[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: key_art_durarara.jpg (92KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
key_art_durarara.jpg
92KB, 900x350px
is it good
>>
s1 is good
>>
Season 1 was fun
>>
>>156068995
it's worse than baccano

i watched all of it and didn't hate it enough to drop it, season 1 is about as good as the other whatever the fuck happened
>>
First season was okay.
x2 was a mistake.
>>
>>156068995
It's hard to recommend because if you're the kind of person who likes it, I think you wouldn't have to ask.

It's good if you like the kind of show that it is.
>>
>>156068995
Don't expect your average mc based anime.
Don't expect any kind of path
Don't expect anything beside a good destructured ride, stick to a character that you like and enjoy a story where theres no story.
>>
>>156068995
ask your mommy.
>>
None of the main cast are good but all the side characters are good.
>>
>>156071512
I think the better question is who the fuck the main cast are.
>>
Shame season 2 was such a big drop in quality.
>>
I thought season 2 was packed with fun except for that one episode where the animation was nonexistent.
>>
>>156071623
Some people seem to think the three high school kids are the main cast but that's not really true.

Celty and Mikado are the main characters and everything is pretty much connected to them.
>>
I like it, but yeah it's hard to recommend it
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.