[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tropes You Hate Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

I'll start

>only power for most of the series is getting others to do the work for her
>is still considered strong by her peers despite lack of skill other than calling for help
>ends up naked along with every other girl every other chapter for no reason other than fanservice

I hate these tropes in anything but they're most blatant in this character
>>
Still better than Nami
>>
>>156013723
>ends up naked along with every other girl every other chapter for no reason other than fanservice
That's sufficient reason.
>>
File: 598340.gif (997KB, 450x253px)
598340.gif
997KB, 450x253px
>>156013723
>Hot girl acts slutty around the MC
>MC spergs out like a faggot and acts like he's allergic to it
>>
>>156013791
fucking this, what's wrong with having a MC that can actually talk to girls with the presence of mind to actually be smooth about it? I know a lot of anime fans are NEETS but an example would be nice
>>
>>156013723
>Girl accidentaly walks in a naked or semi naked guy.
>Somehow this is his fault.
>>
>damsel in distress
>>
>>156013765
>that one fight in enies lobies with the soap Cp9
I hate that whole ordeal is that considered to be her best fight
>>
File: kenshin.jpg (6KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
kenshin.jpg
6KB, 285x177px
Every single trope in ruroni Kenshin
>>156013981
gb2 tumblr
>>
>>156013723
You don't understand what the word trope means.
>>
>girl beats up MC for no damn reason
>tsundere pussywhips MC
>EEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHH?!?!? or KYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! (followed by a pan up to the sky)
>>
>>156014483
The fuck? You can hate damsel in distress and not be a tumblrfag, you stupid false flagger.

I'm not even that anon, but I hate it because it's tired and old, and it's always better when the characters all have depth and don't fall into a trope that defines their characteristics.
>>
>>156016295
This, and you can easily recognize a shit and lazy writer when the MC is betamax and the main girl is a tsundere
>>
>Femdom doujin

>The guy regains control and returns the tables on her
>>
>>156013723
Why the fuck are you watching Fairy Tail?
It's fucking trash
>>
>>156013767
I've come to the conclusion that the heroes want to sexually fuck Lucy while the Villains want to dominate or rape her. It's rather telling that some of the Fairy Tail villains see Lucy as a dumb bimbo
>>
>>156013869
Betamax nips can't handle a chad thundercock mc.
>>
>>156013723
>believing tropes exist
I want /lit/ to leave
>>
>>156018582
Commonly occurring characteristics in shows can be defined as tropes. Does it not?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.