[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kingdom

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: zzz.png (223KB, 528x691px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.png
223KB, 528x691px
What the fuck is his endgame?
>>
File: Hirohito_in_dress_uniform.jpg (602KB, 1088x1516px) Image search: [Google]
Hirohito_in_dress_uniform.jpg
602KB, 1088x1516px
>>156011397
why does it matter ? once this all ends imma be your daddy
>>
Starving out the other cities and let the refugees fuck up the opponent logistics. Bonus if the refugees turns against the other cities.
>>
>>156011397
the greatest general in Qin history
>>
eggrols
>>
>>156011504
This. Didn't get it till he sent them out to the neighboring city. Massive waves of refugees will fuck up enemy logistics delaying them from actually attacking the qin army.
>>
>>156012210
But the towns are not that large, it will hardly cause a massive refugee crisis.
Or not nearly enough in that short time to seriously hinder Zhao operations
>>
>>156012569
You still need to accommodate them, though Qin wont be having chance for a long siege that could eat up Zhao supplies.And purpose of propaganda maybe, showing Qin as benevolent,though Zhao cities didnt seem that bad.

Maybe leaving the cities empty will invite other countries army to occupy for shit and giggles and that might be the one sapping Zhao army resources. Was this campaign successful though? Though I'm not fond of spoiling myself going to wiki.
>>
>>156011504
He's a jew just like real life
>>
>>156013296
The refugees will revolt when Zhao doesn't surrender because they were treated well and will only suffer if the siege is prolonged.
>>
>>156012569
That's still a couple of towns to feed when the Zhao army arrives at the cities where they're supposed to stage their attack on the Qin army. That's precious time saved.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.