[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You will never obtain beautiful twin slave girls who are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 529
Thread images: 74

File: file.png (1MB, 950x1349px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 950x1349px
>You will never obtain beautiful twin slave girls who are magically compelled to follow your every order but choose to do it out of their own will anyway because you're just so kind and wonderful.
>>
>wonderful and kind
>literally murdered a bunch of people in the last 3 chapters
>>
>>156149774
Didn't you hear the Bartender? He says please and thank you so he can't be a bad person.
>>
>>156149868
Reminds me of Sasuke
>>
So were they just pretending to be enslaved or can slaves just transfer ownership of themselves to another master? What a poor slavery system.
>>
File: sasuke didnu noffin wrongu.png (17KB, 188x389px) Image search: [Google]
sasuke didnu noffin wrongu.png
17KB, 188x389px
>>156150075
will he also get away with everything then he says sasukes magic words?
>>
>>156150590
Unlike Sasuke this guy seems far like a whinny little bitch.
He just seems to be pretty casual about murdering though, different world and all
>>
>>156150752
>far from a whinny little bitch*
>>
>>156150590
>>156149774

To be fair, the only real bad thing he's done is murdering the doctor.
There's also the fact that he's a complete psycopath if he's able to just come from peaceful japan and murder a dozen humans in cold blood, but outside from his complete lack of empathy in his introduction, everything else seems passable.
>>
>>156150810
His kenjutsu teacher taught him with live arms so I have serious doubts he was in any way or form normal or peaceful before he got Isekaid
>>
>>156150939
>His kenjutsu teacher taught him with live arms

That's a massive fucking step from being able to actually murder human beings in cold blood with no remorse.
>>
>>156149708
is this what the kids call hentai?
>>
>>156149708
I followed this one since I the first chapters he just randomly murders people without much thought but now its turning real quick into some shitty gary stu isekai classic.

I'm not even a hater of the genre, there are some good ones like the spider lady, the delinquent kid that just wants to live in a cave with spirits and that kid who goes to a fantasy world but he is already a magician and finds out that mages there are garbage. And thats just mentioning some of the new releases but the problem is for 1 mildly interesting isekai there are 100 of others that are just hot garbage.
>>
>>156151027
Yes, but 'training' with weapons meant for killing is a good step in the right direction.
It's not even kendo sparing, but actual fucking combat, wouldn't be surprised if he was half dead a few times from that training a few times.
>>
>>156151097
The only offensive thing this isekai has done so far is making the protagonist a school child but having him act like a war veteran.
Other than that, it's not so bad outside the general wish fulfillment tripe that comes with the genre these days.

>>156151133
>Yes, but 'training' with weapons meant for killing is a good step in the right direction.
No it is not. Just because you learn how to shoot doesn't mean you can just pump a human full of lead and watch him as he sputters and dies without feeling anything.
>>
>>156151212
You don't learn how to shoot by pointing and firing at a human being.
>>
>>156151133
Practicing killer sword techniques doesn't make you black ops ninja level.
>>
>>156151268
It is if you're part of the yakuza.
>>
>>156151307
You're right, he's built like a rock but that doesn't make him part of the Spetsnaz, why he acts like that will hopefully be explained latter.
>>
>>156151268
You do realize that even after going through bootcamp, fresh soldiers tend to shoot to miss when they enter live combat?

And this is with guns, from a distance away. This guy murdered people with his bare hands, broke them to pieces. And he felt nothing and reacted with nothing. It's inhumanly bad characterization for a student in a peaceful country, no matter what training he's supposed to have had.
>>
>>156151405
He's a nip that's been trained in the art of combat, they love to kill, see nanking.
>>
>>156151097
I think I've heard of the first and second one, but what's the name of the third isekai that you mentioned?
>>
>>156151545
Nanking happened at the hands of soldiers active in WW2, not literal fresh recruits that had never killed a person before. Ánd even if it had been, I assure you they'd react more viscerally than "literally no reaction".
>>
>>156151611
What's the second one?
>>
>>156149708
>you will never be a delusional japanese novelist whose audience pay you for the shittiest of turds you can crap out.
>>
>>156151611
Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru

Actually a pretty nice read.
>>
>>156151732
>HE'S ACTUALLY A MAGICIAN AND NOT SOME FAG!?
>HE MADE MY WHITE FLAME USELESS!?
>HE CAN SUMMON A MAGIC CIRCLE!?
>HE CAN USE CHANTLESS MAGIC!?
>HE'S ABOVE THE DEVIL KING!?
>HE'S A MAGICIAN FROM JAPAN!?

Nah
>>
>>156151697
You make it sound like a bad thing, but I want to live this type of comfy life desu
>>
>>156151545
That was rape
>>
File: img000016.jpg (816KB, 950x1351px) Image search: [Google]
img000016.jpg
816KB, 950x1351px
>>156151673
Yankee wa Isekai de Seirei ni Aisaremasu

>tfw the qt imouto won't ever show up again
>>
I just want an isekai where the MC reincarnates into some monster and fucking stays as a monster instead of turning into an humanoid bishonen due to some magical bullshit.
>>
>>156151824
Surprisingly, to hurt demons, you need to use magic blessed by spirits, which everyone on this world but he himself possesses, so he ends up being rather useless.
>>
>>156151870
You interpreted it as a bad thing.
>>
>>156152080
Yeah, but he's so far above anyone else in personal combat that nobody can actually do shit to him.
>>
>>156152195
Yes, that's the premise in which the series is named after though.
>>
>>156151212
>The only offensive thing this isekai has done so far is making the protagonist a school child but having him act like a war veteran.
This whole school kid argument is silly. Age means nothing, experience is what matters. We've seen him going daily training where he's actually trying to kill his grandpa with real weapons. With the enthusiasm of his grandpa and MC's build, we can assume the training began at a very young age, this already puts him at a much higher level than most soldiers.

You can't compare bootcamp with his training either, bootcamp only teaches you the skills, while his training is both skills and the mentality to kill.
>>
>>156151732
Thanks anon.
>>
>>156152345
>experience is what matters.
He has none. Daily training with weapons is not killing people. You can train a kid to shoot all you want, that won't make him a remorseless murderer, much less a murderer capable of dismantling people with his bare hands and feeling nothing of it.

>bootcamp only teaches you the skills, while his training is both skills and the mentality to kill.

Ahahaha. Yes anon, training for soldiers intended to join actual wars is inferior to forged folded one-million layer japanese mental training.
>>
>>156152477
>Daily training with weapons is not killing people
...with a real human without any sort of armor as a target
that makes a shit load of difference
>>
>>156152016
Goblin kingdom, in fact the MC keeps turning into a monster the more he evolves slowly loosing his humanity.
>>
>>156152899
>...with a real human without any sort of armor as a target
>that makes a shit load of difference
Not unless you're actually stabbing and killing them, no.
>>
>>156153924
The moment you aim at someone's fatal spot with a real weapon (and a close quarter weapon too), you acknowledge that the opponent can die from this, whether the opponent actually dies or survives is irrelevant. The point is he has been trained to have this resolution to kill for years.
It's a training to build a killer, not a training to build a soldier
>>
>>156154847
>you acknowledge that the opponent can die from this, whether the opponent actually dies or survives is irrelevant
Are you trained in gorilla warfare?
Even if we acknowledge that he was willing to kill people because of his training, the idea that he felt nothing at all while murdering innocent people with his bare hands is trash-tier characterization.
>>
>>156154961
Where are you getting this "he felt nothing while killing innocent"
whether he felt anything or not has never been portrayed, the only thing that has been portrayed is that he has the resolution to make the action.
>>
>>156155160
Wortenia Senki

Relatively new, only 5 chapters so far.
>>
>>156149708
Manga is always such a great bait to a complete abomination of a literature.
>>
File: 1462916890566.png (1MB, 786x771px) Image search: [Google]
1462916890566.png
1MB, 786x771px
I want an isekai from the perspective of the god making all the soul transfers.
But its set up so when the self entitled generic high school students start trying to make a harem they end up fucking themselves over when they hit reality. Not unlike sonsai X.
>>
File: img000012.jpg (270KB, 950x1347px) Image search: [Google]
img000012.jpg
270KB, 950x1347px
The more important question is why is cognac being treated like some sort of strong potion
>>
>>156149774
>>156150810
I get the impression that the MC is someone who enjoys violence and killing but is also law-abiding and righteous so he would have to keep his murderous impulses in check in a peaceful society. So far none of his actions have been unreasonable; all of his killing has been justified.
But it also seems like the story is going to be shit so I'm not going to read further.
>>
>>156155772
>have shit day, lose a finger or break a bone
>dunk down a bottle of cognac
>life is great
>>
>>156155759
The only way I can see this going is a Death Parade Route where they all stay in the dimension for a small amount of time, and we slowly figure out about the reincarnated over their stay. We could also see the main differences between certain types of isekai protags.

It'd be interesting to see how the god picks and chooses the characters to go to certain lands, if they're not a giant lay douche about it.
>>
File: img000022.jpg (487KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000022.jpg
487KB, 844x1200px
>>156156442
>Death Parade Route where they all stay in the dimension for a small amount of time
?

>We could also see the main differences between certain types of isekai protags.
maybe, but without plot armor and slaves inexplicably falling in love, most generic protagonists wouldn't last very long.
I just want to pull the rug from underneath someone as soon as they think they're invincible
>>
Screw isekai with OP leveling MCs
They are worse than marvel shit
>>
File: Welp.png (510KB, 938x620px) Image search: [Google]
Welp.png
510KB, 938x620px
>>156150810

It's more obvious he's a psycho in the novel.

>Slowly breaks the neck of the soldier who carried him to the infirmary
>Whispers to the corpse "my bad"

It really says something about Japanese protagonists that the author had to explicitly point out how fucked up this is.

>Pssh, nothin' personal kid
>>
>>156157755

Wortenia Senki.

Tenkyou no Alderamin is apparently a spinoff of this...?
>>
>>156157849
I have no doubt the series is shit, but when the first thing you hear in an unfamiliar environment is "put a curse on him" you'd just assume everybody in league with them aren't great people.
>>
>>156158097

Yeah, but he wants to kill people. It's explicit; he tries to kill his trainer in the first chapter and he can't join a martial arts club because he's worried he'll lose himself and kill someone.

And now he's in a world where killing people = power.
>>
>>156157883

>Tenkyou no Alderamin is apparently a spinoff of this...?

Disregard this, I am an illiterate
>>
>>156158313
sure, still doesn't make him psychopath. he just got lucky he ended up in a place where it's socially acceptable to indulge in his impulses.
>>
>Nothing will ever replace Sheildbro threads.

Still looks like a good read and with these first few chapters it is already ahead of what was translated from the novel.
>>
Yeah >>156158313, you really need to listen to >>156158497

He only wants to kill people remorselessly, including civilians like doctors! How does wanting to murder everyone around him in cold blood while also being only 16 years old make him a psychopath? Clearly you're being unreasonable, I'm sure it's completely normal human behavior to make your murder fantasies a reality.
>>
File: k014.jpg (209KB, 728x1033px) Image search: [Google]
k014.jpg
209KB, 728x1033px
>>156157103
Schnee is cute, CUTE!!!
>>
>>156158628
I don't think psychopath means what you think it means.

and I wouldn't call a military doctor a civilian, much less one that supports a unit that is active in kidnapping actual civilians from other nations and forcing them into war slavery.
>>
name one good isekai
>>
>>156158960
The one where I get to go to Gensokyo.
>>
File: img000022.jpg (767KB, 844x1200px) Image search: [Google]
img000022.jpg
767KB, 844x1200px
>>156158960
>>
>>156158960
Log Horizon, Overlord, GATE, Youjo Senki, Drifters, Outbreak Company, Zipang
and I just listed off all the ones I can remember watching. depends on what you're threshold is for good.
>>
>>156158960

Harry Potter and the Philosophical Stone
>>
>>156153038
But can he beat Goblin Slayer?

>>156158960
The Spearmaster and the Black Cat
>>
>>156159521
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki
>>
>>156158497
Rather than socially acceptable, I'd say it's pragmatic. A country is his enemy, anything he does is self-defense,
>>
File: biz.jpg (124KB, 600x801px) Image search: [Google]
biz.jpg
124KB, 600x801px
>>156158960
Escaflowne
>>
>>156158960
Isekai Mahou Okureteru
>>
>>156158960
The Twelve Kingdoms.
>>
>>156151824
I'm unabashedly enjoying it, I like how the plot is focusing on why these stagnant isekai worlds even exist.
>>
>>156152080
Or you could actually finish reading the rest of the translated chapters. It gets thrown out the window and he BTFOs the demon general just a few chapters later.
>>
Can we take a moment to appreciate how well designed the MC is? I mean the motherfucker looks good.
>>
>>156150165
>can slaves just transfer ownership of themselves to another master?
They can if they know how.
But no slave usually knows how, and they can't transfer to a another slave. The only reason they knew is because their father taught it to them just in case.
>>
>>156158313
>he tries to kill his trainer in the first chapter
They were both trying to kill each other. That's just how much a demon his gramps was in training him. He doesn't train half assed.

Furthmore, this series is straight up nation building. No harem hijinks, none of the usual stuff you see. He Tries to find a way how but realizes the it;s pretty much impossible. Then gets wrapped up in an incident with one kingdom with a powerless princess, the nobles who support some alleged lost daughter of the late king, and the knights who"Side"with the real princess but really are just siding with the knights leader. Both sides are basicalyl using the two girls as puppets. But the real princess wants none of that shit, still she can't do a thing. So in exchange for clearing his name with the guild, he helps her grab back power.

All goes well, He down right turns a hopeless situation into a overall win. But the princess is down right terrified of him after word. and 'rewards' him with nobility and land that no one has ever touched because it's filled with ridiculously strong monsters, rumors of demi-humans, and pirates no one can't get rid off. Basically, she fucked him over and tried to seal him away to be never seen or heard from again. And he doesn't take it well and decides to build a nation to crush her and this entire continent because he truly is sick of this world and it's bullshit
>>
>>156164201
I'm fine with those developments and all, it just would've been preferable if he had been some middle-aged grizzled killer (with a soft spot or something if you really need to include slave love into the equation) than some 16 year old cherry boy armed with the power of superior nippon martial arts folded 10,000,000,000 times.
>>
>>156151631
japs are soulless pigdogs nida
>>
>>156164397
It doesn't really matter in the end whether he's 16 or 30. Although he gets mistaken for being much older due to how he looks though.

Also.There are plenty of otherworlders, some aren't even from japan. None of them thus far had very happy experience. One American got transported with his supermodel girlfriend. She was used as a toy for some noble and he was made to watch unable to do anything because when you get enslaved you can't do shit.

In this world, otherworlders are lesser beings, tools for nations. Nobles have a holier than thou complex, and peasants should be happy they get to live an extra day. Slaves? Kid slaves are mostly culled unless they are really cute or have high chance being more useful when they grow up.
After find out out more of the world. He really hates this world.. To the point of just wanted it all to burn to the ground.

And every other worlder thinks the same thing. To the point that there's an organization of them freeing their fellows and manipulating shit int he background and watching it burn. It's hinted that said organization is the Adventurers/Merc guild/bank Or at least connected to it. Which makes sense when you realize how it basically uses your ID as a debit card. One of the head managers is a former CIA or British Intelligence. MC isn't on their side though. and they are hesitant to recruit him.
>>
>>156165064
This sounds really shit. Like, this is an irredeemably bad premise and execution based on an already shitty framework.
>>
>>156164232
>>156165150
Found it. It's Wortenia Senki
>>
>>156165182
I like it though.

I mostly only said stuff that you don't trying found out until the end of V4 of the webnovel. And it's pretty much hints that under all the other countries fighting it out, there's two power players in the background of it all. Guild and the church.. But yor are really only given a snippet of it and then it goes back to all the other nations fighting again.
At the moment, MC is now expanding his territory and coming for the Former Princess, now Queen's Head. Empire wanted to get to him before he started to make his move because they realized he was building a nation and they really don't want to let him get strong enough for that. They already have problems trying to kill him before and he has fucked with them too many times for them to make light of him.
>>
>>156165504
Which was already said in the thread.
>>
>>156165570
>Wortenia Senki
Then I'm retarded, hurray!
>>
>>156165182
Well a least is not another "Evil God who manipulate the world" for now
>>
>>156159571
Damn thanks for reminding me this exists. I remember reading a bit a few years ago.
>>
File: 186318l.jpg (126KB, 409x600px) Image search: [Google]
186318l.jpg
126KB, 409x600px
Got to say, MC looks good. Probably the best looking mc in a while.
>>
File: yWHSnXt.jpg (548KB, 1511x2219px) Image search: [Google]
yWHSnXt.jpg
548KB, 1511x2219px
>>156170211
Mother fucker looks like an actual pimp this is a hero I would put the fate of my kingdom in instead of those scrawny looking High School Brats.

Would rather have mr. Chad over here
>>
>>156170275
But he IS a high school brats. You're contradicting yourself here.
Double standard much?
>>
I liked the one where this guy gets sent to another world and he has some kind of slave power. So he gets a couple of slaves for his harem. There's also some kind of female knight that was his classmate who he gets to be his slave too.

Anyone know which one I'm talking about.
>>
>>156170408
You get what I mean.
I mean he doesn't look like one of those lanky skinny as fuck high school students who obviously shouldn't be swinging big heavy weapons made for men.

Nor does he look like one of those blonde pretty boys. I accept this guy has a "yuusha"
>>
>>156170440
lol yes scanlated by the one and only rapeman
>>
>>156170523
But he doesn't even look like a high schooler.
>>
>>156170440
It's the one where he beats a demon noble by jacking off and teleporting the jizz onto her face.
>>
Wait a minute is this a fucking isekai?
>>
>>156170575
>But he doesn't even look like a high schooler.

Exactly.
He looks like a hero
>>
>>156170670
Himekishi ga Classmate!
>>
File: k021_003.jpg (215KB, 870x1231px) Image search: [Google]
k021_003.jpg
215KB, 870x1231px
>>156170616
Yeah, you almost couldn't tell cuz he doesn't look like a scrawny fuck
>>
>>156170741
I like him
>>
>>156170741
This series start similar to Yobidasareta Satsuriku-sha (or is the opposite?)
>Talented swordsman was isekaid by a kingdom
>He can easily kill trained persons
>He provoke a incident with the kingdom and is wanted
>When he plan to leave the kingdom he find two woman who are enslaved and join to his party
>>
>>156172241
the title is in >>156170211, it's an alternative name on batoto.
>>
>>156149708
Actually it seems she only did it to save her sister which of course happened conviniently as hell but hey at least he didn't buy them kek. They were not planning on following him in the begining also.
>>
>>156172490
Yobidasareta's MC loves killing. But this series is more a long the lines of doing what he needs to do to survive. Especially because he has few allies and an empire that wants to kill him.
>>
>>156151732
I read the LN, but is the manga adaptation good?
>>
>>156149708
Wait a second, are you talking about Tate no Yuusha?
>>
>>156151929
At least the Goblins in that manga is fodder like normal. Goblin Slayer is stupid no matter which way you cut it.
>>
>>156173077
Goblin Slayer's is also fodder. It's just that because they are weak people in that world, particularly newbies underestimate them. And think they can take them in the goblins home turf. Which is clearly not a smart move period.
>>
File: Saihate no Paladin.jpg (104KB, 355x501px) Image search: [Google]
Saihate no Paladin.jpg
104KB, 355x501px
>>156159238
> Log Horizon
Shit that barely matters afterwards but ok world.
> Overlord
Overrated shit that has crap pretty much retconned/unimportant 80% of the time.
> GATE
Shit
> Youjo Senki
Deus fucking Vult
> Drifters
meh. "comedy" ruins the tone. It was placed every fucking episode.
> Outbreak Company
meh.
> Zipang
Don't know.
>>156158960
Fuck you people, you just want a fucking rec. Fine then, read this.
>>
File: 1460223063967.jpg (616KB, 740x740px) Image search: [Google]
1460223063967.jpg
616KB, 740x740px
>>156149708
>isekai
>OP
>adventurer
>slave
>harem

Please nuke japan one more time so we can end this once and for all.
>>
>>156172490
Yobidasareta's MC is a literal psychopath.
>>
>>156173488
No fuck off I like it.
>>
>>156173488
>>isekai
yes
>>OP
No.
>>adventurer
Kinda
>>slave
They are later freed because he hates slavery
>>harem
No.
>>
>>156173558
Shit taste.

>>156173669
>killed a group of knights with bare hands
>the more he kill, the more he grows
>supreme ruler
>implying 2 slaves won't fall in love with him
>>
>>156174280
>>killed a group of knights with bare hands
Doesn't make him OP. If he had tried that with some of the enemies he faces later, he would not have survived.

>>the more he kill, the more he grows
Everyone in that world is like that, otherworlders just grow faster., and there are also other people from his world as well, with much more power. It's just that he tends to win his fights with pure skill.

>>supreme ruler
Not yet.

>>implying 2 slaves won't fall in love with him
2 doesn't make a harem.
>>
>>156149708

>Being kind
>Getting girls

Pick one and only one
>>
>tfw starting to like gary stu MCs
send help lads
>>
>>156170211
He looks like a fucking xianxia protag.
>>
>>156174280
>killed a group of knights with bare hands
Are you implying a knight can't get grappled?
>>
>>156174856
He is
>>
>>156173077
>This fictional creature in person fictional work MUST BE HARMFUL BECAUSE I SAYS SO
>>
Has anyone translated further than LH? They have the first five chapters.
>>
>>156173369
That one is mediocre and just because it doesn't have stats doesn't make it suddenly good. Especially in the second vol with the forgiveness theme.

Can say the same about 12 kingdoms, mediocre. The people who keep preaching about some of the old shows and by the book cliche plotlines tend to be lile that, they like bland, soulless stories that they're used to watching in their murrican media.
Who the fuck cares about that here? If you actually had taste you wouldn't be watching chinese cartoons anyway, the hypocricy from these people is real.

Whats even more hilarious are the manchildren over at /jp/ enjoying moege with kingarten tier writing and then shit on the LNs. Then they also preach to you about standards. Hilarious stuff.
>>
>>156175481
raw is at ch6
>>
>>156175673
Anon, two-thirds of your post and I already have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. You're going on about old crap and complaining about chinese cartoon, then you're talking about /jp/ or some shit. Get to the point. You don't make any fucking sense.
>>
>>156149708
kinda looks like arifureta no? i think i may pass
>>
>>156176251
What? No.

Arifureta was a revenge boner fantasy. "Hurr durr all the popular people are looking down on me and I was B E T R A Y E D I'll make them regret it all when they see how P O W E R F U L I've become!"

This guy is just an overpowered asshole from the start. There's no revenge element. It's just straight power fantasy.
>>
>>156176549
>I'll make them regret it all when they see how P O W E R F U L I've become!"
Confirmed for not actually reading Arifureta.
>>
>>156176549
>>156176594
Last time I checked that was Nidome or Sutereta
>>
>>156176549
>Arifureta was a revenge boner fantasy
You haven't read Arifureta have you?
>>
>>156158960
Narnia
>>
Seeing all these isekai garbage really made me missed Mondaiji. Izayoi was such a MC done right in this genre.
>>
>>156176549
>>156177017
There was betrayal in the manga but it was not clear who did it. But so far there is no revenge. Maybe it is more clear in the LN
>>
>>156177962
Nobody betrayed him, it's just the one-dimensional bully. Stop being a fucking idiot even though Arifureta is still shit.
>>
>>156178004
I didn't read the LN but it was implied in the manga.
>>
>>156177962
>but it was not clear who did it
It was very clear for the reader. And while it was betrayal(Kinda? It's not like him and that guy were friends in the first place). there was zero revenge. Hajime didn't give a fuck.. He got a cute vampire waifu out of it, so he's just gonna go home.
>>
>>156178019
Even in the LN Hajime doesn't give a fuck about revenge or what his former class is doing. He's touring around with his waifus raiding postgame dungeons so he can go home.
>>
>>156178025
>>156178091
sounds like some mmorpg high fantasy
>>
File: j014.jpg (348KB, 869x1236px) Image search: [Google]
j014.jpg
348KB, 869x1236px
>>156178019
> Implied
No, it's pretty fucking obvious.
>>156178113
A very shit one.
>>
File: s007.jpg (250KB, 869x1236px) Image search: [Google]
s007.jpg
250KB, 869x1236px
>>156178219
Even with it being a shadow, you can tell. For fuck sake.
>>156178025
Not even close. They were never really allies in the first place. Just a one-dimensional asshole with a envy problem.
>>
>>156170440
Ughh that one. I'm ok with how manga and anime treat women but this one just pure garbage because of the mc.
>>
File: 17_22950.jpg (219KB, 850x1208px) Image search: [Google]
17_22950.jpg
219KB, 850x1208px
>>156178263
>>
>>156178289
> ughh
You must 18 years and older to post here. Get the fuck out of here, faggot.
>>
>>156170440
No, which one is that because what you just described could refer to pretty much any of dozens.
>>
>>156150939
>His kenjutsu teacher taught him with live arms so I have serious doubts he was in any way or form normal or peaceful before he got Isekaid
Even if you've been trained to kill, actually killing someone for the first time will cause some sort of emotional trauma in you. Unless, of course, you're sick in the head.
>>
>>156178490
I think he is referring to the one where MC becomes a slaver, he does lewd things to keep them under control
>>
>>156151732
For a moment there, I thought you meant Mushoku Tensei. Which was also really good, but the translation team gave up near the end and just machine translated everything.
>>
>>156176251
>>156176549
Arifureta is actually a literary masterpiece. Nothing could ever be as bad as it is even if an author purposely tried to write the worst story possible.
>>
>>156174856
But Meng Hao grew taller by 3 heads and slimmer every time he leveled up. This guy doesn't even look like he's 30000 meters tall potential.
>>
Anyone read the newest translated MT redundancy? That was really sweet when Eris met Nina's children. She really did change after becoming a mother.
>>
>>156178831
you are underestimating japanese writers
>>
>>156178755
Still not ringing any bells. Does the title have "slave" in it?
>>
>>156178814
> Very good.
No, it was mediocre. By the end, the storyline of maturity and coming to terms became hypocritical with time travel (don't argue, it's lack of responsibility and tension), everything became contrived, girls barely had any depth and majority of romance came from the mc saving/being nice, and after it ended, the author pretty much went full retard and went on with projecting fetishes (/ss/, if you don't know what happened, then you barely know shit about the series even if you're a fan of it). I don't care what you attempt to argue, you cannot refute this and it will only be half-assed excuses to justify your beloved series.
>>
>>156179061
>Himekishi ga Classmate!
>>
>>156178289
What are you a feminist?
>>
>>156179120
Got real fucking heated there, to the point I can't take you seriously.

I haven't read it all the way through because at a certain point, the reliance on machine translations becomes downright tangible, and I'm not masochistic enough to force myself to read machine-translated shit. Everything you said after "By the end" is outside of my reading experience, so I can't say whether you're right or wrong on the matter.

I just wish a decent translator would pick up the series, do some repair work on it, and let me read it so I can judge for myself.
>>
>>156178814
>Mushoku Tensei
>good
Hahahahahahahahaha

>I hate my dad because he married my mom
>everyone is supposed to be my sex tool
>I can be creepy all I want
>>
>>156179481
I was talking about the series overall. But what may have happened with the TL was probably lack of investment/interest of what happens later on (the afterstories that pretty much damaged the serie's image)
>>
>>156158960

The first law trilogy, best served cold, the heroes, red country, Travellers trilogy, Broken empire trilogy, the red queen war trilogy, Rai-kirah saga, curse of chalion.

"Half a king" is literally how I want a isekai to be done, the mc gets turned into a slave, gets beaten black and blue, and has to learn to depend and work with his crewmates just to live another day, and he only gets to win becuase he was smart and made the right deals with the right people, readianothert the mc fight against his fate as a slave was much more interesting than another isekai where the mc gets his dick sucked by the world itself from page 1.
>>
>>156178814
Yeah, its probably one of the best ones out there but man that translation towards the end especially vol 19-18. When I decided to check it out while it was being translated I wanted to gouge out my eyes.

>>156178841
She did a little, but its more that she calmed down after giving birth. It was the same with Jino's duel I do appreciate how these little changes are presented slowly in the story.

>>156179707
>the afterstories that pretty much damaged the serie's image
You couldn't be more wrong, they basically made the main story feel more complete. It was impossible to depict Rudi's adulthood in detail but these afterstories do exactly that and fill in the gaps that was impossible for the main story to fill in. Adds way more characterization and development to the side characters and are a nice setup together with spinoff side stories like 古龍の昔話(Old tales of the ancient dragon) for the sequel if the author ever decides to write one.
2ch threads were very positive about it too and hell they were eagerly waiting for 古龍の昔話 a few months back.
>>
>>156149774
>>156150810
>>156150939
Sounds like complete chuuni shit.
>>
>>156179120
What is there to refute when you're rambling nonsense?
>the storyline of maturity and coming to terms became hypocritical with time travel
What does time travel have to do with maturity? The guy does start thinking about his family more when Paul died and he regretted not being able to apologize to his brother and real parents in his previous world. At which point he seriously starts thinking about his relationships and family.
>girls barely had any depth
Are you kidding? Even after marriage they get more development. Sylphy especially almost broke down when her child was born with green hair and began thinking Rudeus might forsake him because of it. It was instinctual and felt genuine.
>>
>>156180934
Lack of responsibility and not accepting consequences. Time travel only made the whole thing contrived, making the whole message of becoming a greater person which comes with responsibility. The story was set up this way, yet it failed. A man with great flaws gains a new life and new lessons as he finally begins to mature. Only except time travel was introduced, making everything contrived and devoid of true consequences. Here's a tip, don't insert time travel or time resets within stories otherwise it sends a bad message/convoluted crap.
> Whole motherly crap and and mistaking it as development.
Yeah man! See this pattern:
>Oh man, Rudy helped me when I was bullied! I became infatuated with him and shit!
> Oh man! My student saved my life! I wanted his dick and jumped on it after his father died!
> Oh man! I was an asshole to him before but after he helped me, I fell in love with him. But I'm still a bitch to him!
Fuck you. You think I'm foolish enough to accept this as DEVELOPMENT? Even after marriage? I repeat, fuck you. Go ahead and accept this shallow crap, I'm not buying it.
>>156180400
Did you not read the parenthesis you bitch?
>/ss/
Which was the author's fucking fetish projection afterwards? It was bullshit.
>>
>>156156134
Except for not killing the bandits
>>
>>156179631
>>everyone is supposed to be my sex tool

Not really. Eris left a trauma on him, Slyph cured him with childhood love and Roxy was tricked by another to bed him when he was depressed on his dad's death but has actually attracted to him. Eris was proposed due to his future self telling him she loved him, just that her way is to be physical.

He even refuse the cat, dog and imouto. Compare to other isekai with their harems of slaves and princesses, he's far better.
>>
File: (You).jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>156180934
> What is there to refute?
You asked a stupid rhetorical question and followed up with a failed-response. And you say you can't take me seriously. Ha! What a joke you turned out to be. If you couldn't take me seriously, then you would have not bothered replying with those responses.
> Nonsense
Pic related.
>>
>>156149708
The Country of the Fallen Dragon King and the Perishing Witches has more battle strategy and tactics than the majority of Isekai that involves nation building.
>>
>>156181346
>>156181627
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>156181634
This one has about the same though. You won't get that until the second arc though.
>>
>>156181627
>can't take me seriously
Dude, are you ill? When did I ever say that. You have to be the biggest autist on /a/ holy shit. Get some fucking reading comprehension.
>>
>>156182491
When a person typically says to another saying that they are rambling nonsense and goes on as an attempt to refute their points they made, it's another way of saying they don't take them seriously when they really do. Kiss my ass.
>>156182170
And why do you reply, MTfag?
>>
No one reading MayoJou ? ( Illustrations here http://imgur.com/a/e4Clq translation on tachibanachinatsu up to ch 82)
It is not that good but it is one of the few really following D&D . Translator is on the better side .
>>
>>156158960
dungeon defense
>>
>>156182583
>They don't take them seriously
If I didn't I wouldn't have replied now would I? But now I really can't take you seriously. And what you're rambling about time travel again, I already refuted saying it didn't have anything to do with responsibility. Rudeus didn't change mentally or grow up after learning about Hitogami and the other timeline. He prevented hitogami's manipulations but it didn't have anything to do with his growth or responsibility or whatever bullshit you're spouting.

Again take your final (You) and get some reading comprehension.
>>
>>156158960
your and my asylum
>>
>>156158960
Für Deutschland zu übersetzen ist uns’re höchste Ehr’
>>
>>156170275
>bob
i'm sold
>>
>>156182742
You're fucking retarded for falling for the obvious bait and just as autistic. This is the state of current /a/.
>>
>>156157103
So rather than an interesting story you just want revenge on shitty isekai protagonists for wasting your time?
>>
File: Jd2hg4x.jpg (103KB, 851x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Jd2hg4x.jpg
103KB, 851x1200px
>>156158960
Boku to Kanojo to Jitsudan Heiki (Antique)
>>
>>156182742
>But now I really can't take you seriously.
Now you're contradicting yourself. Why are you still replying with your comment of restating your own position of excusing lack of responsibility regarding time travel? You already dropped my point about the harem, you dropped my point about the author's projection fetish and never bothered to reply to either of them afterwards in the last comment, therefore essentially conceding to it. Contradicting yourself and dropping an argument is not a good sign when you're arguing with someone.
> Refuted
I thought you said there's no need to refute? Contradicting yourself twice.
> Not understanding the idea of time travel lacking consequences and that consequences essentially play a part in a story of maturity and adding it in only makes it hypocritical.
> Prevented
Yeah, prevented real danger and all these bad events that was all prevented by magic of time travel, therefore devoid of consequence and not owning up to responsibility within the story. Not to mention it is a lazy cop-out of a bad situation and an even lazier way of giving exposition of making clear of the antagonist through the time travel and not figuring it out on one's own.
Here's your (You).
>>
>>156182904
Congratulations, self-fulfilling prophecy effect. What a surprise.
>>
>>156149708
If they are so loyal, why keep them as slaves?
>>
>>156158960
Alice in Wonderland. One of the very first and also the very best.
>>
>>156183244
He doesn't.
>>
File: 1471393568100.jpg (83KB, 571x411px) Image search: [Google]
1471393568100.jpg
83KB, 571x411px
>>156182923
who says bullying shitty protagonists can't be an interesting story?
>>
>>156181346
What anon mentioned is true, there is no greater responsibility in regards to oldeus nor a greater message with that event.

>Whole motherly crap and and mistaking it as development.
Yes and it was. Especially Eris. By the end of the current translated redundancy chapter you can already tell how she developed and the signs of growth.

As for Sylphy she really solidified her love for rudi during the Asura events And the vol after that. That child was the final piece for trusting him fully. If for example Hitogami's future came true she would've ran away because of the lack of trust and her trauma.

>ss
The author deleted that chapter i'm pretty sure. But there were many who were saying there was no need to and I agree with them. What fetish are you talking about? Aisha falling in love with his son right? so what was the issue?
>>
File: gsnn-003-017.jpg (257KB, 870x1293px) Image search: [Google]
gsnn-003-017.jpg
257KB, 870x1293px
>>156149708
Superior Isekai right here
>>
>>156183885
>pubic
Ewww
>>
>>156183782
Issue was that fans were angry that Aisha wasnt dicked by Rudeus.
>>
>>156158960
My Girlfriend is a Spirit so now I must Journey to the Underworld to Save Her!

Its a nice story about a man going to save his girlfriend in the underworld.
>>
>>156174733
Only if you're a bishonen
>>
File: hyouge mono (2).png (433KB, 969x545px) Image search: [Google]
hyouge mono (2).png
433KB, 969x545px
>>156149708
>You saved us from being slaves!
>As thanks we will be your slaves!

Every single time
>>
>>156183782
>ss
I don't get this too. A different world/universe+the guy has a literal polygamous relationship. Not to mention Aisha is his half-sister.
>>156183954
Probably I mean they definitely thought he would add her to the harem or something but the guy really didn't feel that way about her.
>>
>>156183991
If you are a bishonen you don't need to be kind anyway
>>
>>156149708
>>156183994
He didn't save them from being slaves, he killed their shitty master

>weak girls who couldn't protect themselves from slavery in the first place
>live in a world with dragons, demon kings, fascists churches, rapacious nobles and all manner of monsters
>find an op asshole whose probably afraid of sex before marriage that can literally feed a demon king his own anus
>surprised when they sign up

Bitches are washing his back to avoid a fate worse than death, as all whores in real life do.
>>
File: p039.jpg (248KB, 870x1293px) Image search: [Google]
p039.jpg
248KB, 870x1293px
>>156184324
Nectar, the MC is a generic MC though. The only redeeming point of this one is the art
>>
>>156184643
Thanks anon.
>>
>>156181346
>Here's a tip, don't insert time travel or time resets within stories otherwise it sends a bad message/convoluted crap.
Here's a tip, you're just buttblasted about a single instance of time travel by the MC and can't get over it. Time travel is an integral part of the story, what with Orsted, the girl together with the japanese guy, oh and the entire fucking teleportation incident.
>>
>>156183959
Divine Comedy much?
>>
>>156154961
>Innocent
They tore him from his life and tries to put a curse on him.
>>
>>156158960
Aselia
>>
>>156184844
No, he's right. You need actual brains to use time travel in your story, because it always opens too many holes in an average plot. And people with brains don't tend to write isekai in the first place.
>>
>>156158960
Super Dimension Century Orguss
>>
>>156185949
Good thing MT isn't an example of it being badly done then, eh? Considering how it was laced in there from the beginning and generally comes with extreme consequences.
>>
File: img000010.jpg (222KB, 950x1345px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.jpg
222KB, 950x1345px
Semen demon
>>
I've always wanted a self aware MC. Like some faggot anon who spends all his time reading isekai despite the genre being stagnant. Goes out late at night and gets murdered by a japanese truck. Meets god, gets skills, everything is in numerical stats and levels. And from there he dominates the story because the world is so formulaic and cliche that he can basically tell the future.

>Adventurer card works like ID, gonna need that
>Obligatory newb hazing when he steps into the guild by a thug archetype
>Bandits
>Slaves
>Demon lord
etc.

How would you faggots react if you found yourself in the most cliche of settings?
>>
>>156186231
May work as parody like Konosuba
>>
>>156183939
>being this gay
It's time to stop
>>
>>156186402
Kind of my intention. But Kazuma doesn't exploit the genre enough.
>>
>>156186231
>I've always wanted a self aware MC. Like some faggot anon who spends all his time reading isekai despite the genre being stagnant. Goes out late at night and gets murdered by a japanese truck. Meets god, gets skills, everything is in numerical stats and levels. And from there he dominates the story because the world is so formulaic and cliche that he can basically tell the future.
There are like a million self aware MCs, only authors usually have the sense NOT to put them in formulaic settings because if there's anything more obnoxious than a by-the-numbers isekai novel its a by-the-numbers isekai novel with a self-aware MC that just goes along with it.

I mean, just look at Subaru in Re:Zero, he tried to be "self-aware" and "genre-savvy" and the world immediately shit on him for trying to do so. Imagine how fucking boring the story would've been if the world never did that.
>>
>>156186590
I dunno. I think it could be interesting if you really focus on the mundane mortal aspect of the character.
>Reads a whole bunch of isekai where the MC brings agricultural and technological revolution
>but is just your every day wanker, can't be fucked learning about that shit
>Consequentially, as all these vague concepts that don't really work
>Spends years in trial and error trying to figure it out from hazy memories of what should be,
>>
>>156184643
>powers up and is suddenly OP as fuck and kills everything
Quality writing right here
>>
File: 1396327047950.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1396327047950.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>156158313
>>156157849
>MC is a merciless psychopathic killing machine

So you're saying he should have been in a Chinese Wuxia or Xanxia story?

sounds like he'd fit right in with one of those.
>>
>>156187067
There are only few Isekai MC that aren't that powerful like Kumo, that constantly struggles again the monster of the cave A least before God Kumo, Subaru, where he is a least a average soldier further in the novel, Shield hero, where he only works well as a support and almost don't have offensive skill, or MT Mc where even he is the most talented magician in the world, Magic don't works well 1Vs1 against the physical users.
>>156187292
Skill taker is like that
>Be a student that was a ultra martial artist that don't have a chance to show his skill in his world
>Suddenly Isekaid
>Kill they summoners without hesitation.
>>
>>156187438
Shinju no Nectar. I just gave it a read through myself. I quite enjoy this isekai since it's set in a more modern world than the standard high fantasy setting.
>>
>>156178662
>Unless, of course, you have balls
fix'd
>>
>>156159141
Good taste.
>>
File: 1452477032751.jpg (46KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452477032751.jpg
46KB, 720x480px
>>156158960
Arifureta.

Tsundere male leads are the best.
>>
>>156186231
>Goes out late at night and gets murdered by a japanese truck.

This works best if it's not even set in Japan.

The hero is some fucker in, I dunno, fucking Birmingham or somewhere, and out of nowhere a Japanese truck comes careening down the street to end his life.
>>
>>156188610
someone from France
>>
File: img000016.jpg (245KB, 950x1345px) Image search: [Google]
img000016.jpg
245KB, 950x1345px
This guy VS Yobidasareta's MC, who wins?
>>
>>156188392
If we talking tsundere male lead nothing beat Harold-sama.
>>
>>156158960
There are none. There probably never will be a proportion of good ones one, because the entire genre is training wheels for bad writers
>>
Are good Isekai stories doomed or something? It looks like it is always the shitty isekai that got adapted.

Where's shit like Ore to kawazu-san? Why isn't it getting animated into an anime?
>>
>>156189074
>>156189078
>being a retard
>>
Wortenia senki
>>
>>156189198
again, can't you read the thread?
>>
File: ffta.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ffta.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
>>156158960
This one
>>
>>156189388
looked for that, it's not coming up as a title

fuck you
>>
>>156183959
So Orpheus, pretty much.
>>
>>156173022
Raphtalia didn't have a twin, but im sure rifana wouldnt mind being naofumi's slave if she was alive.
>>
>>156173369
>Overrated shit that has crap pretty much retconned/unimportant 80% of the time.
what do you mean?
>>
>only has 13 chapters of the novel translated
>only has 5 chapters of the manga translated

Welp. Guess I get to toss this on the backburner for 6 months before there's enough translated to bother reading.
>>
>>156149708
Sill does it better.
>>
>>156158960
Muv-Luv Alternative
>>
File: Orpheus_son_of_Dream_001.jpg (62KB, 747x363px) Image search: [Google]
Orpheus_son_of_Dream_001.jpg
62KB, 747x363px
>>156183959
>My Girlfriend is a Spirit so now I must Journey to the Underworld to Save Her!
>Also I should live thousands of years as a head cause my father is the worst anthropomorphic personification on this plane.
>tfw only head
>>
File: FrontMatter2.jpg (809KB, 2230x1750px) Image search: [Google]
FrontMatter2.jpg
809KB, 2230x1750px
Have there been any adaptations of kingdom management/dungeon management stories yet?
>>
>>156190613
>that genderbent elf Archer
>>
>>156183885
Where is this from?
>>
>>156149708
He fuck these two?
>>
>>156190613
Protect the demi-human
>>
>>156152016
Overlord
>>
>>156158960
Release that Witch (Chinese).

A Hero's War (English) is good too, but far slower updates.
>>
>>156173369
>Overrated shit that has crap pretty much retconned/unimportant 80% of the time.

Please provide examples
>>
>>156186231
Arifureta is that, but its shit.
>>
File: sampleImage_2333798.jpg (944KB, 2202x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sampleImage_2333798.jpg
944KB, 2202x1600px
Is there a Vending Machine manga yet?
>>
>>156193048
Does the LN have fan or official translations?
>>
File: sampleImage_2204638.jpg (951KB, 2200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sampleImage_2204638.jpg
951KB, 2200x1600px
>>156194044
Fan only, I think.
>>
>>156194271
If its the ln and not the wn that's enough for me.
>>
>>156194305
WN, sadly.
>>
>>156194373
Crap.
>>
>>156183782
> You don't get it about time travel
I don't even need to explain it more than three times in this thread. Dropping argument there.
> Mother crap is development
I just gave you reasons why the harem is fucking shallow. Again, dropping arguments.
> author deleted it
Yeah, I'm aware. And deleting it is a sign of no responsibility as an author and retconning stuff because audience did not like it (signs you are a sheep). There was no reason to include /ss/ crap and I've said it is just author putting in his fetishes within the story which add no value and worsens the overall image/quality of the story. It was stupid.
>>
>>156186072
> Extreme consequences
Yeah, and avoiding them, making the message obsolete regarding maturity. It is just another cop-out device used to make a worse event not happen and it didn't time travel. Pretty much everyone was happy because of time travel, and you expect me to believe this is considered an adequate consequence.
>>
>>156192658
Albedo's sister- introduced and yet she was overshadowed after her introduction. She was interesting aspect and yet the LN failed to touch on her after so many volumes.
> Lizardmen
Introducing worldbuilding/customs of lizard people yet didn't matter in the later volumes, making the whole volume seem redundant, and unnecessary in the first place.
> The people who brainwashed Shalltear
I don't care how many people want to defend "it will be developed upon later!" It was many fucking volumes and so many characters that there is little to no touching upon. You've given me a large lack of interest from the long period it takes to finally get the real story going yet fail.
> Imouto lover oniichan bandit
I don't even need to explain this.
> Sebas and Tsuare arc
I don't understand why this was much importance in the first place, nor does it matter even the slightest in the long run of the plot.
By around the seventh or eight volume, I pretty much lost alot of interest and dropped the series. The list goes on but I guess you understand my point.
>>
File: mono09.jpg (512KB, 1420x2000px) Image search: [Google]
mono09.jpg
512KB, 1420x2000px
I guess this is the right thread to post this.
Some dude on nyaa is going nuts and uploading a bunch of properly ripper light novels from Kobo (current highest quality).
Just a heads up.
>>
>>156194708
>I just gave you reasons why the harem is fucking shallow
Autistic screeching not an argument
>>
>>156195626
Oh, guess i dont have to do it for the lastest shieldbro volume in that case.

RIP Ost, you were too pure for this world
>>
>>156195918
>Autistic screeching not an argument
And dropping them are not arguments either. Yours is not an argument, you are dropping everything with your comment, therefore conceding the moment you decided to tried to discredit it. You're not arguing anything, you dropped/conceded my points about the harem, time travel and fetish crap with silence and not even trying to refute them now. You only proved my point about this series by resorting to personal attacks instead of refuting the points. I've made my case, you have none.
>>
>>156194708
>Yeah, and avoiding them, making the message obsolete regarding maturity
Way to misinterpret the whole the old man Rudeus incident. What message dude? Read it again.
>cop-out device used to make a worse event not happen
Author was not planing on doing that.
>this is considered an adequate consequence
Consequence for fucking what? Rudeus didn't do anything.
>>
>>156196781
Not that guy but
>Mother crap is development
Is not an argument. Neither are your other buzzwords.
>>
>>156184643
>>156183885
idqb has nothing, please help.
>>
>>156151097
What's the second one?
>>
>>156196795
The serie's message. What else? You contradict your own theme with time travel. No responsibility, no true consequence, no sense of maturity.
> Not planning
Well he did, and he worsened the image of the series. He should have had better planning.
> For what.
Oh I don't know, the events that followed.Roxy and one of his best friends being dead, he could have come to terms but didn't, creating the consequence of him being estranged from his whole family just from his inaction as well as action. And by the end, due to lack of the ability to make the best of his entire situation and essentially refusing to accept the outcome, time travel introduced, causing the whole idea of consequence and responsibility within the story's theme to be hypocritical.
>>156196820
I addressed my points as to why the harem was shallow through the fucking greentext. You people failed to refute such a thing or properly respond to it, therefore conceding dropping them. You people dropped so many point as of now even though I've made sufficient enough argument yet you don't call it that. You want to be technical? Don't waste my time. You don't have an argument. You dropped them, therefore conceding to it by not fully addressing them. There's no actual refutation presented.
>>
>>156196781
Now now don't try to get away and answer what anon asked you about heroine development. Are you saying that Sylphy didn't develop during the Asura arc or are you saying Eris's development amounts to nothing from the beginning till the newest redundancy not to mention how she came to like Rudeus during their adventure to fittoa where she even explains why she likes from her POV. I think that's already more than what many of these types of narou stories accomplish.
>>
>>156197547
>I addressed my points as to why the harem was shallow through the fucking greentext
(You)
>>
File: 1492720910731.jpg (1MB, 2253x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492720910731.jpg
1MB, 2253x1600px
There are two illustration of the new vol of MT, the next vol is Orsted vs Rudy
>>
File: DeathMarch.jpg (515KB, 1739x1249px) Image search: [Google]
DeathMarch.jpg
515KB, 1739x1249px
Thoughts on this one?
>>
>>156189372
>Why isn't it getting animated into an anime?
Not enough boobs.
>>
>>156197547
You're forgetting that it wasn't him and his actions that caused that future. That future would've come true anyway because how fate works in MT and how hitogami manipulated it. The bad end future happened precisely because of hitogami's intervention. No matter what Rudeus did if hitogami had managed to throw him off the other fateline it still would've come true no matter what. It wasn't Rudeus's responsiblity.
Anyway you're overthinking this whole thing with responsibility.
>>
>>156198029
>supposed to be about OP guy who just travels around
>still does a lot of fighting and gets a harem
meh
>>
>>156197915
Woah, Atofe looks exactly how I imagined her.
>>
File: 1492721047481.jpg (676KB, 1125x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1492721047481.jpg
676KB, 1125x1600px
>>156198139
Reminder that Rudy destroy that armor with MK1
>>
Why do almost all isekai MC's have no overarching goal? They just meander about really. Shouldn't this be the most basic and fundamental subject when it comes to writing a coherent story?
>>
>>156182738
This
>>
>>156198233
Yeah, being tied down by something makes it more interesting rather than giving complete freedom to the MC imo.
>>
>>156198029
Most mature MC of any somewhat serious isekai novel.

He actually acts like a 30-year-old office worker with superpowers.
His indifference to some plot points can be annoying, though it's supposedly also a plot point.

Somewhere around vol10 the novel gets a themeshift, and starts focusing a lot more on plot rather than sightseeing. While I do think it was a bit too slow early on, the latest volumes are moving a bit too fast.

Also, the author has been on his own death march for like a month now and hasn't published the WN at all.
>>
>>156197691
Refer back to here >>156179120
And here >>156181346.
You people never made a case or argument addressing how shallow the harem was through the romance and how it was essentially displayed.
> Romance
You failed to respond, therefore dropping your argument. You cannot pick it back up as of now because it is pointless as of now to do so and redundant to do so. You people had many comments and hours to be able to properly respond yet you didn't. You failed your "case", therefore my point stands. The case I was making was not the characters themselves (let's be honest, the way they were introduced was fucking dull and how they fell in love was just typical, damaging their overall character), but how shallow the harem pretty much was. You failed to properly respond to these points and previous points about time travel, and fetish from the author. You people dropped so many arguments already that you even never bothered to address that you dropped them. You people are terrible at arguing.
>>156198082
>Not understanding the idea about time travel itself.
Like I said previously, you are essentially not refuting it head on. You are excusing the fact that there's no true consequence and it's just a cop-out. You failed to properly address them, therefore conceding to my points. You dropped the arguments one-too many times. It doesn't matter that it's not "him", it's still Rudeus and he caused his own serie's message to be bastardized.
>>
>>156198201
If only she didn't have an intellect of a bug. Demons are crazy in MT with regeneration together with touki.
>>
>>156183885
Holy shit the nips are actually adding pubes in a manga. Fuck yeah.
>>
>>156198568
What are you on about?
Stop backing off and answer this >>156197691 You said it was not developed and I answered why it is. Eris's POV where she describes why she likes him. It wasn't because he's just a 'nice guy' they developed a bond during their adventure and had great chemistry. At least answer this instead of sperging out.
>>
File: file.png (222KB, 246x350px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
222KB, 246x350px
Next Moon-led when?
It's pretty comfy and so far not offensively bad.
>>
>>156198568
> he caused his own serie's message to be bastardized.
Rudy's incident with old Rudy had literally nothing to do with series message or whatever. I'm convinced you just didn't like the execution and time travel and sure I agree with you but you're being delusional if you think it had something to do with some message ruining anything. There was never supposed to be a
'true' consequence. You are literally arguing without any basis.
>>
>>156199014
Exactly because it wasn't Rudeuses actions that caused it.

He's trying to say that the MC somehow developed from the oldeus event but it didn't have anything to do with that in the first place.
>>
>>156185501
Tentacle route best route
>>
>>156178837
So what will MH pull now that all his lamps got blasted?
>>
>>156199266
Can't let you have that.

t. JAST
>>
>>156195615
>Lizardmen
The locals's knowledge of the surrounding area becomes useful in later volumes, and the intent is to use them as a beta test on how to rule, an attempt to see what Nazerick can gain from the locals, and a start on introducing friendly beast races to create a multicultural society.

>People who brainwashed Shalltear
Have appeared numerous times since then, actually. We've learned quite a bit more about them and the plot thread is being constantly built upon.

>Imouto lover oniichan bandit
Wasn't he just a one-off?

>Sebas and Tsuare arc
It was to show how the personalities of the Guardians were partially inherited from the Supreme Beings. It gave him a lot of development, tied off an earlier plotthread (The adventurer looking for her sister), Tsuare is set to be a key figure in opening up Nazerick to NW assistance (Part of the movie side-story is Sebas training her for this purpose) and it also set up the criminal underworld, gave finality to the slave trade (Which was mentioned in Renner's arc), links the Nazerick and Brain/Climb arcs, gave both Brain and Climb development and fed into the criminal underworld becoming part of Nazerick.
>>
File: 1472517746883.jpg (145KB, 912x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1472517746883.jpg
145KB, 912x1364px
>>156198029
>>156198537
Liza doesn't get enough scenes
>>
>>156194708
Hey now /ss/ is a patrician fetish that should be in every story. Fuck off with your shit taste.
>>
>>156198201
>>156198139
Why does Badi look like a Jamaican? I always imagined him as a bald buff dude, like Mozgus in his angel form
>>
>>156198862
When are they gonna come out and say the MC is a demigod.
>>
>>156199339
Emulate it on the ps2
>>
>>156198233
for the same reason most manga/LNs never seem to have an overarching coherent plot, insistent power levels, etc.
Staying published is a constant struggle. There's no point in worrying about something 20 volumes from now when you might not even make it to 5 volumes. It's just an inherent flaw with manga/LN in general, although there certainly are some authors who do have plots fully planned out. Even then, successful authors often end up dragging out their series unnecessarily because of how ridiculously rare it is to have a popular series.
>>
>>156198862
The latest arc is looking really bad.

For a hundred chapters or so I thought the MC had gotten used to being an OP shithead and grew some balls since he acted like a socially functional person would.
Then suddenly he's having some crisis about not understanding people that he already fucked over.
It seems that the main plot point for the next hundred chapters will be Makoto's social insecurity and ineptitude.
Furthermore, even if he wants to "grow as a person" he can't ask any of his slaves/family/trusted employees, because he feels insecure around people too close to him. Instead he goes to ask help from an acquaintance.

His entire character just suddenly feels so inconsistent, and there's pretty much no other factor carrying the novel.
Slightly mad the author is fucking it up.
>>
>>156197915
>the next vol is Orsted vs Rudy
How many belts is Orsted going to have?
>>
>>156199560
>Slightly mad the author is fucking it up.
That's sad to hear, but not unexpected.
>>
File: 778143.png (2MB, 2115x1322px) Image search: [Google]
778143.png
2MB, 2115x1322px
>>156198537
I like his "I will become a god so I can fuck the 100 million old elf" way of thinking.

>>156199420
I need more Lulu.
>>
>>156198849
Why don't you answer here >>156181346 first? You never did, therefore dropping the argument. I don't need to respond as of now since the time long passed.
>>156199014
>>156199144
> There was never any true consequence.
I said putting time travel itself made the theme of the story hypocritical. I didn't mention development as a character, you are straw-manning me as of now. Time travel is devoid of responsibility. And adding it to a story of maturity and taking some sense of responsibility clashes with the element of time travel, therefore making the theme itself be bastardized. You pretty much dropped the argument and you already conceded by agreeing with me.
>>
>>156199632
Are you really this retarded?
>Oh man! I was an asshole to him before but after he helped me, I fell in love with him
You're lying too in most your 'arguments' like here with Eris. He didn't fall in love with him suddenly and after he 'helped' him or whatever that means see>>156197691
Now stop being a pussy and explain properly.
>>
>>156199615
>"I will become a god so I can fuck the 100 million old elf"
just because of this he's ok in my book.
>>
>>156199632
>I said putting time travel itself made the theme of the story hypocritical. I didn't mention development as a character
Why are you contradicting yourself?

Theme of the story according to you is directly tied with his maturing and development as a character but that event had none of it and wasn't supposed to have it.

Oh yea and just look at this you said it yourself>>156194880 and numerous times.
>>
>>156199632
>I didn't mention development as a character
Ahahahaha
>>
>>156199632
Maturig isn't development. Ok dude.
>>
>>156199402
> Constantly
Not what I saw in the later volumes, they just put in the lizardmen arc and slave arc. In fact, there's very little connections you can make.
> Since then
In what volume?
> A way to introduce a big diversity
Yeah, took an entire long volume at that.
> One-off
A very shallow one as well as that torturer.
> Sebas
We already got that from other creators of how they created them.
> Tsuare
I already know who she is, we already got the villagers. But I fail to see the connection on how we got pov of pretty much nobodies that fought the servants. We knew the result, it was too obvious, making the narrative unnecessary. Moreover, what does taking over the underworld have anything to do with finding your friends? I fail to see the connection.
> Climb
Let's be honest here, nobody cares about Climb. He's an element in the story that does not fit in with the story of Nazarick.
> Brain
The jobber is still alive? Come on.
> Failing to mention Albedo's sister.
So she really was retconned.
>>
Alternate Rudy's Bad End Fail Blog is what made Mushoku Tensei stand out.
Up until then it's just a fairly standard reincarnation harem wish fulfillment, he's overcome a bunch of challenges, and it looks like smooth harem sailing for the rest of his life is pretty much guaranteed. Readers pretty much assumed he'd get Eris back sooner or later, and the other two are already locked-in wins.

That one-time Oracle plot device is what starts unraveling the metaplot and showing that that entire world (if Rudy didn't exist) is so strongly predestined to go a certain way that even epic savescummer Orsted, in a thousand year loop, and even a summoned Japanese high school boy hero later on, can't fix it. It's a kick in the teeth of the generic reincarnation/summon fantasy genre. Suddenly it shows that Rudy's choices are actually important, and he really can still ruin everything if he doesn't take it seriously. And at the same time, it abruptly slams the door on the possibility that he could cheat his way into a do-over. This IS the do-over, and it's the only do-over he can get.
>>
>>156199632
Your greentexts are buzzwords and have been answered many times over this thread.
>I don't need to respond
Backpedaling are we?
>>
What about korean isekai?

>Do you know how this world ends?
>Become the hero and defeat the 72 Demon Lords. The game that was boasted as the absolute hardest strategy game, 『Dungeon Attack』.
>I used to be the ‘hero’ that had accomplished everything in this game, but after answering a suspicious survey, I found myself in the game as the weakest Demon Lord, 「Dantalian」.
>With only my eloquent tongue and my memories of conquest as a hero—.
>In order to survive as Dantalian. I shall tear this world apart.
>>
>>156151929

google and iqdb give nothing, help please

i searched for zero isekai and guess what i found
>>
File: 1415911701099.webm (756KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1415911701099.webm
756KB, 1024x576px
>>156184643
But he becomes a Char in chapter 5.
>>
>>156201447
Yankee something, nyaa has the mobi of the LN but you cant machine translate it since the words are pictures.
>>
>>156201357
Lots of long buildups to finding out that no matter how deep he'd read into the setting, it was at least one layer deeper.
>>
>>156201357
It's pretty nice. I also had "Running away from the hero!" and "I'm sorry for being born in this world!" on my reading list, but seems the first one is being rewritten and the latter isn't looking too good.
Overall Dungeon defense seems to be one of the few Korean isekai that has acceptable cohesion and storytelling.

>>156201447
It's in the post holy shit anon.
>>
File: output_a3pFqu.gif (1MB, 1127x634px) Image search: [Google]
output_a3pFqu.gif
1MB, 1127x634px
>>156201357
Korean toxic waifus are the best
>>
>>156201749
>>156201357
Running away from the hero went to shit the moment it went to a school setting.
>>
>>156201656
Doesn't that only happens in the first two volumes?
I don't remember him getting rused in vol 3 and 4.
>>
>>156201798
*happen
>>
File: mfw.png (106KB, 592x582px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.png
106KB, 592x582px
>>156201749

i am retarded sorry
>>
>>156200033
I'm lying now? Address them instead of dropping them like what you did previously.
>>156200276
>>156200383
>>156200485
I was consistent on the fact that time travel conflicts with themes of maturity and responsibility. The very aspect of time travel lacks responsibility and made events rather contrived and hypocritical to the theme of the story. You expect a cop-out is maturing but it's contrived and essentially lacking in consequences and consequences play a part in maturing within a story. But Rudeus (whichever timeline) refused to accept it and made a better outcome. Time travel should have never been introduced. That was a previous statement I said regarding theme and maturity. You dropped so many arguments as of now.
Also,
> characters are the theme of maturity.
No, characters help create the theme/message. Character=/=Theme
>>156201272
Not an argument. They failed to address it properly beforehand, therefore dropping or conceding to it.
>>
>>156190541
>you deserve a reply. have mine
>>
>>156201243
Hitogami had been working for it to be that way from the very begining after all. Sadly the newest spinoff isn't translated but you'll see when it is and who Rudy was really messing with.

That guy outwitted the original gods of the 6 worlds and killed them all alongside their worlds. Of course nobody knows this. Then he "helped" the surviving refugees and invited them all into the human world. He took orsted into consideration too and timely defeated laplace before he could meet Orsted. Poor Orsted doesn't even need to kill the dragon generals or rather their descendants and there's a lot of information he STILL doesn't know.

Hitogami set various things in motion and completely crushed the dragon faction and their survivors. Many of them were also killed by the refugees who detested them and their dragon god for destroying their worlds. There are lots of other defails but it was hitogami's complete victory, untill some perverted bastard appeared. It's hilarious even.
>>
>>156199420
What are the names of the two lolis?
>>
>>156182785
Ein wahres Wort gelassen ausgesprochen
>>
>>156202468
Pochi and Tama.
MC sucks at naming shit.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (84KB, 480x675px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
84KB, 480x675px
>>156182785
>One day, ‘I’, who liked the “German army” of World War II, asked my little sister to wake me up later and took a nap.
>The person to wake me up wasn’t my little sister, but a strapping Caucasian officer.
>“Fuhrer, did you have a bad dream?”
>1941-08-21, a single page of history starts to change in Berlin, Germany.
I> don’t want the flag of the Soviet Union being hung on the city hall of Berlin!
>Furthermore, I don’t want a Berlin that falls into ruin by nukes!
>There’s a need for ‘me’ to change in order to change history, but······
Is this a legit LN or was that TLguy making shit up?
>>
>>156156376
I was living in a fantasy world all along...
>>
>>156201798
Unintentionally double-rused by Paimon's role in Dungeon Attack.
Firstly that she never betrayed them; she was following her backup plans in sequence all down the line down to a desperate seduction attempt.
Secondly The Republic of Batavia.
>>
>>156202138
>I'm lying now?
>Address them instead
Stop trying to dodge and answer properly >>156200033 >>156197691 Why were you lying about Eris? Didn't you read the first few volumes and their adventure at least and how their relationship actually developed? Cause you definitely didn't read the later vols I'm sure of that now. Either that or you're a speed reader.
>>
>>156202711
Yeah but that was something he didn't know, in the other cases he was manipulated by someone without knowing it.
>>
>>156158960
Joy of Life.

It's a CN novel though. Translations are barely limping.
>>
>>156201656
You mean for all of dantalian's keikakus, there was someone else behind that too without him knowing??
>>
>>156202766
Oh. I wasn't aiming for him specifically being played, just referencing parts where the Dungeon Attack lore is still getting deeper.
>>
>>156202406
Dungeon Seeker
>>
>>156201753

>Mountain Faction leader is a titty monster
>Plains Faction leader is forever flat
And even the random foot soldier gossip sections get this.
>>
>>156202751
Eris was a bitch from the beginning. After they get kidnapped, and Rudeus saved her, she became notably nicer and that was just typical especially regarding the tsundere archetype. There's nothing unique beyond such a thing. If he hadn't saved her, then their marriage may have not occurred. These kinds of things that lead into romance essentially seems contrived and overdone. There. Also, you dropped the argument regarding Sylphy and Roxy therefore conceding to those points. My case still stands.
>>
>>156203107
You Liar
>>
File: coverImage_1426961.jpg (671KB, 1400x1955px) Image search: [Google]
coverImage_1426961.jpg
671KB, 1400x1955px
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-21/bookwalker-global-to-release-the-combat-baker-and-his-automaton-waitress-light-novel/.115150
>>
>>156202138
>I was consistent on the fact that time travel conflicts with themes of maturity and responsibility
What are you even talking about, seriously the delusions. Who the fuck cares what you were consistent about when it didn't have anything to do with the oldeus incident, stop trying to change the point. You're arguing about something that just wasn't there, like a broken radio. Neither did it effect the 'theme' or whatever you're trying imagine now.
>>
File: 2v9yhj5.jpg (180KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
2v9yhj5.jpg
180KB, 640x360px
>>156158960
>>
>>156203917
> who cares?
Why did you care when you people attempted to point it out attempting to find a contradiction?
> Stop trying to change the point
Don't shift the argument regarding time travel affecting the theme. You dropped so many arguments and I've been arguing with you fuckers for a day. You faggots can't accept a single criticism towards your beloved series. This is the reason why the fanbase ends up being part of the conflict of why people hate certain series.
>>
>>156203477
>Eris was a bitch from the beginning
Again can you stop lying? Eris is very different in the current timeline/redundancy so saying she still is very wrong. Yes she was a child who almost died in that incident and she did harbor feelings for him when he saved her, it was obvious but it wasn't developed but very typical and momentary. Didn't you read how she was destined to be with Luke? You really didn't understand the role fate plays MT. Development happens next. Why are you not mentioning their adventure through which Eris slowly slowly but surely sheds that archetype and by the end of redundancy how she matures. She's not the Eris anymore that was shown with Luke in a different timeline, violent and having the same mentality from her childhood the typical tsundere. Also there's no need to mention anything about the other two since you haven't read that far anyway.
>>
>>156204331
>I was consistent on the fact that time travel conflicts with themes of maturity and responsibility
Now, don't shift the point. This right here has nothing to do with that incident. So you can argue as much as you want like a broken record on something that has no relation to the story.
>>
>>156201357
I fucking love this. I know it has its flaws but you can feel the author actually put some effort into this. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for intrigue and ruthless but not extremely edgy MCs.
My biggest complaint is that Dantalian is too succesful, but it seems like he won't get away with shit so easily now that the princess is his opponent.
>>
>>156203882
>combat baker and his automaton waitress
Huh, is it any good?
>>
>>156205620
No clue, I just hope this gets the attention of capable people and we get a BW ripper again.
Since their shit will be exclusive for six months and I can't stand reading books on a computer screen.
>>
>>156180218
Feng Shen Ji my man
>>
>>156205914
Are BW epubs that hard to rip?
>>
File: o036.jpg (379KB, 1740x1241px) Image search: [Google]
o036.jpg
379KB, 1740x1241px
>>156204556
> Stop lying.
Pic related. Their first introduction started with a punch. I am giving you the middle finger for accusing me of lying, bitch.
> Bringing Luke into this argument
Don't tell me the fucking obvious. I remember you dipshit. The guy became entranced by her and wooed her (ended up with Luke getting beaten) until they married (they were at an age where they were young adults the same where in the story within Eris and Rudeus's reunion). Fuck you. I'm already this pissed off because you're jackass who contradicts himself when you accuse another person of not reading but fails to meet the expectation of how much they read themselves. You lost the argument the moment you showed yourself to be a hypocrite. As of now, I don't need to respond anymore since you keep dropping the argument and act like the hypocrite you are now.
>>156204734
Don't parrot me. You dropped the points I've made regarding the entire time travel I mentioned throughout the thread and I've tediously repeated it. The only broken record here is you since you can't seem to comprehend it and keep switching the narrative in order to get a different result. I've stuck to my points, learn to realize the bullshit of time travel.
>>
>>156206026
I think they use the same encrypting method as Kobo.
But since it's basically used for manga/LN only nobody cared about cracking it again after it was blocked. It's been over a year now. Maybe there is an invite only method, but I don't know.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salt_(cryptography)
>>
>>156206153
I used calibre + plugin once to extract all the pages out of a manga Epub, do i need to merge them again into an epub so it comes clean or something?

Not that i'll go and rip everything, i don't have that much money.
>>
>>156206075
*They met at around the age of reunion and soon married after constant wooing.
I need to fix my sentence here.
>>
>>156206365
An EPUB is nothing more than a zip archive including HTML pages so that your e-book reader knows what to do.
In Kobo's case, it's as easy as you mentioned since the encryption was cracked.
The main problem with LNs is, as long as it's encrypted, you can only use their software to read it, forcing you to use a PC or mobile phone/table instead of a proper device.
>>
>>156158696
Too bad the novel translations were dropped.
>>
>>156206703
Ore to Kawazu-san no Isekai Hourouki
>>
>>156207087
"Nectar of Dharani" by the same guy who did Seikon no Qwaser.
>>
>>156207145
I love you. Thanks.
>>
File: 28234459481_3195f6bb66_o.png (342KB, 800x1137px) Image search: [Google]
28234459481_3195f6bb66_o.png
342KB, 800x1137px
>>156158960
>>
Am i the only one who enjoyed "The Moment Aisha Greyrat Stop Being a Maid" story? Ars was a little shit but Aisha's suffering was so good
>>
>>156206598
Translations are still going up regularly, Anon.
>>
Any good isekai stories where the MC isn't a fucking teenager in high school but instead a competent adult? I always wanted an insekai story where the MC is a yakuza but Japan won't give me what I want.
>>
File: 81SRhzWsHPL.jpg (297KB, 1000x1415px) Image search: [Google]
81SRhzWsHPL.jpg
297KB, 1000x1415px
>>156199615
Nana and Karina are good. But Arisa seems like the only one with a full character. Sera and Liza are fine too.
>>
>>156207794

Maybe
>>156198029
>>156198537
Try the WN
>>
>>156207640
Evidently I was being retarded. Thought it was dropped after volume 5.
>>
>>156207997
I already read that one though I stopped around the time the Weasel Emperor died and I have to pick it up again.
>>
>>156198537
That's not Tanya.
>>
How come no one picked up Tsuyokute New Saga again? It's pretty good.
>>
>>156208885
I think someone's translating it really slowly.
>>
>>156202597
yes. its legit. he has the book.
>>
>>156149774
>Summoned in a castle by dude who pretty much goes "Go fuck yourself and die!"
>Expecting anyone else there to be good.

I mean wouldn't you?
>>
>>156207366
And it became trash right after this
>>
>>156210744
Why did the translator drop the WN version and pick up the LN?
>>
>>156211907
LN versions are generally more polished and tend to get more attention/readers. See 2 years of glopping, etc.
>>
>>156207366
What am I looking at here?
>>
>>156211907
Why would a translator actually even continue/start the WN version of anything if there is a LN version?
Apart from the obvious like not knowing Japanese properly (or at all).
>>
>>156213505
WN versions are favored since those arent protected by intellectual rights.
>>
>>156207366
Source on this?
>>
>>156213415
Succubus birth mother (kinda) succumbing to her instincts. She also gives the MC a list of tasks to complete.
Upon completion she says she'll become his woman.
Source is Maken no Daydreamer
>>
>>156204780
The author is already building up some "last minute fallback plan" plot line with the princess.

The last volume his plan worked with some causalities because luck and last time cleverness and the opponent being somewhat readable for him. This shit will not work with the princess and some clever speech will not save his plan from proceeding. He will have to prove his cunningness this way.
>>
>>156214163
>Last translation : 02/03/17
Fuck you stop making me pick up dead projects.
>>
>>156214422
Dungeon Defense isn't dead. Book 4 is the most recent published one, and he translated it as soon as he got it. The author is still writing the next one.
>>
>>156214062
Is he an incubus or a cambion?
>>
>>156214538
Well shit. That'll teach me to scroll down next time. Thanks anon.
>>
Who does it the worst? Jap, chink, or gook?
>>
>>156213505
WN is trivial to get raws for.
>>
>>156214606
It's not D&D man.
He does inherit some powers from her though.
(Like the rest of his brothers and sisters).
It's worth a read.
>>156214681
Xianxia are the trashiest but I still enjoy them the most.
>>
>>156214724
The same goes for LNs.
>>
File: 1486860748022.png (50KB, 291x303px) Image search: [Google]
1486860748022.png
50KB, 291x303px
>>156177962
>>156177017
>>156176549
>>156178831
Arifureta is kind of a weird beast.
It starts building up exactly like the worst (best?) sort of wish fulfillment Gary Stue McNiceGuy who get's powered up...
But at the same time it's not like everything was handed down to the MC on a platter. So, he had to earn, or at least suffer greatly, to get stronger.

Then it turn into romcom.
>>
>>156198029
Manga is shitty overall. The art just hurts to look at.
The novel is indeed everything that is 'wrong' with Iseaki... but it rapidly turn into something else since the MC is so OP everything important is about cooking and sightseeing.
>>
>>156214850
>Then it turn into romcom.
Hajime would have went full edge if that didn't happen though.
>>
File: 1451005352379.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1451005352379.gif
1MB, 200x150px
>>156160209
>>
>>156215045
I know. It's the best!
Vamp puss is the best MC mellower ever.
>>
>>156214681
Isekai? I don't know what to say. I haven't seen enough Korean isekai in comparison, but I'd say Chinese probably have it the worst.

Some stories there's basically one line at the beginning about how the MC was isekai'd, and then it never gets mentioned again.
>>
>>156206703
Anyone? Haven't had any luck finding it since then.
>>
>>156215523
>>156159571
>>
>>156151732
Aw, from your description I thought you meant a stage magician/illusionist going to a fantasy world and bluffing his way to victory. Now that I would read.
>>
>>156215565
Thanks anon. The angle made it seem like a different style.
>>
>>156215676
hey. that is a really good idea. i'm imagining a stage illusionist bluffing his way up now
>>
>>156158960
the amber sword
>>
>>156217104
>the amber sword
I tried reading that way back, slogging through the iffy translation, until I got to where the translator was like "oh and I completely rewrite anything I don't like in this story."
Would consider picking it up again if someone who *isn't* a shit starts over.
>>
>>156217192
i actually read the chinese raws and the amount of word padding makes me sometimes think that the TL was right.. seriously though, the witch of the black dragon arc was so good and the twist was predictably surprising
>>
>>156206075
>I don't need to respond
Man stop whining like a bitch. Also why is it that you've been at this for this long and still can't get the fucking reading comprehension.
Read what the what the guy mentioned about Eris, why do you refuse to address their adventure and her POV? Why do you not mention her change? Again we get you read the begining but after thatdid you read it or not? Even about luke again you tried to change your point behind buzzwords
>Don't tell me the fucking obvious. I remember you dipshit. The guy became entranced by her and wooed her (ended up with Luke getting beaten) until they married (they were at an age where they were young adults the same where in the story within Eris and Rudeus's
You still didn't answer the 'obvious' question was Eris the same when she was with luke do you remember how she was described? No you don't because you didn't read it and are trying to spout bullshit again.
>>
File: 1419620976434.gif (212KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
1419620976434.gif
212KB, 525x525px
>>156217192
>until I got to where the translator was like "oh and I completely rewrite anything I don't like in this story."
Why they do this to themselves.
>>
>>156217396
tbf this is the same guy who worked on some of the mushoku tensei novel and he thought the repeated lines and 720 degrees looking at everything was unnecessary
>>
>>156161360
Shame about that.
>>
>>156217396
I think I read The Amber Sword up until that TL point.

IIRC, they also said that the raws constantly contradicts itself, and they were rewriting it to be consistent as well.
>>
I wish there were more timeloop stories like Mother of Learning.

You can pretty much go back and reread the entire story after every arc, and notice the shitloads of foreshadowing everywhere, it's great fun.
>>
File: 1422566422271.jpg (607KB, 1211x863px) Image search: [Google]
1422566422271.jpg
607KB, 1211x863px
>tfw TL never
JUST
>>
>>156217380
Also forgot to mention>>156206075 acknowledging what didn't happen in the story is not dropping points. Like 20 people already told you this and you're still being autistic.
>>
>>156217762
I share your pain.
>>
>>156217104
>when that dorky love companion is actually the final fucking boss
>when the biggest change the mc did was not changing others fate but not dying
>when you fight a literal god just to reclaim your waifu and go back on travelling again
amber sword was too sweet at the end desu
>>
>>156149708
>magically compelled to follow your every order
>but choose to do it out of their own will anyway

Wut? If they're compelled wouldn't that make them want to do it?
>>
>>156217762
This was the superpowered minion falling in love with the Priestess, right?
>>
>>156217912
Yes.
>>
>>156217812
>>156217812
Not* acknowledging
>>
Do you guys ever read and compare a part of the story in an LN to it's WN version and then realizing stuff that couldn't have happened in one or the other? I mean curse my english but i don't know how to put it another way.
>>
>>156217912
>This was the superpowered minion falling in love with the Priestess, right?

If I remember right, yeah. It was super cute. Dude reincarnated as a demon minion, complete with typical reincarnation cheat that makes him overpowered, but doesn't want to rock the boat in his own faction, or do a lot of work, or go lead a demon army to conquer humanity.
So he picks one room and appoints himself a midboss.
And then a plucky young hero group attacks. He just knocks them out, because he's a nice guy and instantly falls for the healer. They never take the hint and come back every few days for fresh beatings, because they can't fight the demon lord without getting past him.

He ends up going rogue, cutting off his horn and posing as human so he can pursue the cute girl. And then his ultra loyal misfit henchmen do likewise to follow him.
>>
>>156218562
Yeah, that's pretty much it.
I like that WN/LN because it's 99% comfy interactions between the MC and his waifu. A shame it gets constantly dropped by every translator that picks it up.
>>
>>156218630
this
they say its cursed but fuck that
>>
File: microtech.jpg (438KB, 1920x1037px) Image search: [Google]
microtech.jpg
438KB, 1920x1037px
Are there any Isekai where the MC is transported to a space faring world?

Maybe they become a bounty hunter or crew a cargo ship or join the space military or someting
>>
>>156218367
You mean like the way authors sometimes keep stuff they really liked from the WN, even though the LN plot diverged so much that those things technically shouldn't happen in the LN?

I don't outright look for those (and I don't often read both versions of something), but sometimes I see them anyway.

Like SAO preserves a bunch of things it probably shouldn't, just because that's the way it happened in the webnovel and other events hang on it. I found out some of those through comments on other sites.
>>
>>156218367
You mean like based on the events it couldn't have happened or something? Depends how different they are from the beginning. If they were following the same plotline and suddenly went in different directions then maybe.

Well I started reading whats in the OP currently and noticed how the MC didn't comment on how he was sorry because he waited before they disarmed to save them before attempted rape, LN just added that. No idea whats the point of small changes like these. I mean was there any need to actually tell them about it?
>>
>>156218766
dawnbringer comes to mind, but its not isekai. more like cryostasis'd into the future.
>>
>>156218838
The LN/Manga is just trying to make him seem like even nicer of a guy. Which is funny, considering the context.
>>
>>156217380
Trying to gloss over your bullshit, eh? Don't worm your way out of this you fucking hypocrite. Fuck you. You accused of me of lying when I was right and you think you could still talk shit to me after I proved. You didn't bother responding to my point of your own hypocrisy and you think that I'm gonna let that up? Stop dropping the argument, and stop being a fucking hypocrite. I was fucking pissed when you accused me of lying, and now you're trying to sidetrack. Don't make me laugh, fuck you. Here's what you did:
> You couldn't remember how Eris was introduced, she acted like a bitch in the beginning and even punched Rudeus,
> accused me of lying when it was true
> You attempted to paint me as someone who forgot, when you were the one who really forgot.
Fucking hypocrite. Don't think you can worm out of this you fuck. You essentially concede to the fact that you're a hypocrite by dropping my argument. Therefore, I don't need to respond fully if you decide to keep dropping the argument. In fact, why would I should I still respond after your attempt at slander and you expect me to give a full answer? I repeat, fuck you
>>156217812
No they didn't. They pretty much concede to the fact that they dropped the argument by not addressing it, therefore conceding to it and the people arguing never touching on that are dropping/conceding to it as fact. By not answering, you essentially concede to it as fact. You people never touched on the fact that you did drop, therefore, you even dropped the fact that you did drop by failing to respond. You dropped/concede to the fact that you dropped by failing to answer. This is supposed to be simple concept in argumentation. And you don't even understand. And guess what, it did happen in the story and I proved it.
>>
>>156218923
Yes, exactly. Not to mention he already seems like Nice Guy and everything, no need shove that down our throats.
>>
File: 81dNnD-RmRL.jpg (471KB, 1797x1400px) Image search: [Google]
81dNnD-RmRL.jpg
471KB, 1797x1400px
>>156218766
>Are there any Isekai where the MC is transported to a space faring world?
>Maybe they become a bounty hunter or crew a cargo ship or join the space military or someting

Guy on the right checks into a hospital one day on modern Earth. Then pops out of a sleeper capsule as the lone survivor on an ancient crippled space freighter and it's been so long that Earth is a myth.
Translations only picked up recently. They write him with a hick accent, but up to where I read, the banter with the AI and junk salvager is amusing. He starts a freight trading company to start working his way towards finding Earth, one jump gate at a time. Skinsuit girl in the pic is the salvager and maid is the little AI pod's new body. I guess they'll meet and hire the other three later.
>>
>>156197371
I found it my dudes

shinju no nectar
>>
File: dawnbringer.png (314KB, 349x527px) Image search: [Google]
dawnbringer.png
314KB, 349x527px
>>156218861
>dawnbringer comes to mind, but its not isekai. more like cryostasis'd into the future.

And the male lead is amazingly, amazingly oblivious about admiral childhood friend waifu.
>>
>>156219063
But about what anon accused you of is still true. He said Eris wasn't a bitch in the the current redundancy because of changing you replied she still was FROM the begining till the end. He asked you specifically to look at her development through her childhood through redundancy. You are a liar and are trying to shift arguments all this thread, again address the shit you've been accused off. Don't change the subject about Luke's events too again you didn't even aswet me properly because you really didn't read the story properly and don't have arguments you little bitch.

>concede
Nobody conceded anything, they mentioned time and time again that there was no argument in the first place because of how you are being delusional about something that didn't happen and still are first you should answer the above arguments about how that event didn't have anything to do with whatever message you think it had.
>>
>>156218803
>>156218838
>>156218923
for me it's more of like thinking back on those events in the WN and then realizing stuff in the LN that doesn't retcon stuff in the WN or perhaps give it extra context. Or stuff in the LN that apply in the WN by recursion, i think.

Characters introduced in the LN of something that, while they didn't necessarily exist in the WN, they probably still had an impact there. Or characters that end up in completely different situations like you guys mentioned before.
>>
>>156219455
Just drop it already and stop shitting up the thread.

Can't you see he has no arguments hence why nobody is replying to him anymore.
>>
File: cover-lady-friday-us.jpg (39KB, 250x390px) Image search: [Google]
cover-lady-friday-us.jpg
39KB, 250x390px
>>156158960
Keys to the Kingdom.
>>
>>156219701
That's not really isekai.

Also the Abhorsen series a best.
>>
>>156202801
Mao Ni is a pretentious fuck who write pretentious novels.
>>
>>156192534
>Release that Witch (Chinese).
while this is good in story telling, it's stil absurd how MC still clearly remember ton of shit he learned 10 years ago.
>>
>>156219900
If that makes me a hipster, I'm happy to be one.
>>
anyone know that isekai where its basically john wick over reaction?
>>
>>156219964
It actually seems reasonable. Most of the stuff he remembers is related to his job (a civil engineer should know how to make cement) or is basic chemistry. He actually doesn't remember much beyond basic chemistry which is why he hired the alchemist to do experiments to try to fill the holes in what he remembers how to do.
>>
>>156149708
I tried google search and just read an entire manga in one sitting up to where it is now, but I never saw this, so I must have had the wrong manga.
So I have to ask for spoonfeeding...what is this?
>>
File: 1491503654984.jpg (199KB, 428x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1491503654984.jpg
199KB, 428x1593px
>>
>>156219455
Don't parrot me. I already fucking gave you the answer regarding Luke. You are the one shifting the argument by stating the obvious when I was already familiar with it. You accused me of lying when Eris acted like a bitch in the beginning (she was, she fucking started an introduction by punching the mc).
> You address the shit you accused of
No, you address the fact that you people slandered and accused me of being a liar when I was telling the truth, which I already fucking addressed.
> Calling it a no argument
That is conceding by not properly addressing to the points I've made. You don't respond properly, therefore that is considered conceding to the point as a fact. That is dropping the argument. You failed to even respond to the argument over time travel affecting the theme. You failed to even respond over fetish crap from the author. These are all considered dropped points and you shift the argument away and still accuse me again. You failed to respond to the fact that you did drop. You essentially concede to it, therefore dropping the fact that you dropped. You are not addressing anything, you repeated the argument of calling me a liar when I was right and even responded of how I'm suddenly considered a liar. I made enough case here and you made poor-ass excuse by dropping so many arguments and shifting the arguments I've made even though I've responded and proved the fact that the anon was a hypocrite. I don't need to respond anymore to an anon who still attempts to slander me for the telling the truth. I was right, so learn to concede to that fact.
>>
>>156220093
well how about guns?
he designed tons of them and they just... worked.
>>
>>156220186

the mahjong thread is over there anon >>156174358
>>
>>156219596
No, that's the complete opposite. By not responding, they concede to it, therefore dropping my arguments.
>>
>>156149708

You know, things would be a lot more interesting if the titular love interests just fucked off at the first opportunity.

I mean, like in Shield Hero, the protagonist gets a slave too because he needs someone who can deal damage. Sure, he treats her well, but the moment the contract's broken? She should bug out as soon as possible. Instead, she insists on getting it re-applied.

Like, this is raw cringe. It's "The only time a woman could stand to be near me is if she's subject to a binding contract" levels of pathetic.
>>
>>156220235
The only really difficult thing there is the metalwork which Anna can do...
>>
>>156220030
Jian Ke/The Outcast is the most laughable one. Every planets share the same time period: you can travel from this one to another, and guess what: yep no time lag, day is still day, night is still night (may be advanced thanks to travel time though, lol) spring is still spring.
Not to mention the archaic technology/weapons despite its sci-fi setting.
>>
>>156214850
the final 3 arcs turns it to complete shit

It would have been great if they didnt force NTR into the fucking thing.

Seriously and Kaori and her slut friend are the worst people in that story.
>>
>>156220387
>She should bug out as soon as possible. Instead, she insists on getting it re-applied.
As people have pointed out numerous times in these threads it's be alone in an extremely dangerous world vs be OP plot armor beta jap's girl.

Doesn't change the fact that the whole slave trope is stupid, but staying with the MC is a far far superior option to anything else.
>>
>>156220213
>I already fucking gave you the answer regarding Luke
No you didn't give me an answer. Lying through your teeth is not an answer bitch.
>You accused me of lying when Eris acted like a bitch
Why are you shifting arguments again? Are you incapable of reading? I didn't argue with you about the beginning and look what you did? Again parroted how she punched the MC in the begining. Same with time travel. If you are incapable of arguining then say so from the very begining. I also like how you are avoiding the redundancy and mentioning actually what you were asked about regarding luke.
>>
>>156159571
>Last translation 82 days ago
>>
>>156220678

True, but if your choice is between sticking with the MC and death, death increasingly looks like the better option.
>>
>>156220809
Context?
>>
>>156220645
I was genuinely mad over the Eru taking over Yue's body. At least it wasn't sexual in nature.
The after-stories are worth the drudge.
>>
>>156220645
Which NTR? You mean Kaori and Shizuku choosing MC instead of Kouki?
>>
>>156220562
>gunsmithing
>the only difficult thing is the metalworking
Oh I'm laffin'.
>>
>>156220981
in the context of a musket when you already know how to make the gunpowder yeah
>>
>>156220978
and Killing Eri.

Honestly the whole conversation in the glacier dungeon made me hate those 2.

"Were going to fuck this guy, and you have to stay and be nice little cuck" and they dont even try to redeem the only girl that really cared about him.
>>
File: argo the smug.png (143KB, 480x339px) Image search: [Google]
argo the smug.png
143KB, 480x339px
>>156219566
>Characters introduced in the LN of something that, while they didn't necessarily exist in the WN, they probably still had an impact there. Or characters that end up in completely different situations like you guys mentioned before.

Like how side stories pretty much confirm that Argo survived SAO, but since he invented her way too late in the official publishing, which was itself well after he'd finished the original webnovels, she appears in no arcs after that. Even though there are spots she should.
>>
>>156220565
Huh, didn't even realize that one existed, or was translated.

>Not to mention the archaic technology/weapons despite its sci-fi setting.
Do they at least have lightsabers?
>>
>>156220960
>The after-stories
I tired reading them, but starting with the "my dads a president of a company and are really well off and they built an addition in the house for my harem and they are totally ok with it" just made me cringe even more.
>>
>>156221095
Argo never made any sense whatsoever as a information broker.
Her business model of "I will sell anything fuck you client confidentiality privilege is for losers" is a sure way to guarantee you will have no clients because they're all going to go to your competitors who aren't going to sell off information about their clients and their requests.
>>
>>156221091
I don't see anything wrong with that other than the MC getting yet more bitches. They weren't in love with Kouki and they just said it, it was Kouki who reacted like a total fag.
Also, Eri was crazy as shit and she clealry didn't really care about him, she just had this image of him in her mind and refused to believe he could be anything else. Also she killed the knight bro so she deserved to suffer. Fuck, both Eri and that Freed guy were insufferable, specially because the author went out of his way to make them survive for way too long.
What I really hate is how the story shits on Kouki. I liked how the guy was revealed to be dellusional as shit, but I was expecting him to eventually grow out of his faggotry, redeem himself and be useful but nope, everytime it seemed like he was going to get some development he was forced to become a retard again either because of an evil clone's words or because of brainwashing.
>>
>>156221199
I actually enjoyed the after stories a lot more than the main story because the author stopped giving a single fuck and just went full comedy with the whole thing.

Also to be fair the setting of his parents being hardcore otaku and famous creators was there since chapter 1.
>>
>>156201786
Yeah, The first three novels were great. Everything after that was kind of absolute shit.
>>
>>156220686
> No you didn't
see here >>156206075
I said she was a bitch from the beginning from this post >>156203477. Then this fucker >>156204556 accused me of lying when it was true that she was a bitch for pretty punching on introduction from pic related here >>156206075. All while he >>156204556 insinuated here that I didn't read the part regarding Luke and Eris alternative scenario when I did and answered that Luke fell infatuated, pursued her (even though he got fucking hit alot), and he finally won her. He accused me of lying when I wasn't and I was even correct. Therefore, he acted like a hypocrite by not being familiar with the fact that Eris was a bitch from the beginning while accusing of lying. Fuck you for accusing me of lying you bastard.
> Saying that I can't argue
You are the one side-tracking from the fact that I responded to their claims of lies when I was telling the truth and I was right. Fuck you. Also, since you agreed that you never touched on my previous points, you essentially dropped my arguments by not touching upon them previously. That is dropping arguments which you fail to comprehend. Hell, you even dropped the fact that you dropped. Stop dropping arguments, but you're so focused on painting me as a liar and side-tracking when you are the one doing you hypocrite. You don't know how to argue, and you try to shift that mindset onto me, but I ain't buying.
>>
>>156149708
Please tell me they don't have shitty different colors for each eye.
>>
>>156219964
I read part of that. Is the MC creating weird cosplay outfits, card games, weapons and stuff because he desperately misses his old life and isn't really treating his new life as reality? Or is that not an intended part of the narrative? It seems kinda boring and I don't know if I should read more.
>>
>>156221199
Are you saying that you are vulnerable to cringe and yet you managed to read arifureta? How is that possible? I thought I had a high cringe tolerance but I could not withstand that series.
>>
>>156220981
>>156221079
If you have a human-shaped portable blast furnace then metalworking really isn't too hard. For RTW, the only things I really have a problem with is that the timescale of literally everything seems to move a bit too fast.
>>
File: Untitled.png (217KB, 886x1466px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
217KB, 886x1466px
Which one of you chucklefucks is this?
>>
>>156221488
Even if you had the tools needed to make a gun without a design what the fuck are you going to do? Most of /k/ couldn't tell you how to assemble a matchlock pistol from scratch, let alone someone who isn't a gun enthusiast.

"You put a projectile in a barrel with gunpowder and ignite it" can get you something that might technically be a gun but it sure as hell won't be functionally useful for anything aside from party tricks.
>>
>>156156134
People keep making threads about this series and in one of them someone said that he has been killing people since he was 5 but I haven't read the raws so I have no idea if it's true or not.
>>
>>156159070
>bunbunmaru's latest
>anon eaten by rumia before coming under the protection of being a villager
>>
File: BEAST.jpg (237KB, 815x1200px) Image search: [Google]
BEAST.jpg
237KB, 815x1200px
>you will never be a jap and get top yen for your power fantasy

It hurts :'(
>>
Is that Death March series any good? I've been thinking of picking it up, but I've heard it just meanders everywhere.
>>
>>156221633
>Most of /k/ couldn't tell you how to assemble a matchlock pistol from scratch, let alone someone who isn't a gun enthusiast.

>mechanical engineer
>has nothing to do besides design blueprints for stuff
>can't figure out how to make a musket

ok
>>
>>156221672
I hate 2hu for killing Japan's interest in fantasy Japan isekai because it's already been done to death in the form of 2hu doujins.

It'd be nice if there were some isekai about shrine maidens and fluffy tail youkai that AREN'T 2hus.
>>
>>156221770
But that's just a power creep where he constantly gets stronger without any major competition.
>>
>>156221771
>it just meanders everywhere.
yes

if you like isekai where the MC is OP and has a harem of loli slaves but fucks none of them, and instead fucks prostitutes even though his harem keeps trying to fuck him it's just for you
>>
>>156221370
I'm going to name you the shifter of arguments or something because thats exactly what you're doing right now. Also you can't read.
I asked you about Eris's development can you give the answer or not? I already mentioned what people asked you >>156219455 stop trying to make me repeat my point and shifting others and answer already.

Also about the difference between Eris in Lukes timeline and the current redundancy timeline thats what you were asked about. You didn't give and answer again. Are you actually capable of answering? Are you capable of human speech?
>>
>>156221783
Being a civil engineer ain't a magic panacea that makes you a genius inventor you know.

It's easy to figure out how to make a technically functional musket but one that's actually useful is another matter.
>>
>>156149708
>but choose to do it out of their own will anyway because you're just so kind and wonderful
This never stops being hilariously sad.
>>
>>156149774
>>156156134
this sounds incredibly shitty lmfao
>>
>>156221771
If you like cute lolis not getting fucked.

I've heard that the LN and manga have a lot less focus on the SoL sections and put more emphasis on fights, for some bizarre reason.
>>
>>156221945
he's a mechanical engineer not a civil engineer I think, at least he mentioned mechanical blueprints in the first chapter
>It's easy to figure out how to make a technically functional musket but one that's actually useful is another matter.
why?
>>
>>156221945
Simple matchlock muskets are ridiculously simple. All you really need is a relatively uniform metal tube. Making one that's actually useful, though, really should have taken a lot more time than what we see in the novel. 1 month to go from absolutely nothing to muskets is a bit too fast, in my opinion.
>>
>>156222202
>1 month to go from absolutely nothing to muskets is a bit too fast, in my opinion.
I would agree if they were just normal humans like in Dr. Stone
however Anna is basically a human 3D printer that can make basically whatever the fuck she wants out of solid metal at this point
>>
>>156221370
Simce you have no arguments about time tracel and like I gues I'll repeat one last time as well because you are incapable of reading. The guy who accused you of lying, why did you shift his argument about development and went 'Eris was a bitch in the begining' Are you really unable to answer what people are asking of you?
>>
>>156222362
*time travel and the like
>>
>>156221771
It's absolute dogshit, don't bother. No development, no struggles, not even a point. Just a stupidly powerful faggot wandering around making slaves fall in love with his superior nippon cuisine (folded 100000000 times).
>>
File: Old Man.jpg (271KB, 949x674px) Image search: [Google]
Old Man.jpg
271KB, 949x674px
>tfw you will never turned into a perma 10/10 petite cute girl from being an old man while being competent and strong, which also a friend with a king
>>
>>156220809
Mind explaining ?
>>
File: IMG_0970.png (366KB, 933x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0970.png
366KB, 933x750px
>>156222548
>every genderbender isekai is yuri
>none of them get conquered by the dick
>>
>>156221231
Eh. That was a one-off middleman deal of "hey I want to buy Kirito's sword anonymously" where he and Kirito then had a bidding war. It wouldn't have reflected on either of their future dealings with Argo. The other guy is the one who approached her, knew what he was getting into, and knew it was a long shot anyway.
>>
>>156222548
>>156222712
She didn't fell for the dick? What?
>>
>>156222548
Why does every NEET want to be a white haired little girl? It's fucking weird because the incidence of white hair among isekai romantic interests isn't anywhere near how common it is when it comes to GB protagonists. Does everyone want to be the Illya or something?
>>
>>156222712
Wasn't there an Overlord ripoff about becoming a vampire princess, where the GM villain gets killed by the the rape baby he planted in the MC who travelled back from the future?
>>
>>156222202
>muskets
What is the thing that made everyone drop Maou no Yuusha?
>>
>>156223065
Yes. The part where you can have even raid bosses as pets (tough they get nerfed) and combine with your pets to get special buffs is nice but the whole novel is retarded.
One fucking player(MC's friend who for some reason backstabbed her) managed to stop alone 100 raid bosses .
>>
>>156220678
>>156220387
While both probably didn't realize until later, was that staying as his slave meant nobody could lay a finger on her lest they get punished for wronging a hero and his companion (or more specifically, his property).
>>
>>156223065
>rape baby

I'm too retarded to digest this, what happened to MC(girl)? Did she got raped?
>>
>>156223335
Basically the villain is a GM who was in love with MC since he met him/her in the game.
He manages to capture MC and is about to torture and rape her (not even first time MC was about to be raped,once she was about to be barbed by a beastman player) when suddenly someone appears who has same weapon as him . It is his son who travelled from future to save his mother from the rape. He manages to oneshot the GM and frees his mother.
>>
Illustrations are nice and maybe novel got fixed just like Overlord with editor help but noone is translating them.
>>
>>156223500
>>
>>
>>156223564
>>
>>156223500
So this vampire girl(male) became a mother?
>>
>>156223601
Yes.
>>
>>156223601
She (male) also "innocently" cockteases young adventurers (male).
>>
>>156223690
Picked the fuck up.

Thank you anon.
>>
>>156223690
>>
>>156223500
>>156223601
>>156223699
>>156223690
>>156223451

Genderbend isekai done right for once.
>>
File: 123123%20-%201.jpg (99KB, 700x574px) Image search: [Google]
123123%20-%201.jpg
99KB, 700x574px
>>156223749
Whatever you like, man.
>>
>>156221370
At least reply before the thread ends. Why did you not answer about Eris's development and kept dodging/parroting how she behaved only in the beginning and ending your arguments there, lying about her change and about her in lukes timeline vs redundancy? Why are you not addressing the redundancy? Why are you dropping you arguments about time travel now? Sometimes mentioning it didn't have anything to do with maturity/MCs character and then contradicting yourself here>>156199632 and in other instances.

Can you reply with a proper argument in the end at least?
>>
Congrats on making it to 500 posts guys.
>>
File: 202407rke2su5ne212s6p2.jpg (63KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
202407rke2su5ne212s6p2.jpg
63KB, 480x800px
>>156223788
>>
>>156212995
>>
>>156223792
Are you fucking incapable of reading a thread? >>156202138
You don't even understand the idea of dropping an argument. Give me a moment I need to type out the my response. I didn't contradict yet you decide to shoehorn it despite you essentially dropping the argument long ago.
>>
>>156224233
I hope you properly address Eris development as well because you're rambling about the beginning but didn't mention anything else. I'm waiting. Oh and also Eri's in lukes timeline, see I have to spell out everything for you
>>
>>156224233
Take your time niiice and slowly so I can't answer back.
>>
>>156224299
So you concede to the point? >>156224468
Good. Because it's a long ass text that I need to fucking edit. Moreover, it went over the fucking text limit.
>>
File: 1468442391898.jpg (637KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
1468442391898.jpg
637KB, 1000x900px
You both better not bring your shitposting at the other thread, seriously.
>>
>>156224542
You're the one who had to answer. I asked you 3 times but you waited till the limit >>156223792
>>156222362
>>156221885
At least don't contradict yourself here>>156220342
>that's the complete opposite. By not responding, they concede to it, therefore dropping my arguments
get fucked
>>
>>156224058
rip, other thread got modfucked
>>
>>156225256
Refusing to respond to points previously? That's dropping the argument. Get it right. How can I concede/drop if I'm unable to respond in the first place? I was about to respond, yet you obviously want to get the last word in. Wow. Coming from a person who drops too many arguments, this is expected.
>>
>>156221885
> Shifter of arguments
(You).
>Current
> When I was the one saying the beginning yet you accused me of lying when it was true.

> You can't read
You mean the fact that I said beginning, and you try to say current? You are an illiterate goldfish.
> Difference between
I never brought in the difference between timelines, you people did. Moreover, you didn't bother responding fully to me, essentially dropping many of my previous arguments.
> You didn't give an answer
Why should I give an answer to something that I shouldn't even need to answer because I was arguing something about the beginning while you people brought in something else?
> Are you actually capable of answering
Are you actually capable of not dropping arguments?
> Are you capable of human speech
Don't give me your idiotic rhetorical questions. Dropped too many arguments. You essentially concede to the fact that you are a hypocrite since you didn't bother to respond. You concede to the fact that I proved I wasn't lying but you shifted the argument while accusing me of doing it and in doing so makes you a bigger hypocrite. Can I call you the dropper of arguments?
>>156222362
> Since I have no arguments about time travel
I did, since the beginning but you decided to drop it. Are you incapable of reading?
> Argument about development.
He talked about Eris but also dropping my points from the other heroines, essentially conceding to them. I stated here >>156198568 while he also dropped my other points, so I had no obligation to respond to him fully if he was just going to drop my arguments. I finally responded here >>156203477. This whole lead up is what is essentially contrived and make the entire "development" just contrived from the beginning on how shallow it really was and making everything ultimately moot regarding development.
You people dropped many arguments, slandered me, and pretty much conceded to those facts. You tell me of not answering when you don't even respond fully to my points.
Thread posts: 529
Thread images: 74

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.