[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>m'coup d'état

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 8

File: justaccathings.jpg (343KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
justaccathings.jpg
343KB, 800x572px
>m'coup d'état
>>
>>156375764
I miss the show. It was perfect except for the final part with the prince which just felt wayy too convenient with how he just accepted it so easily, but I guess fear and survival instinct kicked and made him say that.
Still doesn't explain his 180 attitude change though.
>>
>>156375764
It wasn't even a real coup. Fuck this show.
>>
>>156375764
Sorry but there's no way that letting the oil-rich district fuck off and become it's own country was realistic at all, even if the one of the others finally struck oil. The head family should have been thrown in the slammer for conspiracy and replaced with loyalists.
>>
File: ever_a_prince.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ever_a_prince.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>156376195

I'm not saying you're wrong, but that was canonically the first time the prince had ever left Dowa. He had been surrounded by yes-men his entire life. When it was announced to the people watching that he wanted to disband ACCA the entire crowd became furious - probably a lot more scary in the grand scheme of things because of what it meant. The prince was forced to accept how small his world really was and that his plans would not be accepted willingly by the masses. He was completely out of his element.
>>
>>156376195
I think it was Mauve's speech that did it. He hated ACCA because he thought it undermined the authority of the kingship; her pledging ACCA to the throne altered his perception of the agency enough that he no longer considered disbanding it to be in the throne's best interest.
>>
>>156376195
Same. It wasn't fun.
>>
>>156375764
I feel like people claiming that the ending is definitive about what the relationships are in the new generation are wrong. We have no idea how acknowledging Lotte as a member of the royal family will play out, especially if she spends more time with her cousin and teaches him to love bread the way her mother did.

Jean and Mauve are in interesting positions in the epilogue too; Jean seems to be in the second-in-command position since he's mirroring Mirage's walk past the cafe in episode 1, and that would probably be expected since now it's an open secret in ACCA that he's a prince. Mauve and Grossular are now equals, the way Pine and LIlium were in ep 1, but not necessarily a couple. That's just the trio being shippers like they were with Eider and Jean.

>>156376365
That would've caused a civil war. ACCA's entire purpose is preventing war. Letting Furawau leave, or to be more precise, exiling them, is the best solution because it keeps their influence out of Dowa and denies them the resources Dowa trades to them.

>>156377639
That probably played a small part in it, but it was probably Jean not taking any action that convinced him that they could overthrow him, but choose not to. So he has to learn to live with them.
>>
>>156375764
When's the spinoff about all the officers they sent to the other districts who had much more fun and colorful personalities?
>>
File: 1471061702008.png (321KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1471061702008.png
321KB, 600x400px
That ending was fucking perfect, seeing the look on that nigger's face was priceless
>>
File: Acca-01-3.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Acca-01-3.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>>156379890
>doublecrossing sandnigger gets his dues
Made it all worth it
>>
File: whytho.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
whytho.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
I want to buy the bluerays and support, but $100/4 episodes is more than I can justify. Those english subs and extras, though...
>>
>>156383111
Reminder that Grossular puts his penis into Mauve whenever he wants to, and whenever she wants him to, and has been since who knows how long.
>>
File: betest girl.png (582KB, 955x534px) Image search: [Google]
betest girl.png
582KB, 955x534px
How can she be so best, /a/?
>>
File: 1489881559156.jpg (194KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1489881559156.jpg
194KB, 1280x720px
Don't post dirty things about Mauve, it's dishonorable.
>>
File: ACCA Nino.png (476KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ACCA Nino.png
476KB, 1920x1080px
>>156383653
Wrong blue-haired best, anon.
>>
>>156376365
>letting the oil-rich district fuck off and become it's own country
Jean notices in his visit to Furawau that people were not happy with the current management. And now the greedy royal family cut off relations with the rest of the world.
A real coup d'etat in Furawau is only a matter of time. That's why ACCA is so calm and just waiting for them to come back crawling.

>>156379604
>acknowledging Lotte as a member of the royal family
But they never did that. She now visits the king and the royal family, but she's not officially part of it.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.