[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the most disturbing villian in anime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 1jm304.jpg (84KB, 500x749px) Image search: [Google]
1jm304.jpg
84KB, 500x749px
Ok you weeaboo trash it's time to decide who is the true evil ruler of /a.

Cast your vote to decide once and for all who is the most disturbing, most dastardly, most down right terrifying villion of all time.

Whichever villion gets suggested yhr most wins, GO YOU PERVERTED FUCKS

this little fucker gets my vote
>>
File: become fetuga.png (103KB, 372x303px) Image search: [Google]
become fetuga.png
103KB, 372x303px
heh
>>
why my peanus

weenus of course

hahah!

it's my weeeeeenus peanus! hahah:)

ITT: Most terrifying villian - my answer, of course, my peanus weenus:)
>>
>>156216871
>>156217007
I know my post is a bit dumb, but still i never thought id get a more intelligent discussion on /b
>>
>>156217007
Never understood this meme.
>>
>coobie
>villain

That's Homura, you fool.
>>
>>156217889
memes aren't to be undertood, they're to be shitposted and spread.
>>
>>156217962
Nah she's just edgy kyubie is scary as fuck.
>>
>>156219143
does this poor defenseless creature look scary to you?
>>
File: Kyubey.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kyubey.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
Can you really call Kyubey a villain?
He was just trying to stop entropy.
>>
seriously, does this look like the face of evil to you?

All I see is a broken and tortured creature that just wanted to make the universe a better place for everyone, only for his dreams to come crashing down
>>
>>156219297
I don't really see him as evil, but I don't see him as good either.
>>
>>156219270
Yeah thats what makes him so scary, the fact that i can agree with its logic.
>>
>>156216535
>weeaboo trash
>GO YOU PERVERTED FUCKS
>most disturbing, most dastardly, most down right terrifying villion of all time
>that fucking spacing everywhere
Holy shit, you sound fresh off the boat from Reddit, or from MAL.

Also, villains in anime mostly tend to have some justifiable reason behind their actions. It's not quite clear-cut as in, say, Hollywood productions. You're MADE to hate or love characters; they screw up the motivations behind them and make them a rather boring and generic "bad guy".
>>
>>156219561
Thats exactly why they terrify me so much, when evil and good are black and white they are easy to understand. The blured lines between the two that most anime presents always disturbs me greatly.
>>
>>156219561
Also i sound like that because i kind of am. Im an old resident of 4chan who"s returning from the shores od reddit.
>>
>>156216871
Boo , this meme is cheap and obvious, try harder.
>>
>>156219938
Ah. Welcome back, then.
>>
>>156217007
This is the kind of humor that would probably result in a kick to your balls, try harder
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.