[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eroimo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: flying oniisans.jpg (172KB, 1200x540px) Image search: [Google]
flying oniisans.jpg
172KB, 1200x540px
Do niisans enjoy being physically abused?
>>
>>156321926
I want to get hit and kicked by a cute JC too
>>
>>156321926
Elf Yamada is cuter than Sagiri, but she won't win.

Will there be suffering and heartbreak in the future for our pure and cutest Elf?
>>
>>156321926
No lad, it's not something I enjoy at all.
>>
File: tried.jpg (203KB, 584x1000px)
tried.jpg
203KB, 584x1000px
>>156321666
Thanks anon. Sagiri is cute. I want to draw more of her.
>>
Kirino on universumin miraakkeli
>>
>>156322193
Dang, you're pretty good dude
>>
>>156321926
scene reminds me of NANACA†CRASH!!
>>
>>156322240
I wish I was 12 and a little girl
>>
>>156322193
Very nice. WIll be coloring that in?
>>
>>156322331
Anything is possible
>>
>>156322331
There are people who can help you with that.
>>
>>156322223
olit melkein siellä, Jonne.
>>
Welp guess she's Ayase
>>
>>156322627
Elf is Kuroneko, Saori and Ayase in a single character.
>>
>>156321926
Nah, it's a clichéd trope that should die off.
>>
>>156322193
It's cute, I like it.
>>
>>156322689
So she's a complete best girl?
>>
>>156321926
No.
>>
Sagiri a cute. A CUTE.
>>
After watching the first episode, I was hoping that this anime would pull a Madoka and "deconstruct" (whatever that means) the loli/siscon genre. Note that unlike Oreimo, Sagiri is a step-sister so the potential for a dark past is there. Additionally, the first episode seemed to focus a lot on Sagiri's emotional flaws, much the same way that Madoka and Evangelion did. The newest episodes make my prediction very unlikely though.
>>
NBR
>>
>>156329084
>a lot on emotional flaws
Nah. She has them, don't get me wrong, but not nearly enough for a 12yo who spent 1/10th of their life locked in a room with a computer.
>>
>>156329084
Find the nearest conflagration and expire in it
>>
>>156321926
She hit him so hard her wrist snapped and her hand flipped upside down. That's fucking brutal. What's the name of this battle shonen, seems like it's got the most hardcore action scenes in years.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.