[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one of these should I start reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: bnha bc.jpg (406KB, 1936x1452px) Image search: [Google]
bnha bc.jpg
406KB, 1936x1452px
Which one of these should I start reading?
>>
theyre both awful
>>
Good with no likable characters vs cliche but very enjoyable/guilty pleasure
>>
>>156174348
>I can't make my own decisions
Pathetic
>>
BnHA is basically a enhanced version of classic naruto while BC is a worst version of classic Naruto+fairy tail
>>
>>156174706
well kind of only,it becomes utter shit after they defeat and capture all for one
like the author struggles to find a coherent story
also,the story is going nowhere right now,no sense of scale and no sense of danger
plus only street level villains
so id say dont bother with BnHA
>>
>>156174348
Both
>>
>>156174348
I'd say Hero Academia. Black Clover's a bit too shallow. There's some good characterization and interactions in BnHA, even if the action's starting to wane.
>>
>>156174348
Read good manga instead.
>>
>>156174348
BNHA is one of the best reads atm and the other one is god awful
>>
>>156174348
I've read both and dropped BC, it gave me Fairy Tail flashbacks, which I also dropped.
If you want something to read, read Dorohedoro
>>
>>156174348
Neither
>>
Both. There's maybe only 150 chapters out between the two. What's the worst that could happen, you dislike one and drop it?

Or are you worried the unworthiness of one might spoil your refined taste and trigger you?
>>
File: 53160933.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
53160933.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>156175466
>also,the story is going nowhere right now,no sense of scale and no sense of danger
>plus only street level villains

there's danger alright, Overhaul is one scary motherfucker who can splatter you on a wall, who also scoops the blood of his daughter to make quirk erasing drugs. the danger is in the fact that if any one of these fuckers catches you and shoots you with the quirk erasing bullet, you will become essentially quirk-less and vulnerable

street level villains are the norm, not every fucking villain is gonna be leveling entire cities like all for one.
>>
The Recognitions, by William Gaddis
>>
>>156174348
look anon, i'll tell it to ya straight. black clover is kinda shit. bnha is really alright as far as shounen manga go. Why not start both and decide on your own HM
>>
BnHA uses every cliche in the book without trying to be special, but pulls all of them really well.
BC tries to be unique but ends up just being Naruto.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.