[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you kidding me? I have to wait a whole week now? What the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (733KB, 1285x724px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
733KB, 1285x724px
Are you kidding me? I have to wait a whole week now? What the hell am I going to do?
>>
>>156302151
>What the hell am I going to do?
Get mad when they don't date and live happily ever after the end next week.
>>
>>156302214
Know what, I think you're right. There's no way they'll start dating now. That'd be way too easy.
>>
>>156302379
Stating dating is not the end of the line, anon.
>>
>foreshadowing that she are going to move away

i dont want this....
>>
>>156302835
Isn't a big part of the appeal of romance anime the things that lead up to dating? I know I enjoy it a lot.
>>
>>156302151
>>156302935
It's KimiMachi all over again
>>
>>156302151
Might wanna spend that time figuring out how to take a screenshot.
>>
>>156302379
I'll be annoyed if drama happens because of them dating other people instead of drama happening because of any fight they might have while being in a relationship
>>
>>156303481
>>
>>156303616
>>156303481
My MPC-HC doesn't show subtitles when I take screenshots. I'm in the process of fixing it.
>>
>>156302151
You're late to the party man. The airing day thread was pretty nice.
It's the best show with best male and female MCs so far this season, but I doubt you will get the thread going. If it ain't got gay or overly-sexualized females then it won't matter on /a/. That's how it is, sometimes I wish I was a redditor, maybe it's better over there.
>>
>>156303680
I know, it definitely hit me by surprise. I DLed the episodes as they aired, but hadn't gotten around to watching it until now because I thought it would be boring. Before watching new shows I click through certain parts of the episodes to get kind of a preview of how it is, and from that it looked boring. How wrong I was, it's one of my top shows this season now.
>>
The show is great and the reason it is so good is because there aren't any of the usual archetypes you have seen a million times.
The characters actually act like actual kids and they captured the realism very well.

>>156303680
Why did you have to shit the thread up with pointless garbage? Nobody cares about your opinion on /a/ or you cock-lust for Reddit, go there if you truly believe it is better.
>>
>>156303928
>go there if you truly believe it is better.
Nice reading comprehension.
>Nobody cares about your opinion on /a/
Clearly you do or you wouldn't reply. The most moronic thing to write.
Wouldn't expect more from a person retarded enough to invite an argument and complain about shitting up a thread in the same post.
>>
I hope there's a truck involved in this relationship.
>>
>>156304133
You, without provocation, made up some baseless assumption that this show wouldn't be liked based on another batch of baseless assumpations.

Such a comment is pointless and retarded. Just because the show doesn't have a bunch of shitposters in it doesn't mean the show is ignored by the board.
>>
>>156304399
>You, without provocation, made up some baseless assumption that this show wouldn't be liked based on another batch of baseless assumpations.
I only stated that most likely OP won't get the thread going [based on the amount of interest in the show so far].
>Just because the show doesn't have a bunch of shitposters in it doesn't mean the show is ignored by the board.
It's not what I posted though.
By the way, was killing the thread and making my prediction come true part of your plan?
>>
>>156304735
>>156304399
>>156304133
>>156303928
>these writting styles
oh god do I have to deal with you two idiots on other threads now?
>>
>>156304793
What gave me away? Who am I supposed to be? Does believing in some boogeyman help you sleep at night?
Not joking, honestly interested in your answers.
>>
>>156302151
what are you gonna do, make them keep glancing at each other for a whole season then at the end have him ask her out, but it's drowned out by some loud sound so he just says never mind and nothing changes?
I swear you people complain about anime tropes all the time and when something actually happens it's all "you cant do that! you are ruining the industry!" What the hell do you want!
>>
>>156302151
>complains about waiting a week for an episode
>generic romance show
>can't take a screenshot properly
Sure smells like newshit in here.
>>
>>156305090
I'm not complaining about the pacing, if anything it's new and refreshing because you don't see it all the time. I'm just upset that now I have to wait.

>>156305245
I'm used to waiting, but when it comes to things like this of course I'm not as patient. Also, see >>156303666
>>
>>156305245
Now I'm not gonna argue with you on the other two points, but this series is about as far from generic as can be at the moment.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.