[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shouldn't we exterminate the ghoul species?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: mado.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
mado.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
Why shouldn't we exterminate the ghoul species?
>>
It helps to keep the human population in check
>>
>>156276843
pretty good answer
>>
>>156275218
Not all Ghouls wanted to be Ghouls.
>>
>Try to keep the ghoul killing to a min unless they start killing

>Start research facility using ghoul test subjects (Murders)

>Create first Cure for Ghoulism.
>people live a normal life the end.
>>
>>156275218
Since their king is brainless, it is evident that ghouls are goners.
>>
>>156279301
There is a huge problem with that Anon.

Humans in the Tokyo Ghoul universe has is what known as RC cells which is attached to their bloodline.

Humans in our world do not have RC cells.

The only way to have a cure to Ghoulism is to:

A) Get the Ghoul RC Cells to drop to a certain number. (RE: has proven if your RC Cell count gets to a certain number in the 1000s you become a Ghoul, before that you get some Ghoul like features. This is explained with the Qs)

B) Remove the RC Cells completely and be like us. (Which would require someone from our world/who never gets a blood transplant or get their blood mixed in from a mosquitoe bite)
>>
Are ghouls only in Tokyo?
>>
>>156275218
>Why shouldn't we exterminate the ghoul species?

Because they're literally born man killers and when don't you have men to kill?

>but the food

We know there's already ghoul prisons where they get food, and I'm sure if a few grants were rubbed together you could make RC-Chow from mass-grown human cells.
>>
>>156275218

We should.
Ghouls suck.

Seriously, Mado is the only good character in this series.
>>
>>156278454
and ?
>>
Having watched both seasons where should I pick the manga up from?
>>
>>156275218
Stupid plot is the only true answer.
>>
>>156275218
How exactly do these guys overcome the gap in physical ability between human and ghoul?
>>
>>156279485
No. They are in Germany + France as well and other parts of the world.
>>
>>156280950
Humans are very strong but don't know yet.
>>
>>156279485
One of the characters said there's super strict ghoul laws outside Japan so presumably no
>>
>>156275218
this. i mean they practically can't survive without eating humans. would we let tigers and bears roam free inside of a city? no we would cage them or kill them if necessary. Not to mention the ghouls need humans to live. without us they would also slowly go extinct or resort to cannibalism. i mean don't we put real cannibals in jail anyway. so why not just off the ghouls, which could almost be considered a different species (if it wasn't for the fact that humans can fuck them). The only problem i can think off is that ghouls are too strong for our modern day weaponary/quinques
>>
>>156275218
Because ghouls are not like this because they wanted to.
>>
>>156275218
Why can't they just let the ghouls eat corpses? Cemeteries are a waste of land and ghouls can be put to use for the military.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.