[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play a game, /a/. First poster posts an idea for ideal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1311176509571.jpg (200KB, 822x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1311176509571.jpg
200KB, 822x1000px
Let's play a game, /a/.
First poster posts an idea for ideal anime.
Second poster finds a flaw to utterly ruin it.
Repeat.

I'll start: A romcom where best gitl wins.
>>
No kiss.
>>
A mecha where they're made of different materials, metal, wood, glass, etc
>>
>>156369177
A nature otaku haremu where nerd girl gets raped by gorillas, but doesn't really care, and continues studying gorillas.
>>
File: 1483924809313.jpg (72KB, 872x653px) Image search: [Google]
1483924809313.jpg
72KB, 872x653px
>>156369491
You missed mine out.
>>
>>156369641
>>156369402
Oh. Termite doujins would abound.
>>
>>156369177
>A romcom where best gitl wins.
>he wants to give the best girl to the beta MC instead of keeping her pure

>>156369402
Metal mechas would be the strongest, so the power creep would turn this series into a regular mecha series.

>>156369491
/pol/ would shitpost about this anime 24/7
>>
>>156372018
Glass is made of carbon. It's final form would be strongest.
>>
File: the ending we deserved.png (747KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
the ending we deserved.png
747KB, 1366x768px
White Album 2, except it ends with the two girls hooking up and a time skip OVA where the two girls get married.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.
Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus-ex machina with the girl’s phone number.
>>
>>156374543
The imagined OVA in this post is in fact the second one in a two-part series. The first one features flashbacks with one of the girls shamelessly and regularly cheating with an unlikeable man.
>>156374837
They both become too obsessed with their object of affection to the point of creeping their love out. They consequently ruin the relationship they manage to establish.
>>
A short episode of a tomboy building up her courage to confess her love to a boy who, very much indeed, is in love with her as well.
>>
>>156378153
All the doujins would give her a dick. All of them.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.