[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it really his fault?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Was it really his fault?
>>
Absolutely. If he'd taken ten second to realize what a cunt he'd become, things might have turned out differently.
>>
>>156399146
Wouldn't you have done the same with his age and power?
>>
>>156398946
No way. The whole movie is meant to show how how much pressure is put on the youth due to bad decisions made by adults, I think.
>>
>>156398946
Never read the manga, is this gross form present in it?
if yes, wich chapter?
>>
>>156399289
This. I'm glad someone gets it.
>>
>>156398946
>were actions committed by him which he completely understood the consequences of his fault
>>
>>156399338
Yes. Can't remember the chapter but it happens a few time in vol 6.
>>
>>156399338
Pretty much all of volume 6 and the end of 5.
It's a bit different. Tetsuo stays for longer in the giant baby shape than a shapeless blob, and the transformation keeps going on and off alternating between Tetsuo's normal body and the baby. He also kind of absorbs Kaneda and is able to fuse himself with things so they become organic, like when he ''fuses'' with a ship.
>>
It was even worse in the manga. In the manga his entire breakdown was all planned by Lady Miyako (who is supposed to be a good guy) so that he and Akira would consume each other.

That said, manga Tetsuo had it coming with his dumb tyrant antics. Anime Tetsuo was moderately more innocent.
>>
>>156399518
Kei is also the main character for like half of the manga.
>>
File: d42546e52095218bc2b0ca21542012b4.jpg (353KB, 677x1008px) Image search: [Google]
d42546e52095218bc2b0ca21542012b4.jpg
353KB, 677x1008px
Manga Tetsuo's white hair is so cool.
>>
Thank you all for the answers, i'm gonna go check vol6
>>
File: C7eKxbRW0AIzcdF.jpg (165KB, 1155x1155px) Image search: [Google]
C7eKxbRW0AIzcdF.jpg
165KB, 1155x1155px
Is anyone going to get this? I kind of want to but i can't justify it because i already own all of them and the Akira club book.
>>
>>156399772
You can't just jump in in volume 6, the story is completely different.
>>
>>156399800
Huh, it looks just like the 30th anniversary spanish box set and the special japanese colored set. Still love the way Tetsuo's arm forms in the volumes side though.
Speaking of sets a years ago the was a japanese deluxe edition. Anyone know the difference between that and the normal volumes?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.