[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghost in the Shell movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: HAS A CYBERDICK.jpg (29KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
HAS A CYBERDICK.jpg
29KB, 720x405px
Lets talk about this movie, since this is anime related I guess,

I wanted to like this, and in the beginning I did. Good effects, the plot was somewhat similar initially, the opening scene was well done. They didn't over act major, she was at minimum somewhat similar to the real character. However I began to really hate the whole thing about halfway through, when scarlett johansson whipped out her government issue cyberdick and fucked three guys in the ass. Did I mention that she spends the whole movie driving a prius through down town tokyo, its a hybrid just like her.

so fuck this shit im out
>>
>>156309806
>Lets talk
>fuck this shit im out
How can we talk if you're leaving?
>>
>>156309806
>somewhat similar to the real character
literally some ghost hacked girl kidnapped by evil corporation inc with zero real experience in anything military/technological
>>
What's her name again?
>>
>>156309806
>when scarlett johansson whipped out her government issue cyberdick and fucked three guys in the ass.
I think I should go see this now.
>>
>>156309806
just look at this shit its a direct to video crap.
>>
>>156309806
>so fuck this shit im out
But you said you wanted to talk
>>
File: 1481484391025.png (392KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1481484391025.png
392KB, 451x619px
>>156309806
>Lets talk about this movie
>so fuck this shit im out
Do you want to talk or not?
>>
>>156309806
>government issue cyberdick and fucked three guys in the ass

does this really happen or am I being memed
because if so I now have a desire to watch this flick
>>
>>156309880
This is what happens when your movie is produced by Avi Arad and directed by Rupert Sanders. Did anyone truly expect it to be good?
>>
>>156309924
Motocross loserfroggy
>>
It was odd how they reproduced certain events from the anime and stuck them in in a different order while doing there own story..
>>
>>156312380
no fucking seriously someone answer this
>>
>>156309806
Pork in the skillet
>>
Good lord this movie pissed me off. From the first five fucxking minutes and my rage grew all throughout.

>"The Major" is mopey, angsty and whiney and NOTHING like The Major, in fact i would say it's a different character entirely
>Spends most of the film moping about "muh past" and "muh humanity" and is almost totally bereft of any real personality even more than she was in the '95 movie.
>She was a fucking anti tech hippy who is kidnapped and turned into a cyborg and has her memories wiped
>ripped scenes out of the '95 movie except this time they have none of the impact
>the garbage man scene was horribly done and overacted
>Section 9 seems fucking castrated and down right incompetent in many scenes
Speaking of Section 9 they are barely in this shit,

>Togusa is alright and for the most part in character,

>Ishikawa doesn't even hack anything and is only around long enough to brag about his robo liver

>Saito shows up once at the end to snipe and that is about it.

Didn't see Borma or Paz

>Batou was for the most part in character and was one of the few high points

>Aramaki was alright but it's odd seeing him be badass when he mostly uses bureaucracy and politics to his advantage but i like Takeshi Kitano so whatever

>Action scenes were mediocre at best and the garbage man fight was laughably bad.

All in all fuck this movie. Glad it flopped
>>
>>156313657
And did them badly at that. GITS Arise is better than this shit.
>>
>>156309806
>it's shit, right?
>it's shit.
>>
>>156309806
How do I unsubscribe?
>>
Its an alright movie. I really dont know what people expected from a Hollywood live action anime movie.
>>
>>156316811
No its not alright its shit. As for what I "expected" was a adaption of Ghost in the Shell. What I got was Jason Bourne meets Robocop as directed by hack director Rupert Sanders
>>
>>156309806
It flopped which is a damn shame since it's the first live action adaptation from the west that was good/decent.
>>
Holy shit go blog somewhere else you fucking retard.
>>
>>156317114
>thatsbait.png
>>
>>156316811
It would have been better if just they redid the 95 movie. Instead, they fuck it up, and turn it into just another hollywood trash.

>>156317114
It wasn't good.

Also, Edge Of Tomorrow disagrees with you. That was like the best movie of the year IMHO.
>>
Pretty decent re-imagination of GiTS, tho dialogues were somewhat bad from time to time and with final monologue movie seems to miss its own point by entire astronomical unit. And the scene with Major's mother was bad. Still, it was better than if they just redid original movie in live-action.
>>
I don't think there is a more creatively bankrupt entertainment industry sector in the west as of current than Hollywood.
>>
>>156309806
what a great thread
>>
>>156321244
fucktard
go fuck yourself
>>
>>156309806
>I wanted to like this,
What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
I live in Rome.

There are only 2 cinemas airing this movie and both cannot be reached with public transportation.

"why are we failing at box office?" well perhaps because everyone who doesn't have a car will not be able to go see it.

The movie is supposed to be targeted to young nerds and adolescents, how do you expect them to reach the cinema with their friends, I don't even, it's, just, like, what the hell.
>>
Pros
>The overal scenery was nicely done , it didn't look flimsy like say blade runner but everything had a thickness to it that really took inspiration from gits innocence so production wise it was pretty nice.
>the inside of the vehicles and the vehicles themselves really pulled me into the aesthetic of the world as well , somewhat 80's but very clean at the same time very pleasing.
>the action was decent as hell, movement of the major is quick and fluid in some scenes. Although the hand to hand (knife) combat could have been better done.
Cons
>Story was weak as fuck
>lame as fuck origins for major
>the villain was some nobody and I think the movie would have been better off with a known name for that roll. I didn't like how close he would get to scar joe at some points (like fuck off nobody ass bitch)
>the major was too much of a noob should have had another charcter be the one that grows on the audience not the major the major is already suppose to be a mysterious badass hell most people thought she was actually a dude in another life for a long ass time when it came to the original anime film.
>scar joe did alright with looking like an android with her movement although I don't think it would have killed her to stand up more straight which bothered the fuck out of me
>scar joe at this age is just not major material though, not sorry.

Overall I'm happy it did shit sad that scar joe had to be part of it now and not when she was younger. I could have done a better job/10
>>
>>156322556
When I say I could have done a better job I meant as director lol
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.