[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 80310.jpg (34KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
80310.jpg
34KB, 225x350px
Why didn't he just kill Suzaku?
>>
MAXIMUM DRAMA
>>
Why would you discard a useful tool?
>>
>>156046692
Probably because Nunnaly and him both liked Suzaku.
>>
>>156046692
The power of friendship gave him the strength to endure his retardery.
>>
>>156046692
Suzaku should have just raped nunnaly in revenge
>>
>>156046692
>No reason to
>Would have made everyone in the world know he is Zero
>wasn't his direct threat in his agenda
>>
>>156046692
Because they were friends and he wanted Suzaku to be Nunnaly's knight.
>>
Killing Suzaku would have only made things harder for him. Lelouch knew him better than anyone on the battlefield and mentally, if he killed him, someone else he couldn't predict would have stepped in.
>>
>>156051323
Honestly it all comes down to the issue of "why didn't lelouch properly abuse the geass." Literally just tell Suzaku "Join the rebellion" and things would have been 10x easier. Same thing with Cornelia. He could have won in a month.
>>
>>156051351
Still emotion was driving him at points which he used geass more than times he was thinking logically
>>
>>156051452
I understand they couldn't have Lelouch abuse geass because it would break the story but in universe it doesn't make sense why he's willing to kill his own family but not force people to obey him. It seems like forcing people to work for you would be less morally questionable than killing your brother.
>>
>>156051509
>It seems like forcing people to work for you would be less morally questionable than killing your brother.
Depends on the person.

Clovis just committed a massacre, and Lelouch likely felt that Clovis as his brother, was his responsibility.
>>
File: 1454935667319.jpg (62KB, 421x421px) Image search: [Google]
1454935667319.jpg
62KB, 421x421px
My biggest issue with CG was the handling of the Instrumen- I mean Sword of Akasha. The whole handling of it felt rushed as fuck in R2. It was set up as the real conflict for 50 episodes, with the emperor calling even a world war "a trifling matter" in comparison. Then, in the span of two episodes, we go from Lelouch having lost basically everything and zero knowledge of what that thing is, to it being explained, averted, and the emperor defeated.

What the fuck? 45 episode buildup of forces, connections, and rivalries making Lelouch climb to the top, and at the last moment they're all taken away and the emperor is defeated anyway, basically making it all for nothing considering the emperor didn't even come there because of the war, it's not like Lelouch lured him out. Then he just strolls into the royal palace and uses his Geass to make everyone follow him as emperor. He might as well just have used his Geass to get to Brittannia, kill the Emperor who was still mortal, and then make himself emperor.
>>
>>156046692
Why did he think that being an edgelord who kills everyone would make his sister happy?
>>
>>156053219
>It was set up as the real conflict for 50 episodes
I think Britannia was the real conflict and the Sword just kind of showed up out of nowhere. The rest of your post is still true though.
>>
Why would he dump Suzaku when the latter is fucking predictable and by getting his help Lelouch could even get rid of a few Round Table Knights along the way?
>>
>>156051351
He wanted Suzaku to agree and join willingly, though. He cared for Suzaku a lot, probably after his sister, he's the most important person in his life. He fucked up with the Euphie thing.
>>
>>156051351
something to do with his pride
limitation aside, like how you can only geass a person once, he despise his power
he want to use his "plan" to exact his revenge and the geass is just a way to smooth (fast forward) his plan
and he doesn't want to become like C.C. or that crazy silver haired guy with the geass to listen to other people's mind, I forget his name, that got drunk by their power and ended up being consumed by it.
he wants to prove it that he can make people submit to him without his geass
once he abuse his geass you can see how OP he is during zero requiem, but he got treated as a inhuman monster instead
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.