[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grisaia no Kajitsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: based girl.jpg (244KB, 1230x1035px) Image search: [Google]
based girl.jpg
244KB, 1230x1035px
Why the fuck Michiru is so best girl? I can't handle it.
>>
>>156014846
I love myself a Mitcher. The only rotten fruit is an apple.
>>
Because she's the most realistic and also the funniest
>>
>>156014846
Because when life gives you lemon, treasure it.
>>
Her voice actor is amazing

Her backstory and route is shitty as fuck though, but then again all the routes were shitty.
>>
>>156014846
>Acting like a retard to forget that you like sucks, everybody you know will die and that you have no purpose
She would fit well in here
>>
>>156015279
>Her backstory and route is shitty as fuck though
Should I play the visual novel?
>>
>>156015436
For the full experience, yes. The anime completely condescend their routes. Yumiko's route in the anime was entirely made-up though, which sucks. Michiru's route is depressing but her smile is worth it in the end.
>>
>>156015436
The anime is shit, it condenses around 35-40 hours worth of reading into 12 episodes.

The visual novel is also shit, but that's because the stories are awful. The common route was the only part I enjoyed before it devolved into teen fiction
>>
File: Michiru's smile.png (634KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Michiru's smile.png
634KB, 1024x576px
>>156015207
Gotta keep that in mind.
>>
Is sex with Mitcher a threesome by default?
>>
>>156016024
>The visual novel is also shit, but that's because the stories are awful. The common route was the only part I enjoyed before it devolved into teen fiction
Can't be that bad, can be?
>>
>>156016181
It's like F/SN, Devil on G String, Sharin no Kuni teen bad
>>
Oh God I love Mitcher, too cute but her backstory was fuckin ridiculous
>>
Go back to making Jibril please.
>>
>>156016230
i mostly agree with you but sharin no kuni wasn't bad

why do you think its F/SN level of bad? melodrama?
>>
i think what made michirus past bad was the retarded multi personality explanation,
they should have just made her bipolar naturally

kazuki best anyway
>>
File: grisaia national defense.png (1019KB, 1013x569px) Image search: [Google]
grisaia national defense.png
1019KB, 1013x569px
her route is fucking hilarious in meikyuu
>>
>>156015436
Yes it's one of the funniest things I've read
>>
>>156017083
Basically, a lot of pretty crap and boring developments in order to progress the story and very heavy handed world building
>>
>>156017260
What's meikyuu?
>>
File: 1432970874145.png (118KB, 268x332px) Image search: [Google]
1432970874145.png
118KB, 268x332px
cute
>>
I want to impregnate Amane Suou. It's what onee-chan would've wanted.
>>
>>156015207
Amen to that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.