[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Light is the smartest character in Deat-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Mello.jpg (64KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mello.jpg
64KB, 640x360px
>Light is the smartest character in Deat-
>>
>>156024088
L is, however both of them are only the 19th and 20th smartest manga and anime characters
>>
>>156024252
Give me your top 20 then.

And would you place Lelouch below or above them?
>>
>>156024318
In universe Lelouch is smarter but if we were to look at what was done on screen L is smarter.
>>
>>156024673
So let's analyze their feats and see who is superior.

Lelouch: conquered the entire world and acquired what he wanted.

L: got killed by Light.

?
>>
>>156024851
Exactly Lelouch accomplished more through a lot of genius that we just have to take his word for.
>For week I guessed all the Tokyo earthquake city managers to respond to a certain key word.
Lelouch accomplished more impossible shit but on screen a lot of the impossibly genius shit was never shown.
>>
>>156024318
1 Bulma
2 Desty Nova
3 Vegapunk
4 Shiho Miyano
5 Kurisu Makise
6 Yang Wen-li
7 Reinhard von Lohengramm
8 Paul Oberstein
9 Oskar von Reuenthal
10 Wolfgang Mittermeyer
11 Johan
12 Fukube Hattori
13 Anokata
14 Pariston Hill
15 Gin Freecs
16 Akagi Shigeru
17 Shinichi Kudo
18 Asuka Langley Soryu (degree at 12)
19 L
20 Light
>>
>>156024318
Well considering the fact that he's a terrible leader wasting pilots and resources in order to fight potential allies and either gets deus ex by Kallen or win through plothax I'd place him below
>>
>>156024088
Death note intelligence rankings
>L
>Near
>Light
>Mello
>Soichirou
>Average person
>Animals
>Bricks
>That one dumbshit who got the Note whose name I can't remember
>Light's old girlfriend.
>Misa
>>
>>156026786
Umm canonically L has 8/10 intelligence and Light and Near both have 9/10
>>
>>156024088
Not smart enough to check a chick's lingerie for a scrap of the notebook, costing him his life.
>>
>>156026505
>Yang Wen-li
>smart
yeah no

your list is full of shit. stupid people don't know what it is like to be smart so they can't tell fake smarts from real smarts
>>
>>156027745
I remember those stats. It's hilarious how clueless the authors were about their own work, basically Toriyama tier

>no, I do not remember how L consistently BTFO'd Light and Nier acknowledged L was greater

And Light was a stupid shit who somehow managed to get caught playing from a position so advantageous it should have been impossible.
Even after he basically entered the games cheat code to "beat" L.

Death Note is one plot contrivance after another to make Light seem smart.
>gee thank god the Death Note just happens to have a secret unlockable power that allows you see peoples real names
>gee thank god I just happen to have some stupid stalker girl who is willing to sacrifice lifetime to see anyones real name so I don't have to do it myself
>I still can't manage to get his name somehow because I'm that much of a failure
>gee thank god another shinigmi just happens to be so pointlessly obsessively in love with the stupid stalker girl that is pointlessly obsessively in love with me that I can blackmail him into quite literally just killing L himself because I can't do it, which means the shinigami will also die but he's fine with that despite knowing i'm blackmailing him because he loves the human that loves me just that much despite having only met her for god knows how short of a time

10/10 writing, Light is basically Batman!
>>
>>156026505
>Pariston Hill
Is this word play on Paris Hillton?
>>
>>156026786
More like:
>Average person IRL
>Few unnamed characters
>Light's sister
>Mello
>Near
>L
>Most of the characters
>Misa
>Light
>That fanatic guy
>>
>>156027969
How is he not smart you pleb? And don't bring me the MUH DEMOCRACY meme
>>
>>156027969
>stupid people don't know what it is like to be smart so they can't tell fake smarts from real smarts

And anime writers aren't smart either so stop acting like they are capable of writing "real" smart characters in the first place
>>
>>156028442
I never said otherwise and I honestly dont disagree with you
>>
>>156028117
you forgot
>Gee how lucky Misora went exactly today to the police station
>Gee how lucky my dad didn't stop working for L
>Gee how lucky my dad leaves important info in his house
>Gee how lucky i so happen to be with L when we captured Higuchi
>ALL ACORDING TO PLAN
>>
>angry brainlets equate intelligence with 'smarts'
Light and Near are more intelligent than L, but L is 'smarter' than both. Possibly because he has superior analytical and cognitive skills, on top of being a trained detective. It's not a numbers game or a power level manga; L is definitely the 'smartest' but he isn't unbeatable, especially since Light is able to keep pace.

Mello and Near are just L cut into two, both inferior to both Light and L. Near got the sheer autism while Mello was more clever and perceptive.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.