[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uchouten Kazoku

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Ebisugawa_Twins.jpg (81KB, 802x612px) Image search: [Google]
Ebisugawa_Twins.jpg
81KB, 802x612px
These two fuckers.

I just rewatched S1, and don't get me wrong, their idiocy does amuse me as intended.

But are they really getting off scot-free after the shit they pulled and the role they had in the conspiracy of their father?
It's made obvious that they knew they weren't just playing pranks, they were very much aware that their father's endgame was turning Yaichiro into tanuki stew, and potentially killing off all the other Shimogamos, their fellow tanuki and blood relatives, something unconcievable in tanuki society; only so that they can get their hands on a fucking title.
Then their father's guilt is pretty much proven, the elders know everything, and Soun goes to hot springs.
But even in the season 1 finale, these two dickheads are acting like usual, they just go
>Not only did you thwart our attempt at murdering you, you even threw us into the river and now we've caught a cold! You bastards!
And instead of calling them out on their bullshit, Yasaburo just says somthing like "yeah haha I got you good, you fools"

Of course, in S2 they're back again and I doubt it will ever be brought up again that they were gleefully laughing about sending a fellow tanuki to their death.

I mean, what the fuck?
>>
>>156041737
Tanukis will be tanukis is what you should takje from this. All tanukis are fools, so something like that is just a part of life.
>>
File: 1435921433105.jpg (40KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
1435921433105.jpg
40KB, 500x488px
Maybe it will never be a plot point, nor do I even know if I want it to be, but sometimes I do wonder if the author considered a character that called out how bullshit the traditions are, I mean, tanuki are conscient beings that are probably as intelligent as humans and just accept their bullshit ways. There are probably a handful of humans who know about their secret, and none of them went, hey, isn't it kinda fucked up how these creatures are treated sometimes.
>>
>>156041995
Not him but in that case why not forgive Soun? Or are they more forgiving of the twins because they were just being influenced by someone else rather than doing it on their own?
>>
>>156042870
The twins are just idiots while Soun was actually malicious.
>>
>>156042907
So there's aho no chi and then there's murderous.
>>
>>156042907
It makes me curious how they would've dealt with Soun if he had stayed
>>
>>156042444
They're not as intelligent as human beings, they're a step below.
>>
File: BACKINTHEGAME.webm (242KB, 446x610px) Image search: [Google]
BACKINTHEGAME.webm
242KB, 446x610px
B A C K I N T H E G A M E
>>
i'd hate the fuckers if they didn't have the best theme in the show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fs9iyDKcMyI
>>
>>156041737
Yeah, that irked me too. I just chalk it up to tanuki culture.
>>
There's no point in taking it too seriously.

Or maybe all tanuki are evil and they know they'd do the same thing were they in the same position.
>>
>>156041737
Maybe tanuki have different standards of morality and mortality? People didn't really seem so agitated over the death of the father. He himself even didn't seem agitated right before he was eaten.
>>
>goes to hot springs
I assume that this means that he's dead in a hotpot
>>156047208
The father was eaten by a human though, it's the natural order of thing for human to eat Tanuki and they've accepted it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.