[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: gintama season 4.jpg (125KB, 438x600px) Image search: [Google]
gintama season 4.jpg
125KB, 438x600px
What went wrong?
>>
They turned comedy into generic shounen destrying what gintama stands for.
>>
>>156194945
Nothing.
>>
File: utsuru.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
utsuru.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>156194945
this faggot didn't fit with gintama . i love gintama's arcs but i didn't like this one because of this faggot
>>
>>156195142
the thing is this arc is the weakest of the final 4 and its borderline a comedy arc throughout, the arcs that were ore serious are immensely better.
>>
>>156197187
how's that faggot any different from the Benizakura & the "evil aaylmao inner circle"?
>>
>>156197722
this faggot is immortal and schizophrenic and he just doesn't fit ! you're not a true gintamafag if you didn't notice that
>>
Nothing went wrong, anon.
>>
>>156194945
The whole formula of the last 2 serious arcs got old.

>meet enemy
>fight starts
>character starts thinking of backstory
>fights sometimes cut in as they think about their life
>character remembers what their history is about and the fight's tide changes in some way
>repeat 3-6 times in the arc

It was fun the first time but jesus, it's the same thing again and again at this point.
>>
>>156195142
This. Serious plot isn't needed in Gintama.

Now it's all ruined and my soul is burned. Something irreplaceable is lost.
>>
>>156194945
They didn't adapt the skipped arcs.
>>
Bamdai Namco.
>>
>>156194945
Nothing.

People just have a misconseption that is suppose to be a pure comedy with little deviation. Not to mention a lot of the jokes are about japanese culture, so some jokes just fall flat to viewers
>>
>>156195142
The show said it the best
>>
>>156204131
Nigger, this is fucking gintama, you seriously want something besides comedy?
>>
>>156204184
Some of the more dramatic moments and arcs are damn good
>>
>>156204260
Gintama is a strong, independant anime and it can do what it wants.
>>
>>156204326
>the old man and his dog arc

Fuck man...
>>
>>156204341
>the Sadaharu tries saving a puppers episode
I-I'm not crying, it's allergies.
>>
File: 1380521489721.jpg (162KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1380521489721.jpg
162KB, 960x960px
Pic related writing around 100 chapters of serious to semi-serious arc. It seriously should be 20 at most, I miss the actual odd-jobs.
>>
>>156204184
You are also wrong here. Gintama can't be reduced to comedy only. That's why we, i hope, love it so much. For it's complexity and balance of such things as drama, action and comedy. Good old gintama gave me warm, comfy feeling. It's relaxed my heart and gave me smile. Like being in company of close friends or family. Now it's different. Easygoing attitude is gone.

It's a same reason why i personally can't accept current pure shounen gintama.
>>
>>156205190
gintama in this state because they want to end it, next act is last arc
>>
>>156194945
Nothing
>>
>>156197187

He is Sensui fused with Zeref.
>>
>>156205190

But thats what OPM is doing? And also Ranma1/2 did it
>>
>>156194945
>still milking Gintama

that's what
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.