[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't minato teach his teleporting stuff to anyone else?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 4213250748_3549e7b644.jpg (68KB, 500x254px) Image search: [Google]
4213250748_3549e7b644.jpg
68KB, 500x254px
Why didn't minato teach his teleporting stuff to anyone else?
>>
>>156361777
The same reason he didn't teach anyone else rasengan, I guess
>>
>>156361777
Ninja technics are secret.
>>
>>156362084
but jirayai knew it? you sure?
>>
File: 1430594472210.png (115KB, 468x346px) Image search: [Google]
1430594472210.png
115KB, 468x346px
>>156361777
>his teleporting

Get outta here with that bullshit.
>>
>>156361777
Because it belonged to the 2nd Hokage and anyone with skills and are smart can do it.
>>
>>156362152
i aint denying second legit as fuck, but youd think he would help his village out
>>
>Actually interesting techniques thats based on utility
>Most arent really spammable either
>Get turned into DBZ

Just

Naruto could have been so much more
>>
>>156361777
He did.
Only it took 3 people to do it
>>
>>156362281
>exciting missions in the woods
>fighting with tactics and kunais
>get turned into fighting gods in other dimensions with genkidamas

JUST
>>
>>156362281
Such an original opinion. Truly a scholar among the uncultured.
>>
>>156362334
Kishi wanted to draw wizards instead of ninjas anyway, it was inevitable.
>>
>>156361777
Why did they drop the "too slow, substitution jutsu" at some point???
>>
Maybe it was too dangerous. Imagine if every time he had to teleport he had to say, frog jump 8 feet. It could be done consistently, yeah. But it's not worth the risk to teach it to someone and have them die on their first attempt or later ones, or maim themselves by quantum teleporting into a limb into a tree branch.

I imagine you must have perfect Senjutsu level awareness of your surroundings and impeccable chakra control.
>>
>>156362281
Naruto only went off the rails when Madara dropped that meteor. At least Kishimoto waited till it was almost over.
>>
>>156363920
thats a good question but I think definite probably at the beginning of shippuden but im kinda glad they did
>did this final attack work?
>no substitution jutsu
or
>why did he just substitution jutsu out of the attack.
>>
From what I understand minato was just a ridiculously powerful ninja with a good heart, he wasn't a very good leader or teacher.

He's strong enough to win entire battlegrounds on his own against rival jonin-level ninja. Yet his team (with the exception of kakashi, who was self taught) was mostly a failure.

He is a perfect sage despite claiming that he "no good at senjutsu".

He probably has a nasty selfish streak or something going on. Since using reaper death seal should have been a last resort against kurama if all of his senjutsu (that he didn't even use) failed
>>
>>156363839
I think I've seen this being mentioned before, is this really true?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.