[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the real life scenario if something like GATE happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

What's the real life scenario if something like GATE happened? doubt we'll spent resources just to help couple of peasants.
>>
>>156364583
USA will barge in and take over if there's any resources to be had, that's for sure. The Japs won't have any say in it.
>>
>Doubt we'll spent resources just to help a couple of peasants.
That's the front for the terrorism war though.
Also we have like a BILLION dollar R&D for a single plane type don't we?
>>
>>156364583
>doubt we'll spent resources just to help couple of peasants.
Already happened now, sure will be the same there.
>>
>>156364583
elfs or whatever will probably too smart and jews will launch a propaganda to breed elfs with africans
>>
>>156364583
Assuming somethin like the Ginza incident happened in the streets of New York forget about helping the peasants, the Imperial Capital would be a crater by the end of the year
>>
>>156364583
Murica will bring freedom to the empire. While Itami will watch in awe from his Shinjuku apartment.

Also, Rory falls to BBC.
>>
>>156364583
>A gate appears
The most powerful countries tries to get the gate, via war or sanctions until the country in which the gate appeared gets fucked. And then nobody will know anything about the gate because there won't be any news about it because the military are doing secret operations and removing/raping people inside it and stealing the ressources all while spreading diseases and drugs amongst the natives to fuck their way of life.
>>
>>156365705
Hernan Cortez all over again.
>>
>>156364583
>GATE storyline happens except without the otaku pandering and niceguy JSDF but peaceful negotiations and trade would be a thing
>USA forcing their dick in any country and labeling opposing parties as unjust or even terrorists
>WW3 for resources with the major countries in the forefront and racial divide with Asians being the new minority target for the next century
It would be really exciting to go through a portal to new lands and culture but somehow someone will have their own political agenda to capitalize it and ruin things for everyone so chances are, it will be a catastrophe if something like GATE to happen irl

It's like discovering a new safe drug, cure for cancer or cultural phenomenon only for it to become illegal because the government said so and you can't have it.
>>
>>156364776
I'm ok with this.
>>
>>156364658
I mean, if a gate were to appear in Japan the first forces to enter it would be the 3rd Marine Division, not the JSDF. That's how the Japanese constitution is set up. GATE is just JSDF wank anyway.
>>
>>156367167
In human history there has never been a meeting of two foreign parties that didn't end in catastrophe so I'm inclined to believe you
>>
>>156367299
Further reading on that? inb4 the japanese constitution. Shit can be good for the usual suspects against japan but I doubt japan wants that if its not NK or China.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.