[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

He did nothing wrong
>>
'i will cleanse you of the Uchiha evil!"
>>
>>156237338
>Uchiha still exist
>Tsunade is the last Senju
He did something wrong
>>
File: 1462339384832.jpg (957KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1462339384832.jpg
957KB, 960x919px
>>156237338
>>
He had the coolest design.
>>
Tobirama and Danzo were the only real ninja in the show.
>>
The only good Uchiha is a dead Uchiha
>>
>>156237338
I agree. Fuck the Uchihas.
>>
Tobirama is the most based ninja in all of existence.
>>
The man invented a technique that litterally breaks the rules of life and of chakra itself.
>>
>>156244377
I'd fuck the Uchihas.
>>
>>156237338

He failed to remove Uchiha, mad respect for his efforts though.

At the very least, the spawn of the guy who inherited most of his techniques will dilute the blood of the last Uchiha remaining.
>>
>>156237338
The Keisuke Takahashi of the ninja world
>>
The more you'd into it, the more you think that naruto is a product of nepotism than anything

>descended from both the senju and uzumaki clan
>his dad was a hokage
>his teacher was a hokage
>the first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth hokage, all in favor with him as the next guy in line to be the hokage
>>
>>156245695
Causation != Correlation
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.