[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Harem is not Harem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: YJQTQSQ.jpg (247KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YJQTQSQ.jpg
247KB, 1920x1080px
Is it really a Harem when non of the girls are after the dick of the MC? Either way, every nice job animating the breasts.

Also, I was expect the giant corporation to be run by demons, or maybe even the demon lord himself in order to enslave humanity economically and not by force, and not just be in cahoots with them. Still it was a good twist that the Heroes made a contract that they don't kill the demon king because it ruins the hero economy
>>
I'm pretty sure at least All A and the demon girl wanted to fuck him but I could be misremembering.
>>
All-Anal wanted the D, and Fino seemed like she did as well.
>>
>>156073868
Okay, All A was after his dick. But no one else. The Demon Girl's relationship was more based on work and general friendship.
>>
File: oldman.gif (2MB, 480x270px)
oldman.gif
2MB, 480x270px
Based oldman.
>>
>>156074561
Mou ecchi ossan!
>>
>>156075657
>>156074561
It helps he eyes only the best girl. And it's a damn shame she only gets the one titty shot.
>>
What is the name of that girl in the right again?
>>
>>156076927
Semen Demon.
>>
>>156076927
lambchop!

>>156073981
Fino wanted it too, she was just supposed to be very innocent and pure just for the irony of being the demon lord's heir.

Also All Anal was the worst girl who almost ruined the show at the end because she was such a stupid bitch
>>
>>156077103
Well, at the every least her bone headedness was somewhat justified because she was Raul before he came to terms that he couldn't become the hero he originally envisioned to be. Was misriable with how life was, saw Tito as a romatic rival when nothing was there and the PLOT TWIST that demons killed her parents to give her more motivation to drive a rift between Raul and Tito. If you had a chance to have things go back to how they were, you'd probably jump on it like Raul's classmates did. Hell, if we had to do some unsavory stuff to bring moot back and set the clock back on 4chan 10 years, even 5 years. a lot of people would jump on board, no questions asked even if it requires them stabbing friends in the back.

But yes, her only usefulness was to be in full nylon with perky nipples.
>>
File: 1423832636194.png (1MB, 1000x1126px)
1423832636194.png
1MB, 1000x1126px
>>156076927
Lam-chan!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.