[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 65791l.jpg (53KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
65791l.jpg
53KB, 225x350px
This is the biggest piece of shit i have ever watched.

I dont care what order you watched this show in, you dont get away with playing the same episode 7 or 8 times in a row.
>>
Why'd you watch one episode of E8 eight times?
>>
>>156054709
fucking endless 8
>>
It was nice how they spread the novel small details across all 8 episodes, it has been years since I read it when endless 8 aired but I still could recognized most of the small tiny bits.
It was a nice touch *if* you have read the novels previously watching endless 8 otherwise it doesn't make much sense if you haven't done so.
>>
>same episodes
Why do idiots keep saying this, those are completely new episodes animated from scratch and voiced all over again with different lines etc
>>
I don't even know why is it like that
>>
File: snapshot20090913150511.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20090913150511.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>>156054809
script is the same, the ideas and actions are the same. the only episode i would recognise as a new epside among the set is the last one where they fix the time loop, cuase somthing fucking happends in the end rather than reapeating the same notes
>>
>>156054809
The only good thing to come from endless eight is the exposition before watching the movie . As much as I love haruhi that arc completely ruined the pacing of the later portion of the show. it could have been in 3 episodes max. At least the movie made up for it.
>>
>>156054911
Why there's eight repeating episodes? To play a mean trick on those who read the novels and expected there to be only one repeat. The trick is kinda lost now that everyone knows about Endless Eight because if you were watching the series while it was airing, you would have no idea when the cycle would end. Your desperation for the cycle to end mimicks Kyon's desperation to find out what to say and you end up wanting to root for Kyon to just fucking make it end already.
It's a clever yet extremely ballsy way to establish an emotional connection between the viewer and the actions of the characters on screen.
>>
Done bitching? Now think how Nagato feels having to repeat that month 15xxx times. She can't even relieve her stress to internet image boards because it's fucking summer forever.
>>
>>156055111

I remember how batshit /a/ went as it was airing. It really did well to evoke a sense of frustration.
>>
>>156055361
Actually spending 15000 months meticulously crafting the perfect shitposts because all of your victims will act the same way and so you can trial-and-error your way to perfection seems like a not half-bad way to spend it
>>
>>156054709
>watching Haruhi
>not reading

/a/ truly is retarded
>>
>>156057317
>>>/jp/
>>>/lit/
fuck off nerd
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.