[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats was his endgame /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: mpv-shot0001.jpg (586KB, 1031x954px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0001.jpg
586KB, 1031x954px
>>
>>156367556
to get people to FUCKING FIGHT AGAINST THE ZOMBIES
>>
>>156367556
To absolutely destroy humanity's ability to fight against those things in any capacity because of his daddy issues.
>>
>>156367556
Crashing this train
>>
>>156368711
you got it all wrong

Biba was edgy and had daddy issues, yeah, but his whole thing was that he was sick of people not doing anything and him having to endure fighting all the time for them. His whole deal is a "woops, broke your door, now you gotta fight to survive". And his problem with his father is how his father also had that "the stronk survive" philosophy but didnt fight anymore.

I mean the problem with Biba is that you probably need cities and walls in order to have resources to fight the Kabane, and a place on which children can be secure, but he probably thought that if all of humanity fought desperately they would erradicate the kabane and just be done with lots of deaths already. He probably wasnt wrong.

Its absolutely dickish, but not wrong.
>>
Ruining Kabaneri.
>>
>>156368801
Those thing were barely killable with conventional weaponry, the metal plated trains were said to lose to them all the time, humanity fighting the without any sort of fortification seems unlikely.
>>
Intelligence, nihilism, and a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>156367556
becoming /ourguy/ who did absolutely NOTHING wrong.
>>
you can't spell 'kabaneri' without 'bane'
>>
>>156367556
REPLICAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
Reminder that biba is portuguese for flaming faggot.
>>
Anyone going to watch the movies in the theaters tomorrow night? I wish I could go but the closest one is too far from me.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.