[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As someone who wears glasses, I can tell you this is how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

As someone who wears glasses, I can tell you this is how I see the world.
>>
How does that even happen?
It'd have to be like 4 inches away from your eyes and like 6 inches high
>>
>>156085343
Personally I like how it's the part that's not covered by the glasses that I see well.
>>
As someone who wears glasses, has a long nose, and who is permanently cross-eyed, this is how I see the world.
>>
>>156085378
I'm pretty sure the viewpoint is that of a tiny camera on the nose, which is why the lens are blurry
>>
So humans need 2 eyes for our depth perception to work right. Basically, we need 2 eyes in order to see things in 3D.

But, if we lose an eye, humans generally suffer from poor depth perception as it is more difficult for the brain to figure out spatial relations. Does this mean that people with only 1 eye live in a 2D world? is this the key to leaving 3DPD behind and becomming one with the blissful 2D world?
>>
>>156084855
maybe, if you're a fucking cyclops or have horribly made glasses
>>
>>156085751
Uhmm... close one eye and check it out for yourself?
>>
>>156085751
Yes, please gouge out your eye so you can be with the 2D.
>>
>>156085751
just cover one of your eyes for a full day and see for yourself.
>>
File: glasses.png (4KB, 359x325px) Image search: [Google]
glasses.png
4KB, 359x325px
>>156084855
I thought I was to only one to use a pair of glasses for each eye.
>>
File: 1489592586827.jpg (491KB, 2560x1868px) Image search: [Google]
1489592586827.jpg
491KB, 2560x1868px
>>156085751
Ophthalmologists say I have near zero depth perception and I can confirm the world looks exactly like this.

Why do you think so many chuunis wear eyepatches? They know it can be used to escape their terrible 3D world (to them).
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.