[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the worst anime you have seen in its entirety?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (63KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 286x400px
What's the worst anime you have seen in its entirety?
>>
>>156155735
FLCL is a masterpiece, figures that a bunch of kyoani dicksuckers would hate it
>>
File: firestarter.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
firestarter.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
watched the second episode of FLCL the other day

never noticed before that mamimi is crouching on a peace symbol. what's that all about?
>>
Another.
>>
>>156155735
youar'e favorite anime
>>
>>156155735
Akame ga kill
>>
In terms of length? Hunter x Hunter 2011. The second half was just so boring and shitty but I sat through every episode of it. I'd say Naruto shippuden as well but I skipped watching the war arc.

In terms of quality though, probably SAO or Berserk 2016.
>>
I dont remember the name, but it was something about Toyko blowing up and shit, and then people with powers started showing up and the main character was some kid, while the hero was this buff, white haired kamina-looking motherfucker.
>>
>>156155735
probably Eva, but I didnt watch all the extra shit they added later, so guess its not technically the "entirety" of it.

wish I could think of something else, but it just makes sense to not finish a show if you don't like it.
>>
Between clannad and hyouka
>>
File: 1482426404816.jpg (33KB, 502x480px) Image search: [Google]
1482426404816.jpg
33KB, 502x480px
>>156156708
>>156155735
>>
>>156155795
I've never even watched a KyoAni series in its entirety and I still thought FLCL fucking sucked.
>>
>>156156755
why
>>
>>156156696
Needless
>>
File: serial experiments lain.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
serial experiments lain.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
>>
>>156156668
If HxH was just the chimera arc that would easily be my choice. I was actually happy about the hiatus, because it solidified that I really shouldn't give a shit about the show/manga anymore.
>>
This is a bait thread.
>>
>>156156346
She's being a chuuni and obsessing over a fire god, but is still not very bright and probably doesn't know any other symbols like a pentagram or something so she just drew the first symbol she could think of. It's about like her writing cool sounding English shit on her cigarettes that she doesn't know the meaning of.
>>
Future Diary
wasted opportunity: the anime
>>
Lucky star, by far
>>
>>156155735
Black Bullet, the show was utter garbage.
>>
That one anime, I forget the name, about the chuuni bitch who gets a boyfriend and he rags on her at the end and she gets PTSD from it and stops being kawaii.

It somehow got a second season. Fucking dumb ass nips and their shit taste.
>>
Momokuri.
>>
>>156155735
Tokyo Ghoul Root A.
>>
>>156155735
>>156158537
Tokyo Ghoul. It's so bad that it's fun to watch.
>>
Probably Date a Live
>>
>>156155735
O-Parts Oman or something like that
>>
>>156159239
I didn't even mind the first season that much, but Root A was just terrible.
I still want to read the mango some day to see what it was they left out, as they skipped so many chapters.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.