[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fistfight her?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1936.jpg (1MB, 1412x2000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1936.jpg
1MB, 1412x2000px
Would you fistfight her?
>>
My like fistfuck her loose JK enko pussy.
>>
I will love her.
>>
>>156362565
I don't fight girls, I bow down to them.
>>
>>156362565
Only if it ended in something like that pic.
>>
I'd completely fuck her up. In a self defense situation.
>>
Rin Shibuya doesn't have the brain power to fucking think her way out of a paper bag, she is a fucking retard. I mean I know her, I have seen her show, she's a dumb bitch. I'm sorry, okay? And if she ever fucks with me, if she ever puts me in some sort of self-defense situation, okay, and I'll have to legally defend myself - I'm not gonna initiate violence against her - BUT if she comes at me in an alley way, tries to, you know, tries to do ANYTHING, I'm gonna fuck her up so badly, I will put her in the fucking ground in a fucking box. I'll take extra time, I'll take extra time, okay? She'll be - it won't be a quick self-defense situation. I'll be nailing her, I'll be punching her in the back, I'll be punching her in the back of the neck, I'll box her eyes in, I'll break both her orbital bones. I'm gonna destroy Rin Shibuya physically so badly that the people who are gonna come to clean her up, they're gonna be puking when they see what I did to her, alright? I want them to know how I feel about her, so I'm gonna fuck her up so bad that she makes them puke when they see her bruised, mangled body - IF she ever did anything to me to warrant that legally. Now I would never ever initiate violence against her. But that's what would happen.
>>
>>156362565
I wouldn't mind being on her leash. I wouldn't mind putting Shiburin on a leash either though. Shiburin is great because she works both as S and M.
>>
>>156362565
That would be a dream come true, she would probably knock me out in the first round though.
>>
>Fantasize about beating a woman

Just what the hell is wrong with you people?
>>
what's her reach, height and weight class?
>>
I'm up for wrestling.

Not in the conventional sense, mind you
>>
>>156364404
>Implying the average anon in threads like this would beat Rin in a fight
>>
>>156364404
>implying I can beat shiburin
>>
>>156364443
She'll put you in a rear naked choke in milliseconds
>>
I can beat shiburin.
>>
File: 1444950351131.jpg (174KB, 556x884px) Image search: [Google]
1444950351131.jpg
174KB, 556x884px
>>156364404
Come back and say that again after she caves your face in. Rin isn't to be taken lightly. You have to be mentally prepared.

And to answer OP, no. I would challenge her to a one-on-one fistfight, but I would bring friends, instruct them to approach her from all directions, and have concealed weapons.
>>
>>156364513
There's a large difference between "could" and "would" here. Most anons that post in these Rin threads (and the identical Shinka threads) are masochistic pigs that think being beaten up and bullied by cute girls like Rin is the highest pleasure imaginable. And they'd willingly lose the fight to experience that pleasure.
>>
>>156364404
We could beat you up instead nerd
>>
>>156364225
Hilarious.
>>
I would prefer to fist her, rather than fist fight.
>>
>>156362565
Only if I get to mating press her if I win.

I'd be willing to fight her however many times if she was willing to wager that.
>>
>>156364629
>that think being beaten up and bullied by cute girls like Rin is the highest pleasure imaginable
>that think
>think

It *is* THE highest pleasure imaginable.
>>
>>156364629
I would legitimately lose to them though.
>>
What makes Rin so perfect?
>>
>>156366020
her virginity despite having advanced knowledge and first-hand experience on copulation
>>
>>156366020

She's not. She just mostly appeals to secondaries and plebs.
>>
>>156366268
Still better than your favorite idol.
>>
I would fight her, and not fight back. Her weak girl punches will full my erections.
>>
>>156366020
Bratty, angsty teenage enko idol with a good heart but sensitive, volatile disposition.
It's the perfect storm to inspire both sexual and paternal instincts.
>>
>>156362565
No, instead I will plant my head in her pantsu and breath in her scent and just start licking, tasting her pantsu mixed with her juices,
>>
File: 1.jpg (413KB, 1280x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
413KB, 1280x1851px
I would sword fight her.
>>
>>156367579
delet
my eye
>>
>>156362565
She wouldn't win physically, but I would lose in every other way because fags will think I'm beating women.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.