[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's been 5 days. Are they actually dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: bakabt2.png (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
bakabt2.png
24KB, 300x300px
It's been 5 days.

Are they actually dead?
>>
AB exists.
>>
>>155994010
Sorry, applications are currently closed
>>
Maybe. I don't see the point in asking questions. If they come back, they'll come back. If they don't, they don't. Go to their twitter or something and see what the situation is.
>>
>>155994378
I've got an AB invite if you really want one.
>>
>>155994890
excellent meme friend, have a (You)@cock.lu
if you remove the parens that is my actual email address
>>
>>155993908
No? I have an account.
>>
>>155993908

>using anything but nyaa
>needing anything but nyaa
>being part of garbage "secret club" trackers

And don't give me that "this totally obscure anime I want has no seeds!" bullshit. I've found that even the most unpopular of shit has at least one seed going. All you ever need is Nyaa for anime, and Rarbg for everything else.
>>
http://nyaa.se
http://tokyotosho.info
>>
>>155996266
>http://tokyotosho.info
Down for me.
>>
>>155993908
Even if they are /a/ isn't for the discussion of websites.
>But there's anime hosted there
There's also anime hosted on Facebook, what's your point?
>>
>>155996077

>And don't give me that "this totally obscure anime I want has no seeds!" bullshit.

There have been some recent threads which pointed out a handful of titles that at least at the time were unseeded on Nyaa. It is also true though that the majority of such titles are going to have very few people interested in watching in the first place, but it certainly can be an issue for the few people looking for them.
>>
>>155993908
They need to find a place that will accept them. They got C&D letters up the ass and the faggots that did it might be trying to stop them from setting up again. Shame because I really need something from them right now.
>>
File: seeds.png (3KB, 258x113px) Image search: [Google]
seeds.png
3KB, 258x113px
>>155996683
Not that guy, but every single time that happened those people were reading this which isn't accurate.
>>
>>155997019
Gosenzosama, Battle Athletes Victory, and Future Police Urashiman are a couple examples that have been given that are subbed, but don't have a fully subbed version on Nyaa to seed at all.
>>
>>155996475
Try the full URL over HTTPS:
https://www.tokyotosho.info/
>>
Post your mail and some anime you like
>>
File: tmp_5089-ic-8822374358115.png (40KB, 356x907px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5089-ic-8822374358115.png
40KB, 356x907px
>>155998216
Forgot image
>>
>>155997441
I'm not going to check the other two because I think the people complaining are fucking retarded after seeing this, but if you search Gosenzo sama instead of leaving it as one word it you can see an English subbed version on nyaa.
>>
>>155993908
>5 days.
It's been 4 days anon.
>>
>>155998216
>>155998256
/marked/
>>
>>155994890
>>155998256
Just so you know, invites are currently down.
>>
>>155998350
Doing that search, I only see Raws, non-English subs, and a subbed version of episode 4. Not that it matters, it is an easy enough series to grab off of IRC as the fansubbed version is still hosted there.
>>
>>155999255
One of the non-English ones is English & Russian subs.
>>
>>155999365
That would be what I missed, The other two seem to be unavailable though, Urashiman looks to have 25-50 on there (which may or may not be seeded) and a raw, while Battle Athletes Victory just has Italian subs and a raw, although that is also trivially available through IRC.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.