[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Danmachi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 70187l.jpg (134KB, 382x595px) Image search: [Google]
70187l.jpg
134KB, 382x595px
I read the LN up to the point where they imply that the MC is Zeus' grandson and I dropped it after that because its like they just pinned all his power under "oh so he's related to a God therefore his power has nothing to do with the effort he poured his blood and sweat into"

Does he retain his nature of jobbing like a boss or does this become an 'OP self-insert mc with harem' type premise?
>>
OP, but still jobs because everyone besides him is competent
In Sword Oratoria he's a side character Aiz is obsessed with and they probably won't get to the part where Aiz nearly dies again the skeleton boss
>>
Is the LN online somewhere? All I've ever been able to find is up to vol 4.
>>
>>156316818
They are all for sale on Amazon, up to volume 8
>>156315852
The MC is op to a point, and while the story is a bit meh at times, the author tries to expand it out so that you get a feel for the world and the characters better. instead of the SAO trend of OP MC is OP as fuck and side stories are fucking stupid cause MC just OPs the shit out of everything and wins. Bell is not actually confirmed to be related to Zeus, in fact its more implied that his parents were in Zeus familia and after its collapse and the death of Bells parents he raised him as IF he was his grandpa.
>>
>>156316342
>Aiz nearly dies again the skeleton boss

YOHOHO
>>
>>156316912
>instead of the SAO trend of OP MC is OP as fuck and side stories are fucking stupid cause MC just OPs the shit out of everything and wins.
you high or something?
>>
>>156316818
They're on nyaa
>>
this show is basically the same as index.

the original story is too boring with "Im a weakling but I actually mary-sue all my battles" with a side cute girl who doesnt do anything (index/hestia).

and both get a much better side-story in the form of oratoria/railgun which is about the other cool girl and her more interesting companions doing more interesting things.
>>
vanilla aiz is the boring one. hestia brings the fun.
>>
>>156315852
MC isn't that Op his special power is basically just an exp multiplier there's tons of people that can still kick his shit in as of now.
>>
>>156317350
No one gives a fuck about the side story.

This anime is gonna flop and the spinoff will get axed.
>>
>>156315852
are you dumb. bell is pegged as special snowflake freepass messiah from almost the get go
>>
>>156315852
You idiot, gods cannot have children in the lower world. Bell is as much related to Zeus as Mikoto to Takemizuchi or the fuck her asian sugardaddy is.
>>
>>156315852
>Zeus' grandson
>FAYAL BOULTU
>>
is it worth reading this shit?
>>
>>156315852

He's not blood related to Zeus.

But main series goes to shit after vol.5, read Oratoria instead.
>>
Think I'll finally read this.
>>
>>156316342
if he's really not in this seaons show, is there really any point in watching? the 1st 2 eps were painful to sit through
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.