[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gleipnir 19

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: img00000011.png (492KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
img00000011.png
492KB, 1114x1600px
I was ready to drop this shit but then things got interesting. Then the mary sue antagonist comes and prevents anything from happening. Boring.
>>
I dropped it long ago, the fucking female character is unrealistic and the MC is a cuck.
>>
>>156074630
so WTF is the fursuit's actual power supposed to be?
some sort of abstract blending thing that just starts out as a powersuit?
>>
>>156074630
RIP Helmet.

Didn't get enough face time.
>>
>>156075369
They probably fused because they were compatible/similar?
>>
>>156075921
It'd be pretty cool if she remains alive inside the MC's mind or something.
>>
I think the suit has the power to "digest" the persons or objects inside and assimilate their properties. It only worked now because something has to be dead in order to be considered food.
>>
>>156074630
This had such promise, I like dark and forboding shit, but this crossed the line into pointless edgery.
>>
So best girl becomes one with MC. This is fine too.

I hope she's somehow preserved within MC at least if she lost her physical body.
>>
>>156075369
who knows exactly yet.

the name of the series "Gleipnir" refers to the ribbon-thin magical chain in Norse mythology to bind the apocalyptic wolf Fenrir/Fenris.

The only connections with shit so far is that the fursuit is a wolf one, and that purportedly the powers a person can get approach world-ending if they get enough coins.
>>
Wolfgirl > Fursuit
>>
>>156077964
Pretty sure this is more catgirl than wolfgirl.
>>
>>156078005
The original suit is a wolf, and those two tails are too thick to be of a cat. I think even the girl's ears were dog ones too.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.