[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so confused. So is he evil or not?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1b351b.png (1MB, 962x541px) Image search: [Google]
1b351b.png
1MB, 962x541px
I'm so confused. So is he evil or not?
>>
>Kill all your crew
>Rape your best Friend GF
>Doom the entire planet to be part of the plan
>Not evil

Bruh .... everything he do is mere act because it's support his dream of making his kingdom for his own he could care less if people dies outside his walls from starving all the monsters he spare on the world
>>
>>156095300
if tell you he didn't feel shit from leaving all his crew who supported him and died for his case to the slaughter then this dude is really just asshole
>>
File: Ca-soOgWwAQHO-e.jpg-large.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Ca-soOgWwAQHO-e.jpg-large.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>156095250
read the manga
>>
>Litteral savior of humanity
>evil

well...what do you think?
>>
>>156095250

>Gets chosen by the literal idea of evil
>Asks if he's evil
>>
>>156095250
Seems like a pretty cool guy to spend an eclipse with.
>>
>>156097088
Humanity isn't worth saving if you have to kill good people to do it.
>>
>>156097088
He's only saving them from what he's doing to them. If he wanted to save them he would have just gone and killed Ganishka before he transformed into his shiva thing, a transformation that he prompted Ganishka to do in the first place.
>>
>>156095250
He's alpha legion. Everyone knows he is the good guy until the world is swallowed whole.
>>
Okay, so first and foremost- you guys have to be able to differentiate between ENDS and MEANS.

GRIFFITH is a horrible, horrible evil person who sacrificed everyone and everything that loved him, to suffer (who knows if eternally) in agonizing pain and death, and for his two best friends the most horror imaginable, rape,, making the other watch, and also attempted murder in this evil combination of blood fueled ritual rape orgy of death, all so he could ascend to become a demon.

See, NOW, Griffith is ALSO the savior of humanity, protecting and fighting againts a bunch of creepy evils.

You can be both a horrible person and the savior.
>>
>>156097406
It's like if he was Rapeman. He saves the world, but to get his super powers, he must rape.
>>
>>156095250
>Kill all his friend
>Proceed being the savior of humanity and demon
What do you think?
>>
>>156095250
Griffith literally did nothing wrong and here's why: the world of Berserk is just as much of a fuck before his shenanigans as it was after, just with a wee bit more troll rape and mermaid loli tits.

Why is this? Because what's considered the afterlife in this world is being sucked into the vortex of souls and losing your individuality amidst an endless current. It's not something reserved for evil people, it's what simply happens when you die.

Wyald was right. Life in this world really is a waste.
>>
>>156095340
They knew what they signed up for, kinda.
>>
>>156097843
I didn't know being sacrificed in a demonic ritual is a normal thing for a mercenary.
>>
>>156095250
truly best boy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.