[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: cc9.png (645KB, 600x853px) Image search: [Google]
cc9.png
645KB, 600x853px
How did you first get in to JoJo?

What's your favorite Part?

Favorite Stands?
>>
Were any of the villains really born evil also how could they not have gone down the path they taken beside kira, if you just give him some pills in his youth he would definitely be OK
>>
File: DioP2.png (493KB, 480x589px) Image search: [Google]
DioP2.png
493KB, 480x589px
>>156384482
it was stated in the early parts of Phantom Blood that Dio was 100% born evil
>>
So, was Jonathan th evil one? He lost
>>
>>156384204
Someone I looked up to was a long time fan so I started watching around when Phantom Blood came out. Couldn't decide if it was serious and unintentionally hammy or less serious and visually pleasing. Maybe it's both.
>>
>>156384204
Got into JoJo so I would understand the memes, ended up loving it and now I'm caught up on JoJolion
>>
>>156384662
Also this. My friend told me about how ridiculous some of the stuff was and I had to see it
>>
>>156384204
Found the anime a few years back right before Stardust was released. Boy, did the end of Part 1 throw me for a loop.
>>
>>156384204
>How did you first get in to JoJo?
Aztec gods of fitness in /fit/
>What's your favorite Part?
2, duh.
>Favorite Stands?
Heaven's Door
>>
File: 9d2.jpg (215KB, 825x886px) Image search: [Google]
9d2.jpg
215KB, 825x886px
>>156384933
mein bretheren
>>
>>156384707
I had no idea what I was getting into or what it was about. Watching Dio jump out of that carriage was my first "holy shit I gotta watch this to the end" moment. In a way it was such a simple story, but not, but just fantastic and the season 1 OP was awesome.
>>
I thought it was just about fabulous men, so I wasn't interested. But then I saw a video of DIO screaming ZA WARUDO, then I gave it a shot.

Joseph is the best joestar
>>
>How did you first get in to JoJo?
From a recommendation by /a/, I started around the time Part 6 was finishing.
>What's your favorite Part?
7, followed closely by 2. It has a great sense of adventure combined with good stands.
>Favorite Stands?
Atum.
>>
>>156385016
0x2 is still 0 :(
>>
>>156384204

There was only one major Jojo meme back then, a weird blonde guy materializing a bulldozer out of nowhere and screaming WRYYY. I was always kinda intrigued about it, but not enough to actually search about it, until one day I saw a thread on /a that referred it in some way, and on that thread I found a pastebin with the entire manga up to Part 7.

Favourite part is a tie between 4 and 7, but the ending of Part 2 is my favourite among all the parts (and probably among all the fighting manga I've read), and favourite Stands (as in, Stands I would like to have) are Crazy Diamond and Heaven's Door. I liked Sex Pistols's personality too.

>>156384482

Diego Brando in Part 7 has a life very similar to Dio, and yet is less evil. Very ambitious and resentful of upper classes, but not quite evil.
>>
File: kakyoin evil.png (328KB, 538x556px) Image search: [Google]
kakyoin evil.png
328KB, 538x556px
>>156384517
Would he have been a good lawyer?
>>156384581
>
>>
Tusk act 1 seems really strong, why advance it?
>>
>>156386020
not spoiling it but that doesn't get the job done against some enemies
>>
>>156386133
I was never a fan of evolving stands, but I suppose part 7 is too big to not offer variation.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.