>>
>>156423079
Hisu did, but she is still a dwarf.
>>
>>156423079
Literally why
>>
>>156423079
Why not
>>
>>156419851
>YOU CALL THIS FOOD? I SEE SHIT IN MY HAND!
>>
>>156423079
Why.
>>
>>156422029
Pretty much
He should be dead now.
>>
>>156422564
he became a depressed warmonger from something he saw
that's why he said that the only way to be free is to defeat marley
>>
>>156423079
Wha-nooooooo NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT? WHY?
>>
>>156423079
Holy kek, where did you even find this? As an Ymirfag I'm conflicted desu
>>
>>156419851
Jaws is CLEARLY not Ymir´s titan.

That been said, Ymir is most likely dead now.
>>
>>156419851
I don't think Galliard ate her, Galliard's power seems to be his jaw and Ymir power is probably the fingernails
>>
>>156423363
I bet Hisu made this when she was bored.
>>
>>156423379
They need the power, so probably someone ate her and is going to tell Hise just to fuck her up
>>
>>156423394
Dude, they fucking changed Ymir's design in the anime for that reason. She went from normal teeth to fucking Galliard teeth.
>>
>>156423440
>using the anime as reference
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>156423440
Zeke also had pointy teeth.
>>
>>156423440
>Galliard teeth
MT has sharp teeth as well, so that doesn't mean much and Galliard also doesn't have claws.
>>
>>156423460
>Doesn't know anime is Isayama's improved version of his own story
What a fucking newfag.
>>
>>156419851
Animefag that used to read the manga when at the 50 chapter here. So, people who are updated to the last chapter, how much of mistery is left?

you can spoil me btw
>>
File: Scooby_pnunch_eren_copy.png (80KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby_pnunch_eren_copy.png
80KB, 400x213px
http://attackontitan.wikia.com/wiki/User_blog:Coolbobguy2/hey_guys?useskin=oasis
Is this fake? Or is this guy autistic?
>>
>>156423440
Those teeth do not look anything like Galliard jaw, i mean i know all the titans design are different, but cmon all the other always keep the scential look at the attack titan, Galliard has more like a armored jaw
>>
>>156423506
Literally nothing left. We wwll now.
>>
>>156423507

fake "lol randumb" humor
>>
File: 1492296112114.jpg (2MB, 2750x2034px) Image search: [Google]
1492296112114.jpg
2MB, 2750x2034px
>>156423506
>>
File: .jpg (70KB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
70KB, 500x423px
>>156423124
That's fine

>>156423363
Pixiv, id 509181 if you're wondering
>>
File: C8oSBbsXkAAdPG_.jpg (94KB, 894x640px) Image search: [Google]
C8oSBbsXkAAdPG_.jpg
94KB, 894x640px
>>156423506
It's raining titans now
>>
File: 1491928135737.png (291KB, 496x559px) Image search: [Google]
1491928135737.png
291KB, 496x559px
>TFW it's halfway in
>>
>>156423505
in design, but Isayama is not going to change the story because of the anime, but in the other hand Isaya pulled a lot of bullshit, so maybe could he have the balls and stupidity to make Armin the the colossal titan?
>>
>>156423539
Since im too lazy to read at this moment i will just let myself go with the questions:

>Is there any future in the manga after no more mysteries?
>Will Reiner have a happy ending?
>Where and what was Reiner's homeland?
>Will my waifu (sasha) have a happy ending?
>Mikasa x Eren would still be considered an incest relationship
>What's the deal with the dinosaurs and the whale at the opening?
>>
>>156423572
Someone add Manlet going "i think we should let him rest"
>>
>>156423634
Fighting
Fuck no
Germany
Who?
>>
File: 615164514.png (122KB, 476x600px) Image search: [Google]
615164514.png
122KB, 476x600px
>>156423580
>That's fine
Definitely.
>>
>>156423634
>Is there any future in the manga after no more mysteries?
Yes, but because anwers just bring more questions
No, he's going to be eaten
Marley
We don't know yet
Not really, now the moral thing is the problem
Demons metaphor bla blabla
>>
File: Tp5FIeS.jpg (561KB, 2340x1714px) Image search: [Google]
Tp5FIeS.jpg
561KB, 2340x1714px
>>156423634
He'll be titan fodder soon.
>>
File: ded.png (60KB, 167x331px) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
60KB, 167x331px
>>156423634
Reiner is dead
Marley but he's a Eldian Marleyan, which basically means titan cattle
>>
>>156419851
I just got some thoughts about this whole moment based on things we know now.

How didn´t Ymir got away with eating Marcel? how did a normal mindless titan get that far agaisnt 3 titan shifters?

You might say: "she was sneaky and caught them off guard", ok, I will take it, but, how come Reiner and Bertholdt didn´t do anything to her after she killed their friend?

If for reason they couldn´t shift (saving energy for the wall or something), how are they still alive? wouldn´t Ymir go after them? it´s not as if they could scape a titan just on foot.

Now you might say: "Maybe she human shifted inmediatly and that´s why she didn´t chase them", but how come Reiner and Bertholdt didn´t notice it? they shouldn´t have see it happen, and they would recognize Ymir once they saw her for the first time in the army.

And how come Reiner and Bertholdt never found anything weird about the fact that there was a soldier with the same name as the original titan?.
>>
>>156423634
>>Is there any future in the manga after no more mysteries?
It can end extremely well or extremely bad for the main characters. I'd say there's no chance for an in between.
He's gonna die soon. He's got titan cancer, a curse for every shifter that gives them a short lifespan. 13 years top. Every shifter, including Eren, is subject of this curse.
A country close to Paradis (where walled folk live).
Don't think so. She's happy now, though. Splashing water and playing in the ocean.
Don't think so desu.
It's all about the survival of the fittest and that shit. Cruel but beautiful world, Mikasa's vision of the mantis eating a butterfly and her dad goose hunting.
>>
>>156423679
I want to be hugged by Hisu.
>>
>>156423712
>armored titan is the greatest weapon
he hasn't won a single fight against anyone
the most productive thing he has done is destroying the gate
>>
>>156423723
Maybe she was an abnormal? I mean look at her creepy eyes, what kind of mindless titan have those?

Ymir probably left after eating Marcel while BR were still in shock. And with the name Ymir it's not odd to have someone from the wall be named like that since there wouldn't be discrimination in there.
>>
>>156423776
It's the best weapon they have since Paradis' doesn't carry anti-titan artillery like the middle east union around at the moment.
>>
>>156423776
>>156423855
Also they just lost the colossus titan, attack titan and Annie is still frozen, so yes they have Armored, Jaws(Galliard), Beast and possibly Ymir, so there still 2 titan shifters left
>>
>>156419851

I will be reading the manga after season 2 is over. How will it affect me emotionally taking into account this list of character i like/dislike

Like:

>Sasha (waifu)
>Mikasa
>Connie
>Reiner
>Tall guy whose best friend is Reiner
>Erwin
>Levi
>Female Hange
>Eren
>Ymir
>Keith (bald instructor)
>Marlowe (Fungus head)
>Pixis
>Hannes
>Rico
>Hitch (Fungus head's waifu, and mine too)

Dislike

>Armin
>Annie
>Jean
>Kitz (the one that almost kill Eren with cannons)
>>
>>156423855
armin can just grab him and throw him to the fucking sea
there is absolutely nothing he can do
>>
>>156423943
The other 2 titans are Eren (Coordinate) and Pieck (Cartman)
>>
>>156423975
We don't know if Armin is the colossus now, also they lose Berholt like just said so, yeap in comparasion Armored is the best they have left in power
>>
>>156423740
>She's happy now, though. Splashing water and playing in the ocean.
I hope Connie dies so she stay pure
>>
>>156423943
No, Eren has Founder and there's the fucking dog one.
>>
File: 1395361213363.png (156KB, 263x652px) Image search: [Google]
1395361213363.png
156KB, 263x652px
>>156423950
>>Tall guy whose best friend is Reiner
His name's Bert. Make the list again when the anime is over. Though Sasha is completely irrelevant after the arrows scene.
>>
>>156424008
You're right i forgot about cordinate and i wasen't sure if Piech was one or just mindless being controled that guy got the shot end of the stick what is Pieck power supose to be?
>>
>>156424025
>We don't know if Armin is the colossus now
What? He is, there is literally nothing to say the contrary.
>also they lose Berholt like just said so
Are you ok?
>>
>>156423943
Eren has both Attacking titan and Original titan in him. So each side has:

Paradis'-
>Attacking + Original(Eren)
>Colossus(Armin)
>Female(Status unknown: Last Annie)

Marley-
>Beast(Zeke)
>Armored(Reiner)
>Jaws(Galliard)
>Cart(Pieck)
>Marcel's titan(Status unkown: Last Ymir)
>>
File: 1492958720351.jpg (828KB, 786x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492958720351.jpg
828KB, 786x1000px
>>156423950
You like pretty much every character, of course its gonna be strange.
disliking armin=youre gonna be mad, disliking annie makes you a queer
>>
>>156423950
>Armin
I feel sorry for you. Regular taste though.
>>
File: 0084-039.jpg (501KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0084-039.jpg
501KB, 1066x1600px
>>156423950
What do you make outta this?
>>
>>156424072
why are you talking about shit you know nothing about?
Pieck is a shifter and we have seen him in action
Read the manga if you want to talk about it, jesus christ.
>>
>>156424069
>Sasha is completely irrelevant after the arrows scene.

Good, relevant characters or irrelevant characters with heroic scenes always die there. I'm more than fine with her getting cute scenes exclusively in the anime
>>
>>156424121
>Armin was mad at Berthold eating a coprse
>He eats a living human

I hope that fucking manlets kills himself out of shame
>>
File: Eren_transforms_Grisha's_death.png (817KB, 1024x738px) Image search: [Google]
Eren_transforms_Grisha's_death.png
817KB, 1024x738px
>>156424086
Sorry my bad, i was trying to say that since they lose the colossus titan power, the best thing around is the Armored one.

People are still discussing if Armin is the colossal or not because his original titan and i keep saying, look at Eren original titan that shit changed after he ate Grisha, Armin is going to change too, i hope it dosen't have the hair
>>
>>156424086
We don't know yet. I hope he isn't, I want him to be different. Maybe a 30mts class?
>>
>>156424154
>Armin was mad at Berthold eating a coprse
What?
>>
>>156424069
And Bort is always shit.
>>
File: Marlowe.jpg (81KB, 540x465px) Image search: [Google]
Marlowe.jpg
81KB, 540x465px
>>156423950
>Marlowe (Fungus head)
>>
Ymir a shit.
>>
>>156423723
they explained the reason she's called ymir and it has nothing to do with her being a shifter
>>
>>156424166
English, please.
>>
>>156424124
Yeahmy bad is just like i feel Pieck is like ths shittiest titan, everyone has this cool powers and he's like the dog weird head titan
>>
>>156422676
They fugged
>>
File: Erwin's not dead.png (399KB, 540x455px) Image search: [Google]
Erwin's not dead.png
399KB, 540x455px
>>156423950
>Erwin
No need to worry about him
>>
>>156424176
Better than Armin
>>
>>156424226
Mano, inglês por favor.
>>
>>156424211
He means when armin first transformed into a regular titan he looked nothing like what Berts CT looks like.

But next time he transforms he should look more like a CT since Eren didn't look like the rogue titan at first either only after he ate daddy
>>
>>156424199
Congratulations. You just answered non of the anons questions.
>>
>>156423079
This is just stupid and autistic.

I would buy if they have a Sasha model
>>
File: 74521351531.png (202KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
74521351531.png
202KB, 550x550px
>>156423760
I want a kissu from Hisu.
>>
>>156424199
I'd rather call her "Freckled Dyke" instead of Ymir since she is not THE Ymir.
>>
>>156424249
This.
>>
>>156423950
>Spoil me
Are you, perhaps, mentally ill?
>>
>>156424259
Thank you, anon
>>
>>156424259
So just dumb shit.
>>
>>156424240
kek
>>
>>156424280
And afterwards I want to cuddle her and keep her safe from ragetards.
>>
Anyone here have that image of zeke holding up levis head?
>>
>>156424281
She is still called Ymir. We also have two Erens.
>>
>>156424192
Triggered Shartmongfat?
>>
File: 1493229143860.png (173KB, 694x532px) Image search: [Google]
1493229143860.png
173KB, 694x532px
>>156424307
Yeah basically

In other news EM confirmed canon when
>>
>>156424289
I just wanted to know if Sasha survived, but too pussy to ask directly. Since noone have say otherwise, i guess she is fine
>>
File: C2NbC1nUsAA4nGU.png (523KB, 1002x950px) Image search: [Google]
C2NbC1nUsAA4nGU.png
523KB, 1002x950px
>>156424322
Me too, anon. Me too.
>>
>>156424281
Just call the original ymir "Ymir Fritz"
>>
>>156424358
C-Cute.
>>
File: 1482106862017.jpg (122KB, 880x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1482106862017.jpg
122KB, 880x1199px
>>156424328
I have this. Which is even better.
>>
>>156424307
You're probably right, Armin's power is going to be something like steam
>>
>>156424330
At least they have different surnames even they maybe the same person.
>>
>>156419851
This is now a Sasha thread. Post qt Sashas
>>
>>156424420
That's female Eren, retard.
>>
>>156424427
I like it more as an upset Sasha
>>
>>156424420
Can't wait foe Ashley Sasha this Saturday night
>>
>>156424226
I wouldn't call it shitty, just different. Hauling stuff from point A to point B is a pretty damn important job in and out of war.

He's basically the YMIR WUZ A GUD GIRL SHE BUILT BRIDGES aspect of her powerset.
>>
>>156424249
They're both shit
>>
File: 1518954.jpg (59KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
1518954.jpg
59KB, 444x600px
I want to take care to a restaurant to eat the fancy food an angel like her deserves
>>
>>156424446
Female Eren is cuter than Sasha.
>>
File: C2b6UZ9XUAA-9Vo-1-1.jpg (27KB, 198x163px) Image search: [Google]
C2b6UZ9XUAA-9Vo-1-1.jpg
27KB, 198x163px
>>156424381
That hurts.
>>
Let's post bad art, /snk/
>>
>>156424482
Eren would be a top female character. A second best girl
>>
>>156424381
If only
>>
File: 1378534794798.png (398KB, 1280x487px) Image search: [Google]
1378534794798.png
398KB, 1280x487px
>>156424532
>>
>>156424586
>Jean is trans
>those noses
Yeap Tumblr
>>
>>156424586
Why.
>>
>>156424532
>>
>>156424655
Post manlet laying an egg.
>>
>>156424655
FOUR BABIES.
>>
File: c51.jpg (23KB, 599x475px) Image search: [Google]
c51.jpg
23KB, 599x475px
>>156424655
>those proportions

Reminds me of pic related
So bueautifull desu senpai
>>
File: C-ClmQJXkAMHUSa.jpg (82KB, 600x847px) Image search: [Google]
C-ClmQJXkAMHUSa.jpg
82KB, 600x847px
>>156419851
>>
>>156424532
Post Ymir.
>>
>>156424655
>>
File: Pls_halp_dino.jpg (796KB, 2052x1532px) Image search: [Google]
Pls_halp_dino.jpg
796KB, 2052x1532px
>>156424532
Dey sad their Dino is ded :'''(

Levi sware he will defeat titans 4 hims!!
>>
>>156424586
>Vajeana
A classic.
>>
>>156424814
Kek
>>
>>156424844
No please don't, I don't want to see dumblr's autistic representation of her dont ruin my shingeki

>>156424852
what the motherfuck
>>
File: An_hero.jpg (14KB, 469x350px) Image search: [Google]
An_hero.jpg
14KB, 469x350px
>>156424855
Very sad, an hero is only solutions naow
>>
File: 7063533294.jpg (219KB, 1400x842px) Image search: [Google]
7063533294.jpg
219KB, 1400x842px
>>156424532
>>
File: C9zMl1uV0AAzptI.jpg orig.jpg (378KB, 1050x1500px) Image search: [Google]
C9zMl1uV0AAzptI.jpg orig.jpg
378KB, 1050x1500px
>>156424914
Here's QT Ymir intead.
>>
File: 01.jpg (329KB, 820x431px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
329KB, 820x431px
This is canon.
>>
>>156424970
Very cute, thanks anon
>>
File: tumblr_ndt7tl7UnV1t5c7cbo1_500.png (295KB, 485x687px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ndt7tl7UnV1t5c7cbo1_500.png
295KB, 485x687px
>>156424914
http://thebadgerssett.tumblr.com
>>
>>156424970
How did Ymir went from being a literal goddess to a yuri bitch?
>>
>>156425127
Fucking kek, I'd feel bad for Shartmong but I really don't

>>156425133
I think YH is better than most /u/ ships
>>
>>156420459
The female titan, you mean?
>>
>>156425133
Same reason why in the manga she went from a orphan to a goddess to a disgusting titan.
>>
>>156425133
Cute blonde girls are her weakness.
>>
>>156425275
Too bad Ymir never met lolistoria.
>>
File: DEXATI20161003213906.png (236KB, 479x368px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20161003213906.png
236KB, 479x368px
>>156424852
Here's a censored version
>>
File: C1p5jehVIAEbxM6.jpg (64KB, 500x848px) Image search: [Google]
C1p5jehVIAEbxM6.jpg
64KB, 500x848px
>>156425297
>>
File: 1472255115582.png (380KB, 849x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1472255115582.png
380KB, 849x1200px
>>156424532
>>
File: 1492923596305.gif (777KB, 233x173px) Image search: [Google]
1492923596305.gif
777KB, 233x173px
>>156425344
Nice, very nice
>>
File: 864536345.jpg (110KB, 500x572px) Image search: [Google]
864536345.jpg
110KB, 500x572px
>>
>>156424532
>>
>>156425374
Calm down, Hisu.
>>
>>156425374
Shit, I cringe
>>
Reminder that Eren is maletas obedient bitch
>>
>>156425752
More like it's the other way around.
>>
Well as long as we're shamelessly shitposting, who's LP here?

Only good ship is dead ship for shitlet since he's kill soon anyway
>>
File: 97821acdc4f151b509b3ac3f8adcfbf6.jpg (894KB, 1265x2257px) Image search: [Google]
97821acdc4f151b509b3ac3f8adcfbf6.jpg
894KB, 1265x2257px
Genderbent Shingekis
>>
File: 44839399_p30_master1200.jpg (48KB, 480x388px) Image search: [Google]
44839399_p30_master1200.jpg
48KB, 480x388px
>>156425908
>>
>>156425908
I want a threesome with YH.
>>
>>156425906
>>
>>156425908
The only good looking ones are Jean, Ymir, and Erwin
>>
File: rivetra_by_myksz-d6psrlx.jpg (59KB, 600x467px) Image search: [Google]
rivetra_by_myksz-d6psrlx.jpg
59KB, 600x467px
>>156425980
>>
>>156426005
Eren and Armin look hot af

Maybe they'd actually be likeable if they were chicks
>>
File: 1401025501348.jpg (116KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1401025501348.jpg
116KB, 700x525px
>>
File: at_soundofwateratnight_2.gif.cf.gif (176KB, 400x575px) Image search: [Google]
at_soundofwateratnight_2.gif.cf.gif
176KB, 400x575px
>>
>>156426178
new spoilers!!
>>
>>156425908
this isn't bad
>>
>>156423580
Can't wait for this dyke to die. nasty fags. Die already.
>>
File: fe01bcbbb323878da736640f529cdf7c.jpg (893KB, 662x1200px) Image search: [Google]
fe01bcbbb323878da736640f529cdf7c.jpg
893KB, 662x1200px
>>156426210
Fucking lol yes
>>
>>156425908
>conny is not a bald girl
ok.
>>
File: Bait.jpg (330KB, 685x813px) Image search: [Google]
Bait.jpg
330KB, 685x813px
>>156426327
>>
>>156424280
When will the dyke, Die? Some one kill them already, please.
>>
>>156426401
Fucking kek
>>
>>156426401
the good ol' days
>>
>>156426399
I'd like to see if he grew his hair out during the timeskip
>>
File: 1421467709921.jpg (165KB, 602x594px) Image search: [Google]
1421467709921.jpg
165KB, 602x594px
>>156419851
Why is the new ED so good?
Only Anime-fags hate it because its "Creepy"
>>
>>156426499
because it is made for mangafags
just like the 2nd ending
>>
>>156426499
I absolutely hated it at first but now it's my favorite ending although I would have liked a BRYH related ending, this would have worked better for uprsing arc in my opinion
>>
>>156426499
Because it's made for mangafags with a littles of brain and has a lot of foreshadowing.
>>
>>156426570
Me too.
>>
>>156420095
>but the Survey Corps leading a military coup and then immediately getting 99% of their people killed, including the commander and public figure for the whole coup, looks really REALLY bad
Not really, considering in doing so they completed their mission and had the first genuinely successful attempt at retaking titan-filled land, allowing wall maria to be reclaimed and securing a future for the eldians.
With Shigansha reclaimed, there isn't really a need for a survey corps anymore especially now that they know about their history now and have pretty much scrubbed Paradis of all the wild titans.
>>
File: 1492788870132.jpg (18KB, 236x349px) Image search: [Google]
1492788870132.jpg
18KB, 236x349px
who else is ready for the EM kiss in just 6 episodes?
>>
Why doesn't Ymir's titan form look like a female?
>>
>>156426658
Because she isn't one?
>>
>>156426658
because she isn't the female titan
>>
>>156426658
Because only the female titan has a female form
>>
>>156422564
he publicly ravaged her against the throne while Mikasa watched before finishing what his father started and purging her accursed bloodline.
>>156426658
SHOO SHOO ANIME ONLY
>>
>>156426658
>>156426699
>>156426714
BUT to be fair, frieda had a female titan too
>>
File: hce9gdq2r8py.jpg (1MB, 1434x1713px) Image search: [Google]
hce9gdq2r8py.jpg
1MB, 1434x1713px
>>156426658
Their can only one with the exception of the original titan.
>>
>>156425022
This is fucking adorable. Housewife manlet is my kink
>>
>>156426742
That's true, then to be honest, I have no idea
>>
>>156426861
nah this anon is right, just didn't thought about it >>156426757
>>
>>156426861
Oh wait maybe this is the explanation>>156426757

Still wonder what would happen if a dude got the female titan power
>>
File: 1470919336064.jpg (191KB, 600x917px) Image search: [Google]
1470919336064.jpg
191KB, 600x917px
Does anyone have fake spoilers from previous chapters?
>>
>>156426887
Probably a very ugly female version of the titan
>>
>>156426931
So would Armong be a colossal titan? Or does it depend on the serum or something?
>>
>>156426977
He did took the spinal fluid from a colossal titan shifter but he was also injected with the spinal fluid from a regular titan as stated from the bottle that he was injected with. He might end up being tall but not as tall as Bert, maybe as tall as those colossals inside the walls.
>>
>>156426977
The serum is just a trigger plus bonuses
I'm guessing your titan is already preordained so if you are destined for the attack titan your titan will be different than most and then it will further change once you inherit it
>>
>>156426893
>gets mad at hange for tiring eren out
>punches eren whenever he touches him

Why is manlet so hot and cold toward him anons?
>>
File: 1472964871901.png (15KB, 648x473px) Image search: [Google]
1472964871901.png
15KB, 648x473px
>>156426893
Remember this, /snk/?
>>
>>156427157
Ayyy I made that!
>>
>>156427157
that doesn't look fake though
what are the other two circles?
>>
>>156422202
Nice bait
>>
>>156426893
>Armin calls Mikasa a bitch
>Zeke injects disabled kids with titan serum with the promise they'll get their limbs back
Those two and >>156427157 are the ones I came up with that people believed.
>>
>>156427211
Warrior village and Mikasa's clan village
>>
>>156424166
Eren's titan form (before receiving the shifter powers of his dad) is cute, CUTE
>>
File: end game.jpg (59KB, 843x451px) Image search: [Google]
end game.jpg
59KB, 843x451px
>>156425908
Endgame right here, brothers.
>>
>>156420383
Only way he'll die is from a human either to bleeding out from a stab or a gunshot to the head. Either way, he ain't going to be crying.
>>
The fact that I have these threads watched is proof of my masochism
>>
File: 1472105280171.png (255KB, 480x645px) Image search: [Google]
1472105280171.png
255KB, 480x645px
>>156424532
Technically is not BAD ,actually quite the opposite.
>>
>>156424532
Post moar pls, it's fun to laugh at these
>>
>>156424532
>>
File: tumblr_nyoq7lJjHn1t5c7cbo1_400.png (173KB, 400x562px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyoq7lJjHn1t5c7cbo1_400.png
173KB, 400x562px
>>156427949
>>
File: tumblr_o6pzpg3Ei21t5c7cbo1_1280.png (400KB, 647x820px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6pzpg3Ei21t5c7cbo1_1280.png
400KB, 647x820px
>>156427968
>>
File: 1493041037147.png (457KB, 1239x571px) Image search: [Google]
1493041037147.png
457KB, 1239x571px
Reminder
>>
>>156427949
Literal cringe tier. Tumblr needs to be nuked.

>>156427968
>>156427985
who are these even supposed to be lol
>>
>>156427985
She couldn't capture his rageturd essence.
>>
File: DEXATI20160708064340.png (291KB, 479x540px) Image search: [Google]
DEXATI20160708064340.png
291KB, 479x540px
>>156427985
>>
>>156428092
I'm regretting asking for more now
>>
File: tumblr_nvs2jlXpHy1t5c7cbo1_540.png (183KB, 540x619px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvs2jlXpHy1t5c7cbo1_540.png
183KB, 540x619px
>>156428092
>>
>>156425908
wtf I like EM even more now.
>>
File: Carla.png (202KB, 851x574px) Image search: [Google]
Carla.png
202KB, 851x574px
>>156428108
>>
>>156428108
Wow that's a pretty good artist though not gonna lie

Quite a shame they waste it on drawing retarded stuff
>>
File: tumblr_np57mmNvX01t5c7cbo1_1280.png (514KB, 1057x612px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np57mmNvX01t5c7cbo1_1280.png
514KB, 1057x612px
>>156428123
>>
File: tumblr_inline_njctookvcB1r5epx7.png (190KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_njctookvcB1r5epx7.png
190KB, 500x348px
>>156428136
>>
File: 1471381704769.jpg (84KB, 531x558px) Image search: [Google]
1471381704769.jpg
84KB, 531x558px
After all these months, i finally found nigger reiner in my save folder
>>
>>156428156
>Manletfujos and Armongfujos
>>
File: 1485198266260.png (48KB, 1400x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485198266260.png
48KB, 1400x900px
>>156427985
>>156428123
>>156428176

ooga booga
>>
File: tumblr_n2raytCiHO1s1owvso1_500.jpg (95KB, 471x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2raytCiHO1s1owvso1_500.jpg
95KB, 471x750px
>>
>>156428282
You're not implying this is bad art are you?
>>
>>156428282
Oh shit. I'd watch this spin off.
>>
>>156428294
it's good art
>>
Honestly, I believe ymir is galliard. The reason why I believe galliard is ymir is because of four reasons.
1) Galliard and ymirs titan forms are very identical.
Sometimes I would read that galliard gained the powers of ymir's dancing titan form, but I doubt it. If you remember, ymir took marcel's titan powers but ymir's titan form never changed before or after gaining the shifting abilities. Instead ymir's titan form remianed the same.So I doubt that any titan shifter who inherits the the shifting abilities can also inherit their predecessor's abilites or their appearances.
2) Ymirs and galliards fighting styles are very similar.
Even if galliard inherited the dancing titan, galliard's and ymir's fighting abilites are too evenyl matched. After reading the newest chapter, the way galliard used his jaws and was walking was almost too simialr with ymirs.
3) If you search galliard in google, you'll get a search like "a lively dance in triple time for two people, including complicated turns and steps."

The term galliard is a "livelyl dance" which's similar with ymir's "dancing titan". I think it's too much of a coincidence for galliards name to have the meaning of "dancing".

4) Since galliard's human form wasn;t shown yet, it's possible to be ymir.
>>
it will be pretty stupid if Isayama just kills of Reiner and Zeke off screen and replaces them with some new fuckers, I am kinda hoping the two run off in some desperate attempt to snatch Eren on their own

Zeke wants to save him, and Reiners motivation could be something like what Berthold was screaming when confronted by the SL, the whole
>someone has to do this
thing, so maybe Reiner will do it, so that no one else has to
>>
>>156428661
>The term galliard is a "livelyl dance" which's similar with ymir's "dancing titan"
I thought that would be enough of a confirmation for most people. But at this point everyone already made up their mind so there is no reason to argue about it. Ymirfags won't believe that she's dead until it's explicitly stated in manga.
>>
>>156428661
>1) Galliard and ymirs titan forms are very identical.
Ymir's titan is 7m, Galliard's is minimum 13.
Ymir's titan has sharp claws, Galliard's has armored, rounded-off fingertips and toes.

>2) Ymirs and galliards fighting styles are very similar.
Not really. The few times we got to see Ymir actually fight, she was literally leaping and "dancing" all over the place. Galliard has yet to even jump, and his fighting style has been straightforward lunging charges.

I hesitate to rule anything out in Isayama's shitshow of a manga at this point, but I highly doubt that the Galliard/Jaw titan is an inherited Dancing titan. If anything, I'd say Pieck is a more likely candidate, but if Isayama has gone so far towards keeping Ymir's fate unconfirmed as to not even include the usual status chart in the latest volume, it's got to be for a reason. Only one of two things seems possible: either her death was extremely significant to the plot and can't be shown yet for spoiler reasons, or she's not dead.
>>
File: 1493064886349.jpg (86KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1493064886349.jpg
86KB, 500x281px
Who is the most Australian character in SnK?
>>
File: 1493242054404.jpg (320KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1493242054404.jpg
320KB, 500x1000px
>I fell cold Er-
>>
>>156428882
none of them because none of them are australian, and australia may not even exist in the setting.

nobody acts anything like an australian except MAYBE hannes, and that's a big stretch.
>>
>>156428706
I believe she's dead, I just want confirmation.
>>
>>156428948
But the island is AUSTRALIA M8
>>
>>156428975
the island is madagascar
>>
>>156428975
It's Madagascar you idiot.
>>
>>156428999
>>156428993
No it's Australia
AUSTRALIA FOREVER
>>
>>156428926
Why are manletfags so sick in the head?
>>
>>156428661
Oh wow at Galliard's definition, there's no way that's a coincidence. I really think she's dead, but with Isayama's asspulls so far, who even knows anymore

>>156428791
> to not even include the usual status chart in the latest volume
Damn, he's really dragging her fate out.
>>
>>156429062
you're an embarrassment, and i say that as an ausfag
>>
>>156429103
t.abo
>>
>>156428993
>>156428999
It´s a fantasy world you bunch of autists
>>
>>156429084
I think that Ymir's death is not revealed for plot purposes. We're going to find out that she's dead together with characters on the walls.
>>
>>156429133
Listen you, fag I don't give a fuck what is that world. Retarded mangaka drew Africa with Madagascar upside down instead of trying to come up with something himself. I'm calling it for what it is.
>>
>>156429118
you and i both know that can't be true, by virtue of the fact that i can read

>>156429133
geographically marley is clearly based on africa, complete with madagascar. obviously the biome is much more european, but the landform is pretty much identical.
>>
>>156429142
I really hope she's not dead, that's just so much wasted potential. I guess we'll find out soon enough.
>>
File: 1403092085175.gif (433KB, 500x676px) Image search: [Google]
1403092085175.gif
433KB, 500x676px
BANG BANG
>>
>>156429247
>just so much wasted potential
You can say that again. Every character that died in this manga had a lot of potential. Ymir surviving would be just another asspull in the pile of aspulls that Isayama is stocking for some reason now. Manga was much better when we had everyone die left and right. Now when we have Reiner that can shift his brain function to his asshole, silent running titans (pieck) and Armin survival bullshit it's becoming absurd very fast. Let Ymir survive and we have a soap opera on our hands. Next stop is someone falling into comma while trying to confess their feelings.
>>
Didn't Isayama say in one of the Q&As a couple of months ago that he designed the world to be a mirrored version of the real one which is why the sun rises in the west in snk?
>>
>>156429331
>Ymir surviving would be just another asspull in the pile of aspulls
Yeah all of these asspulls now are just getting ridiculous (case in point Armong falling 50 fucking meters downward), but as an Ymirfag I wouldn't even be opposed to one at this point. I just hope whatever endgame Isayama has planned is worth it.
>>
File: 1468005750962.jpg (40KB, 480x652px) Image search: [Google]
1468005750962.jpg
40KB, 480x652px
>>156424482
Female Eren is cuter than anybody
>>
File: 1491332892761.jpg (82KB, 960x569px) Image search: [Google]
1491332892761.jpg
82KB, 960x569px
>>156425908
That scar looks really creepy on mankasa
>>
>>156429580
Isn't there an ymir version of this too?
>>
>>156425908
>Marco looks exactly like a character meant to die for shock value you'd find in any manga/anime Kinda cracks me up.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 332x443px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 332x443px
>>156429607
>>
>>156429553
Seriously wtf? Female Eren is no joke the best looking girl.
>>
>>156429703
Historia?
>>
>>156429712
That moe blob? Not even close to female Eren. There is a big difference between supposed to be cute and actually cute as fuck.
>>
>>156429749
Though I like this female Eren even more >>156425908
>>
>>156424756
holy shit
>>
File: 1491273738192.jpg (71KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
1491273738192.jpg
71KB, 640x906px
>>156429712
No
>>
>>156429861
This is an actual perfection of a woman. If my genderbender looked like that I would marry her(me).
>>
>>156429607
Yes, he is telling you to get lost, because he only wants Historio.
>>
>>156426658
For some reason it would look odd like that and it's more fitting that her titan form doesn't have boobs.
>>
>>156429447
Same. At this point I would prefer if she survives by an asspull over killing her for such a pointless and retarded reason.
>>
Is the manga woth reading again? I stopped somewhere around all those stuff with the merchant who was a traitor or some shit. I just want some action and answers. Are they in the fucking basement yet?
>>
Why did Eren go autopilot and attack mikasa his first transformation?

also when Ymir gets cut off by Reiner when she's telling eren who the real enemy is "s-", is that supposed to be Sieg?
>>
>>156430029
Nope, she was about to say "world"
>>
>>156430016
yes

>want answers

there is a fuck ton
>>
>>156430029
>Why did Eren go autopilot and attack mikasa his first transformation?
Who knows

>Ymir gets cut off by Reiner when she's telling eren who the real enemy is "s-", is that supposed to be Sieg?
She's supposed to be saying the world
>>
>>156430016
You have to go back.

>>156430029
>Why did Eren go autopilot and attack mikasa his first transformation?
I don't think it was ever explicitly answered but he didn't have a full control of his titan form back then so it might be the reason.
>also when Ymir gets cut off by Reiner when she's telling eren who the real enemy
It was supposed to be the world or something like that.
>>
>>156430029
The attack titan is a sperg
>>
>>156430029
>"s-"
"Sekai", meaning the whole world.
>>
>>156430074
It's obvious that subconsciously Eren loves Mikasa and he wanted to hold hands with her.
t.EMfag
>>
>>156419851
>implying isayama would kill character off panel who's literally named after a goddess
also that would mean marley has one more titan so why the fuck was he not in the war
>>
>>156420212
chapter 40
>>
>>156426658
She looks like your typical mother-in-law, actually.
>>
>>156430313
considering the fuckery we have with memories and no good account of how much time has really passed between some events, for all we know the goddess could be named after her instead.
>>
>>156430343
Everyone believes that we're going to end up on ch 51-52 by the end of the season. We have 8 episodes left. How is that even possible? It doesn't seem like they are cutting anything as of now.
>>
>>156430375
Did you ignore the whole chapter showing her backstory?
>>
>>156430405
did you ignore multiple people in flashbacks speaking names they dont know?
>>
>>156424281
While that's also a fitting name, she said she was born as Ymir, so it's still her name as well
>>
>>156430313
>implying Isayama gives a fuck anymore
Honestly though, it would be some pretty retarded storytelling if she just fucking died offscreen like that.
>>
>>156423606
HALLELUYAH
>>
>>156430609
Not to mention the reason would be retarded as well, even more so after curse thing and Bort dying shortly afterwards anyway.
>>
>>156430493
She very clearly says she had no name
what the fuck
>>156430441
so she named herself by sending memories back in time telling the guy who used her to named her Ymir?
Why do people who barely pay attention to things like to make these retarded theories? seriously
>>
File: spoilers.jpg (164KB, 522x376px) Image search: [Google]
spoilers.jpg
164KB, 522x376px
She's back
>>
File: took 3 hits of meth.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
took 3 hits of meth.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
>>156430708
>this shit again
>>
>>156430708
cant they use those lance things that tore reiner apart to break her out? Or Eren could harden his little titan and smash her
>>
>>156430700
>She very clearly says she had no name
In the snowy mountain flashback she says she was born as Ymir and she won't hide from the people that want her dead by using another name
>>
>>156430776
>being this retarded
>>
File: p.jpg (324KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
324KB, 1066x1600px
>>156430776
Pretending to be retarded there, eh?
>>
>>156430811
Read the snow mountain flashback again. She said there was born as Ymir. Anyway, my point was that Ymir is still her real name as well.
>>
>>156430731
it's possible her body will break along with the crystal
>>
>>156430826
*she was
>>
File: p.jpg (241KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
p.jpg
241KB, 1066x1600px
>>156430826
So you ARE retarded
>>
>>156430826
Not the other anons, but yeah alot stuff she says just contradicts each other (also I don't think she meant exactly what she was saying there), I think Isayama had a plan for her in the beginning then just scrapped it because he don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>156430826
At this point he has to be baiting. No one can be that retarded. Right?
>>
>>156430863
I'm only repeating what she said in chapter 40, which was that she born as Ymir. I'm aware that it doesn't really add up with what she said in the letter.
>>
>>156430875
It doesn't contradict anything you idiot. You can't be born with a name. She means that it's a name she always had and that she won't shy away from it anymore. Fucking retards I swear.
>>
>>156430890
No you are just too retarded to get my point.
>>
>>156430906
That was my point the whole time, but apparently you were too retarded to get it.
>>
>>156430906
Relax
>>
>>156430919
You fucking can't understand the language you're trying to communicate with and based on that build theories that are absolutely retarded. You have no point. What you're trying to explain to us is your brain malfunctioning and creating meaning out of nothing.
>>
>>156430941
The cult gave her the name you god damn degenerate. What the fuck are you even arguing about if you just agreed with me?
>>
>>156430952
I didn't build any theories. Are you retarded?
>>
>>156430965
Because you were too braindead to get my point and I'm guessing didn't even read the post about some anon saying it's weird to call her Ymir.
>>
No, Zeke ate ymir
>>
>>156431003
>>156430978
I'm arguing with you idiots about her saying that she was born Ymir means ANYTHING. She's a hobo that has no fate and no relevance. She is dead and there is absolutely no reason why she would be alive.
>>
>>156431020
That's some very huge mental gymnastic, just because I said Ymir is still her name as well and Ymir is treating it as such. So you autist sperged out over nothing.
>>
>>156431047
You said that she was born as Ymir which makes no sense at all
Why are you moving the goalposts?
>>
File: hisu.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
hisu.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>
>>156431108
I only repeated what she said back in the snowy mountain flashback to show that Ymir is treating this name as her own real name as well, because of an anon saying it's weird to call her that now. That's it.
>>
>reminder Isayama called Erwin gross
>>
This manga is comfy only if you are a LHfag or JSCfag.
>>
>>156431229
And the worst if you are a BRA or YHfag.
>>
>>156431153
>Historia's face when she gets spit roasted by Ymir and Frieda
>>
File: 58119532_p33.jpg (225KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
58119532_p33.jpg
225KB, 600x600px
>>156420150
I don't get why they felt the need to add that.
>>
>>156431245
Can confirm
>>
>>156423079
Boobs do not work like that.
>>
>>156431153
Awwww, babby YH are the cutest. I don't even like kids but I wish I could adopt them and give them nice happy lives.
>>
>>156431330
Tell that to the nips drawing Reiner getting milked and dressed up like a cow.
>>
Ymir is a Marley warrior now
>>
>>156431493
Not in a thousand years. She was executed once, helping them doesn't change that at all. She's not a warrior and can't become one.
>>
File: 1493054640555.jpg (83KB, 496x500px) Image search: [Google]
1493054640555.jpg
83KB, 496x500px
So what's the manlet's real last name anyway?

Levi Ackerman-_________ (Fill in the blank)
>>
>>156431493
I highly doubt it, even though it seem like it's Magath who seems to decide who gets titan powers and he doesn't seem to hate Eldians that much, unlike the Marley with the potato nose.
>>
File: paradis.jpg (63KB, 863x446px) Image search: [Google]
paradis.jpg
63KB, 863x446px
>>
>>156431683
Levi Ackerman-Yeager.
>>
>>156431683
Levi Ackerman Pixis
>>
>>156431683

Levi Ackerman Reiss
>>
>>156431683
Ackerman-Stu
>>
File: ExEt0te.png (166KB, 433x313px) Image search: [Google]
ExEt0te.png
166KB, 433x313px
Levi Ackerman Zackly
>>
>>156431857
This isn't the berserk thread.
>>
>>156431837
So, do Hisu, Nile and Pixis know about Zackly's hobbies?
>>
>>156432134
He's probably the one who's actually ruling the country. Hisu is more like a puppet.
>>
>>156431837
when was this? I can't find it in any of the chapters?
>>
>>156432134
Yes, he even said he wanted the public to see the noble like that once a week.
>>
>>156432177
Somewhere around the end of political arc I think.
>>
>>156432233
I looked but it looked like this was removed from official volume release
>>
File: IMG_4460.jpg (46KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4460.jpg
46KB, 534x800px
>>156420540
*EH is canon.
>>
>>156432170
The fact that Shitren is aware they will turn her into a mindless titan after he tells them about how the coordinate works, shows nobody cares what she wants.
>>
>>156432617
Which is sad because she was forced into it for pretty much nothing.
>>
>>156432641
So much for living for herself. First she can't really do anything and then Shitren will very likely kill her.
>>
>>156432666
Well he is a genocidal maniac, and I guess that's what happens when you spare a ragetard.
>>
>>156432689
True. It's also kind of ironic that Ymir saw freedom when she turned back into a human on Paradi, while Shitren thinks they only can be free after killing everyone.
>>
>>156432725
He inherited his father's retardation.
>>
>>156431683
Arlert. Imagine that.
>>
>>156432725
>Shitren thinks they only can be free after killing everyone
So he doesn't wear rose tinted glasses? I feel like everyone shits on Eren just because. If he doesn't do anything everyone on the island will die. And nothing will stop unless they win vs literally the whole world. Honestly I think people here are either retarded or think that genociding Eldians is something acceptable.
>>
>>156432134
They all know and they couldn't care less. The only thing that bothers them about it is how the public might see it, not the whole part about it being torture.
>>
>>156432815
They are being displayed to public like that regularly.
>>
>>156432793
>So he doesn't wear rose tinted glasses?
Neither does Ymir. She actually lived on Marley and was a mindless titan for 60 years.
>>
>>156432833
they are not, pixis stopped him from doing it
>>
>>156432849
Are you playing an idiot? We know that titans are soon to be obsolete and every nation outside Paradis wants to genocide all Eldians. Thinking that they have any kind of freedom is a definition of wearing rose tinted glasses. Or being just plain stupid which describes Ymir as a character pretty well.
>>
>>156432793
>everyone shits on Eren just because
Everyone shits on him because he's a close-minded psycho.
>>
>>156432908
>close-minded psycho
He's the only one who sees the situation for what it is. Everyone else seems to be actually close minded in comparison. Like celebrating their freedom when they are very soon to be destroyed.
>>
>>156432938
I think you're seeing things in Eren that aren't really there. The world is a much bigger place than Eren and his ego problems.
>>
>>156432904
Nobody can harm them, as long they have the coordinate, but Shitren picks the easy route by killing everyone.
>>
The genocide of all non eldians is the only way wall people can have peace desu, Marley wants them dead, so do the roaches
>>
>>156432978
titans are becoming obsolete
>>
>>156432950
>world is a much bigger place than Eren and his ego problems
How is that relevant? Just because the world is bigger than your country only you have to roll over and die? Can you imagine any actual country surrendering in that kind of circumstances? It's not Eldian's problem that everyone wants to kill them. If they try it's their right to fight back until the threat is gone. Also I wonder where his ego came into play here at any point at all?
>>
>>156433002
Because there is more at stake than Eren's self centered world view and his plans to kill everybody else in the world doesn't make him any better.
>>
>>156432998
Not the coordinate, which is why it was mentioned Marley desperately need that power now more than ever.
>>
>>156432978
>Nobody can harm them, as long they have the coordinate
Delusional. They have weapons to fight titans and soon titans won't be a problem at all. Also you do understand that Marley are planning to go back to Paradis and kill everyone pretty soon right?
>>
>>156433025
>planning to go back to Paradis and kill everyone pretty soon right
You mean with the jobbers they already defeated even without using the coordinate?
>>
>>156433025
Marley are currently in a war with Shingeki no ISIS and also want to determine the next Warriors to inherit the coordinate.
>>
>>156433021
>Because there is more at stake than Eren's self centered world view
This is insane. Do you read your own words before posting? There is whole nation at stake wtf do you try to tie Eren's ego to this for? And enemies != everyone.
>>
>>156433042
Shifter power, not coordinate*
>>
>>156433042
The war has ended and they are planning to go back to Paradis next
>>156433040
>they only killed like 30% of population inside walls it was merely a prank
>we should continue to defend ourselves until those bullies stop
no brain
>>
>>156433053
>whole nation at stake
Are you as retarded as Eren? There is so much more lives at stake if Eren follows through with mindlessly killing everyone because he doesn't know how to do anything else.
>>
>>156432833
By see it I meant in the way of how the public will feel about it
>>
>>156433075
>know how to do anything else.
what do you propose? keep in mind that last time eldians interacted with non-eldians it cost them about a third of their population
>>
>>156433073
>no brain
Looks like you have no brain. Just send the shifters and Ackermanns and no redshirts. Also they have no one to kick in walls anymore and all the mindless titans are dead. If Shitren can use the coordinate, even new mindless titans won't be a problem anymore.
>>
>>156433075
You should stop looking at it like you're 5year old or something. Strategically they are a nation that is targeted by other nations. They are in a state of war with Marley. They should force them into peace or destroy them. They don't have a luxury of waiting and they have no chances of defending themselves if tech outside progresses even slightly further. You don't propose alternatives you just try to defend your preconceived notions about Eren because "he's insane lul".
>>
>>156433115
BRA are Eldians too, genius. And attacking a larger nation where more innocent lives are at risk really makes for a better situation for wall Eldians, totally. The conversation in the trees with BRY truly exposed Eren's ignorance and single minded nature for what it is: a danger to everyone.
>>
Shitren needs to die to restore the Eldians reputation.
>>
>>156433122
Eren can't stop titans from falling off the sky
>>
>>156433130
Only a 5 year old would side with an idiot like Eren. He is just carrying out his father's ideals which resolved nothing. And the guy is legitimately a psycho, considering he murdered people as a child.
>>
>>156433122
your whole post makes absolutely no sense. They are not fighting vs titans anymore but a nation with WWI tech. Nothing short of full fledged attack with thousands of colossal titans can save them. You cannot defend vs nation with aircraft if you don't have AA defense system or your own attack aircraft.
>>
>>156433152
>BRA are Eldians too, genius
and why were those eldians there?

also don't dodge the question
>>156433115
>what do you propose?
>>
>>156433168
Marleys biggest military power are their shifters and even they said they need the coordinate to have the upper hand again.
>>
>>156433165
Again you just repeat yourself talking about ideology. There is no solutions from your side at all. You would call any general insane because "mah life is precious, killing people is a murder, they are all psychos".
>>
>>156433197
Then tell me how killing a larger population for a minority is somehow the greater good, Erentard.
>>
>>156433195
Against other nations. Because evidently they are pretty weak on world stage without shifters and mindless titans. It absolutely doesn't change that they are an impossible foe for people of Paradis.
>>
>>156433221
Numbers don't matter at all wtf. Are you saying that all small nations should automatically go to US/Russia/China and ask them to be killed? You fight for your own nation/people and if you're strong enough your enemy will sigh peace and then you can work from there. At this point they have no way of negotiating with Marley who see them as 3rd rate meat for their war machine.
>>
>>156433223
>impossible foe for people of Paradis.
The opposite and Marley wanting that power more than ever makes that pretty clear. Also if you think the coordinate is that useless, how do you think Shitren plans on killing everyone? Guess he truly is a maniac, believing he can do that.
>>
>>156433168
2 shifters took out an army and this "WWI tech". Their power is because of the titans, that's literally why Marley used them as their army.
>>
>>156433261
You have serious brain damage. Going in and attacking a larger population mindlessly is somehow the better strategy? All of that will end badly thanks to Eren, who is way too unstable and continues to get worse the older he gets. Reiner surely didn't say he was the absolute worst person to get the power for nothing.
>>
>>156433272
I'm saying that they have no chances of defending against full fledged war against Marley coodinate or not. They can win offensive though as there is very little that can stop that many colossal titans at the moment.
>>
>>156433305
>You have serious brain damage
I think you don't understand what you're debating over at all so it might seem that way to you.
>Going in and attacking a larger population mindlessly
They are already at war. Marley started the war. They killed third of the population inside walls. Their technology far surpasses that of Paradis. As it was noted in last chapter titans are very soon to be obsolete. Marley will attack again. The only mindless thing there is to do is stay put and wait to be killed.
>>
>>156433305
Why do you think eren has a say in this you fucking retard?
he doesn't know how to use the coordinate and all he can do is tell them what is on the other side
In the end zackley/historia are the ones who decide if they attack or not
>>
>>156433378
>war
They were sent to retrieve the coordinate. They don't give a fuck about their sheltered wall society, the one thing that matters to them is retrieving that power back.
>>
>>156433313
More like the opposite. If they are strong enough to win an offensive battle, they definitely can win defensive as well.
>>
>>156433276
It was noted in the same chapter that it's basically an end of the era of titans. They nearly lost one of their shifters to a single barrage. The technology that will reliably kill shifters is basically nearly there. Marley, instead of getting on with times and making modern army want to destroy other nations with coodrinate (Eren's plan) until it's too late.
>>
>>156433383
>historia
Mindless titans can't decide anything.
>>
>>156433383
Contradicting yourself huh? He has a say yet somehow doesn't? And even his friends are beginning to notice how he's becoming, not only that but he is beginning to keep shit from the SL. Do you honestly believe he is going to continue cooperating forever? He is even destined to end his friendship with Armin over conflicting ideology.
>>
>>156433401
So you don't consider the slaughter of 3rd of population as an act of war? Usually killing a border patrol would be enough you know.
>They don't give a fuck about their sheltered wall society
Because they have nothing to gain until they have a coordinate. It was implied that every Eldian will be used as a titan meat when they will get their hands on coordinate. But you can continue to argue that Marley will just leave them be sure.
>>
>>156433413
They nearly "lost" him because he was shielding Zeke, and as an Armored Titan it makes sense to do that. The power can still be carried on. They only truly lost shifters inside the walls.
>>
>>156433403
Usually that would be the case but titans can't do much about planes. Right now it seems that their planes fly very close to the ground but in few years when they will be able to get a proper altitude and drop actual bombs Eldians will be fucked immediately. On the other hands even though defending against ground troops is easier I don't think that at the moment any nation could stand against thousands (millions?) of colossal titans inside walls.
>>
>>156433450
If Marley was that interested in wiping them all out then they would have done so already. They only came after the walls to get the coordinate back, hell even BRA was supposed to just take Eren and leave.
>>
>>156433458
The point is not that they lost the shifter or not. Until then it was impossible for their foes to even hurt Reiner. Now when even Armored titan can be destroyed other shifters would be useless vs that barrage. And technology doesn't stop there. In pretty short time even AT will be useless.
>>
>>156433490
>Right now it seems that their planes fly very close to the ground but in few years when they will be able to get a proper altitude and drop actual bombs Eldians will be fucked immediately.
They are more interested in just sending in their warriors to get the coordinate, instead of developing bigger and better weapons to defend themselves from other nations and defeat Paradi.
>>
>>156433522
But the armored wasn't destroyed, he's just being a jobber per usual. Even so, between Zeke and Reiner they were able to win. Having all of the titan powers on their side again plus the coordinate means more than some missiles.
>>
>>156433492
>If Marley was that interested in wiping them all out then they would have done so already
Marley were pretty safe with their shifters until last chapter. Attacking walls is seen as a very dangerous deal because they could hurt the wall and release colossal titans.
>BRA was supposed to just take Eren and leave
Because if they retrieved coordinate they could take Paradis afterwards in days without losing any soldiers or having to risk releasing wall titans.
>>
>>156433543
Yeah because that would be an easy win for them. I don't think that they expected much from Paradi either in terms of fighting capabilities.
>>
>>156433571
If they cared about releasing the wall titans then why destroy the walls to begin with? You make no sense at all. They did more than "hurt" the wall.
>>
>>156433571
They could have just released the wall titan, wait until he eats everyone including the coordinate and then come back the get that person.
>>
>>156433589
Guess that's why they just send their shifters again.
>>
>>156433559
>he's just being a jobber per usual
Well it's not me saying that titans are becoming obsolete it says so inside manga itself.
>plus the coordinate
If they had the coordinate they would instantly start an offensive to take over other nations because even though weapons against titans are becoming better and better right now nothing would be able to stop that many colossal titans.
>>
I'd drink Ymir's breast milk straight from the source
>>
>>156433609
A single MINDLESS colossal titan wouldn't do shit
>>
>>156433634
And so all they need to do is take the coordinate, which was always their only plan. They just didn't count on who actually had the coordinate.
>>
File: 1.png (2MB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
2MB, 1066x1600px
What did Isayama meant by that?
>>
>>156433637
Historia pls. A queen shouldn't say lewd things like that.
>>
>>156433660
That Levi is ugly and has Down syndrome?
>>
>>156433597
>>156433609
They never hurt the wall. They specifically targeted gates not to damage the wall accidentally and use mindless titans to kill humans inside.
I assume they are afraid that mindless colossal titans could either hinder their plans in some way or that they could escape the island (very unlikely). Anyway, it's pretty obvious that they would like to keep walls intact until the secure and can actually use the coordinate.
>>
>>156425250
nah, his very VERY first squad from "No Regrets"
>>
>>156433660
That he's a shitty artist?
>>
>>156433658
Well yes. Because if they take the coordinate they won't need to fight Eldians and the can just turn them all into mindless titans to use for their war efforts.
>>
>>156433719
They already can turn people into mindless titans you idiot, what do you think Zeke has been doing?
>>
>>156433739
>They already can turn people into mindless titans you idiot
Pretty rude considering that you're a dumb speedreader. If you didn't notice all the Eldians that were turned by Zeke were previously drugged somehow. How do they do that exactly we don't know so we can only speculate. And if you actually could comprehend English language you'd get that in my post I said that they could turn Eldians to use them. They need coordinate to actually control titans properly and not that gimmick that Zeke is using.
>>
>>156425908
I wanna FUCK Jean
>>
>>156433808
>drugged
They looked mentally. They most likely use them, since they are useless to them.
>>
>>156433822
Not so fast mikasa
>>
>>156433837
*mentally ill
>>
>>156433808
I'll tell you this in simplistic terms so you get it clearly: the coordinate doesn't turn you into a titan. Whatever power Zeke holds is what can. We know this because of Connie's village, BRZ's attack, and the latest chapter.

Yes, having the coordinate would just make the whole package.
>>
>>156433837
As I said. It wasn't properly explained what was going on with them so we can only speculate. They looked drugged to me but it doesn't really matter. I think that they use civilian Eldians who were sentenced to death. Previously they would dump them on Paradi but now with planes they've found a much better use.
>>
>>156433890
>They looked drugged to me but it doesn't really matter.
The aggressive one makes it more look like they were mental.
>>
File: 1493167145460.jpg (149KB, 910x825px) Image search: [Google]
1493167145460.jpg
149KB, 910x825px
LH canon next month
>>
>>156423609
And when it pokes cervix?
>>
>>156433861
I never said that coordinate could let them turn people into titans. I said that when they would get coordinate they could then turn everyone into titans to use them. Meaning that if they had a coodinate they could go through the difficult and time consuming method of giving serum to everyone if they wanted. Eldians wouldn't be able to do anything anyway at that point. There is no reason to turn everyone into titans until they have the coordinate.
Now about Connie's village. We don't know how did Zeke manage to turn them all. It could be that he used the same drug that Marley were using in latest chapters (and here I'm assuming that they use drugs). Maybe he poisoned the water with it I don't know. I don't really believe that they can use it effectively on massive scale yet though.
>>
>>156433952
Levi - Historia ?
>>
>>156433915
I would think the same but I doubt that everyone inside Connies village were mentally ill. And it doesn't seem that his roar is enough to turn them because he would use that offensively while fighting SL.
>>
>>156433984
Levi finally found the girl who is shorter than him. Must be destiny.
>>
>>156433998
Never said that it only works on mentally ill. Marley just use them for it, since otherwise they are useless. They can't work or serve in battle.
>>
>>156433969
Which is why they need the coordinate, but it's obvious whatever power Zeke holds has the capability to turn humans into titans.
>>
>>156434032
Oh ok. It makes sense but I would think that they would have enough insane Eldians for few airdrops at best. I mean, there aren't too many of them already how many of the bunch can be insane?
>>
>>156434018
>He likes tall people
Midgets shorter than him are imouto materials.
>>
>>156433952
spoilers when?
>>
>>156434062
Yes but not without some prerequisites which are not exactly stated by now. Also supposedly coordinate can control Eldians too not only titans. At least we know that coordianate + Fritz blood is what's needed to change memories of Eldians. Maybe it can be used to control them too? Maybe it can mindbreak them when they would be susceptible to Zeke's scream? They could turn whole Paradis into their army in a day if it worked that way.
>>
NEW THREAD, ANONS
>>156434139
>>156434139
>>156434139
>>
>>156434086
well imoutos are for molesting so it doesn't change much.
>>
>>156434174
You monster!
Imoutos are for marriage & hand holding
>>
>>156434212
Hand holding is molestation anon. That is how you start.
>>
>>156434155
Something I was wondering is if Zeke's power is connected to the coordinate, then why doesn't he get taken over by the king's will too since he is a Fritz.
>>
>>156434277
It's because you like to speedread
>>
>>156434277
If Zeke gets coordinate he will be taken over with FK will. His power seems to be connected to royal blood or it could be the power of Beast titan. It's not exactly clear at the moment.
>>
>>156434300
>le speedread meme so funny and ebin
>>156434313
Zeke is probably the last Fritz besides Historia, so realistically the coordinate and beast titan power could go to any other warrior at this point. I highly doubt they will keep Eren alive.
>>
>>156434313
The FK's will only falls under his family line which is now the Reiss. So it can only control his family. Zeke comes from a family line that is separated from the FK so it won't affect him.
>>
>>156434371
>I highly doubt they will keep Eren alive
You mean Marley? They would kill Eren for sure but he's MC so it won't happen. He will die obviously but probably not before saving everyone.
>>
>>156434399
I think so too anon. But it was never mentioned explicitly if FK will takes over because they are his descendants or because they have royal blood.
>>
>>156434445
It was mentioned during the uprising arc. Something about the FK and his children's children.
>>
>>156434479
Oh damn. Shame that Marleys don't even know about that. Zeke could be the best possible host for coordinate.
>>
>>156421187

Yes, everyone in this thread except you, Ben.
>>
>>156420150
DADDY PLS. DADDY I WONT DO IT AGAIN! DADDY PL- *CRUCH*
>>156422564
He remember what historias family did to grishia and he gets this boiling anger.
>>156424124
Untill we see him in human form I still think he is mindless
>>156433837
there were lobotomized.
>>
>>156434944
>He remember what historias family did to grishia and he gets this boiling anger.
More like he remembered the Reiss family doing nothing and got angry, which is why he is still following Grisha's plans after the time skip.
>>
>>156435017
He follows Grisha's/Kruger's plans because they have no other choice.
>>
>>156434944
>DADDY PLS. DADDY I WONT DO IT AGAIN! DADDY PL- *CRUCH*
did daddy raped her?
>>
>>156435157
Anime director raped her. That's what happened.
>>
>>156425908
Loli Reiner gives me life.
>>
>>156434637
Ben is a delusional cuck! YH never happened and Stinkmir is dead!
>>
>>156435555

>5555

YH CONFIRMED DEAD
>>
>>156435555
>>156435555
>>156435555

KEK WILLS IT, YMIR (NIGMIR) IS DEAD!
Thread posts: 564
Thread images: 106

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.