[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FLCL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: haruko.png (443KB, 760x450px) Image search: [Google]
haruko.png
443KB, 760x450px
It's been 17 years to the day, do you think she remembers you /a/non?
>>
>>156412101
>It's been 17 years
That's fucked up.
>>
File: tumblr_mjdgnx7Yfa1rkmjjzo1_500.gif (1023KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mjdgnx7Yfa1rkmjjzo1_500.gif
1023KB, 500x272px
>>156412101
why was this so comfy
>>
Are you excited for the new series to destroy everything you loved about the OVAs?
>>
>>156413327
Atleast were getting something new for the series
>>
File: FLCL shotgunner vs Haruko.webm (3MB, 640x467px) Image search: [Google]
FLCL shotgunner vs Haruko.webm
3MB, 640x467px
>>156413353
I'd rather the series stay as it is, perfect.
>>
>>156413327
Yeah pretty much this. Some things just need to be left alone ;_;
>>
>>156412101
Will the new series be about a grown man encountering a young woman, rather than a young boy encountering a young woman?
>>
>>156413404
Literally, why. id rather have something of a show i like than not. Even if it might be potentially garbage, it's not going to ruin the perspective of how i like the show.
>>
>>156413473
Also, forgot to add this. Good example is dragonball super, it's not really that good but most people watch it because it's dragon ball.
>>
>>156413473
I'd rather stories be self-contained rather than being beaten to death. A good example would be the Simpsons, it was good in the beginning but it's been dragged on and refuses to die.

Always leave them wanting more...
>>
>>156413688
Yea but the thing is, flcl was few episodes so it wouldn't hurt if the next ova would suck.
>>
>>156413473
There's no need. FLCL told a complete and fantastic story in 6 episodes, which is something not a lot of anime can do well even with two or four cour. Some things, like FLCL, E7, etc should be left alone. Unfortunately they're not, and the result at minimum tarnishes the original, such as will probably happen with FLCL, or in the case of E7, completely destroys the canon.
>>
>>156413848
No, it was as long as it needed to be and never overstayed its welcome. Not every story needs complex lore, an incomprehensible timeline and 100's of """characters"""
>>
>>156413900

i'm really bummed about the new code geass show for this reason. Too lazy to find it right now, but the creators were on record saying Lelouch is dead when r2 ended, and now we're getting a third season taking place after R2 centered around Lelouch.
>>
>>156413468
It's about some young girl and Haruko.
>>
File: images.jpg (3KB, 218x123px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 218x123px
Looking forward to seeing my newfound impressions of the show with a re-watch. Today's a better day than any.

Last time I watched it I was a 13-year-old Narutofag and it all went over my head.
>>
>>156412101
She probably barely remembers Naota.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.