[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCKING RUINED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

FUCKING RUINED
>>
>>156355907
She is a ""lesbian"".
>>
File: 250px-079Slowpoke.png (46KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-079Slowpoke.png
46KB, 250x250px
>>
>not fucking her until she loves the dick

How new?
>>
>>156355929
She's definitely a lesbian, but everyone makes an exception for Ararararagi
>>
>>156355907
Lesbian(bisexual)
>>
>>156355953
Tried it with my sister, didn't go well. Had the opposite effect actually.
>>
>>156356225
Are you a girl by any chance? Because that won't work.
>>
File: This is fine.jpg (226KB, 580x282px) Image search: [Google]
This is fine.jpg
226KB, 580x282px
>>156355907
OH NO, A GIRL MY SELF INSERT WONT BE FUCKING? WHY IS SHE EVEN IN THE SHOW! THE WHOLE FUCKIN SHOW IS SHIT NOW, FUCKING REEEEEEEEE!
>>
File: 1430508940026.gif (549KB, 720x534px) Image search: [Google]
1430508940026.gif
549KB, 720x534px
>>156356225
your dick is too feminine
>>
>>156355907
Even better when she takes the dick.
>>>/h/4577016
>>
>>156356648
Haha dyke mad
>>
>>156355907
No. It was ruined when it turned out she wasn't a lesbian.
>>
>>156356648
Being Sayaka is suffering
>>
>>156355953
This, any lesbian is a good dicking away from being straight. My gf was 'lesbian' until i got her drunk and fucked geez now she can't get enough dick
>>
>>156356648
But the irony is that she is not lesbian. She's bi.
>>
>>156355907
I wonder what did she do to Araragi when she sexually harassed him?
>>
>>156355907
girls saying that they are lesbian gives them certain skills which they can use for evolutionary advantage.
>they can infiltrate boy-only hobbies and those social circles because "lel, I'm not interessted in boys but I'm a tomboy, leliel!!" This gives them a change to silently observe the best possible match in that group.
>They are not bothered at ALL by lowly beta males, because they woudln't DARE to approach a lesbian. Only Alpha-males who don't give a shit would do that, and that is what the "lesbian" secretly wants to accomplish.
>Beta and other lower males will try to "impress" her and win her affection (kek) by hanging out with her, giving her gifts - spending time with her and so on. While she fucks Alpha who saw right through her flimsy escuses.

There are no lesbians. Not even bi. Those who really are are fucked in the head.
And no, being gay is a different matter: They are desperate and would also fuck dolphins.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.