[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why am I the only one who knows Übel Baltt? I think it is the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Keinzell.jpg (294KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Keinzell.jpg
294KB, 1920x1080px
Why am I the only one who knows Übel Baltt? I think it is the greatest Manga of all time
>>
I thought his name was Konzell for some reasons
>>
>>156393044
Yes, you are the only one who knows about it. It is secretly slipped into publication in the magazine every single time by the author solely for your sake.
>>
>>156393044
> Why am I the only one who knows Übel Baltt?
You aren't.

> I think it is the greatest Manga of all time
Your taste is beyond help.

>>156393094
It's Koinzell.
>>
You're not, and it doesn't get discussed because chapter releases went into Hiatus hell, which is some cardinal rule for this genre for some dumb ass reason. Also Teacher is best cake, most loyal waifu. MC has a parallel vibe with Kenshin interestingly enough. And the overall problem was the chain of events feeling unplanned due to the massive waits for releases.
>>
>>156393044
Dragged on too long.
Shounenbattleshit gets away with that, because none of the characters or plots matter.
But when an actual story drags on too long, you start forgetting who's who and what's what.
>>
>>156393044
Berserk Lite?
>>
>>156393044
not since the hiatus
>>
the manga is shit
>>
steaming pile of shit
>>
>>156393322
>Your taste is beyond help.
>>156393972
>the manga is shit
>>156394217
>steaming pile of shit

Never heard of this, but generally I judge the potential greatness of manga and anime series based off the amount of hipster hate they receive. So I need to check this one out.
>>
>Shitty version of the Count of Monte Cristo

Kek
>>
>>156394456
> Never heard of this
> the amount of hipster hate they receive
Anon, hating things other people have never heard of is literally the opposite of what hipsters do.
>>
I liked it when he almost fucked that girl that helped him at the start, and i dropped it when the big bad(glen?) revived or something. That's my entire opinion on the manga.
>>
>>156393044
it was good before hiatus
underageb& pls leave
>>
>>156393044
This kind of revenge stories have to be short and to the point, unless you plan to solve the revenge early and introduce another plot line.
To have everything just drag on and on while dying the entire story in a dark tone you end up tiring the reader and making the whole thing lose its appeal due to overexposure.
Drama is fine, but if everything is drama for too long then it becomes trivial and boring.
Take Arifureta an example, shitty as it might be, technically it's a revenge story but it doesn't dwell on it more than necessary and it's just one of the plotlines thrown in there.
>>
>>156393044
>Why am I the only one who knows Übel Baltt?
No you aren't.
>I think it is the greatest Manga of all time
Not really, despiste being edgy, Übel Baltt was a really good.
But it ended turning into trash. Autor should have finished it long time ago when the series was still good. I hate when a good show degenerates like that.
I find Id The Greatest Fusion Fantasy (similar but less edgy) kinda better.

What's the problem with my post?
>>
File: 022.png (870KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
022.png
870KB, 1095x1600px
>>156393044
>the protag tries to kill one of the villains
>Glenn gets resurrected
>Glenn fires his lasers at that other villain and the chapter ends
>next chapter
>man, it sure is cold around here!
>wait, what?
>oh, we just had a timeskip
It became even more disorienting after that, with characters doing something and the plot going somewhere. So I just lost interest in it.

I mean, one chapter had that noble girl visit some never before mentioned fuckers in their rundown castle, because she really needed their help or something. But then her never-mentioned-before fiance was a giant mutant baby because he drank Glenn's evil sperm or something, so the noble girl and her dudes set the castle on fire, noble girl dropped some burns and they left.
>>
>>156393044
It was really good for about 70 chapters, then started getting worse after he went after Glen, then took a nose dive into the trash after he "killed" him.
>>
>>156395152
Yeah, Glen turned into (not) Griffith, solidifying Übel Baltt's status as a poor man's Berserk.
>>
Picked it up for like 2 chapters after the 2 year long hiatus, never went back. Lost interest. Need to reread
>>
File: img000010.png (673KB, 1133x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.png
673KB, 1133x1600px
Here is a real dark fantasy manga almost noone on /a/ has read.
>>
File: confused.png (99KB, 394x463px) Image search: [Google]
confused.png
99KB, 394x463px
>>156393044
>I think it is the greatest Manga of all time
kek

>>156393835
this, and mango went shit after koinzell "killed" glen, well too bad...
>>
>>156396999
Picked this up. It's pretty good.
>>
>>156393044
>the greatest Manga of all time
Thats a hell of an overstatement.
Was good, yes; but when the hiatus came everything went to shit.
>>
>>156393044
I don't like it after hiatus.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.