[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BLAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 2.png (756KB, 1900x1083px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
756KB, 1900x1083px
https://twitter.com/BLAME_anime/status/847647921331765249
>BURAMU
will it be good? please be good
I enjoyed sidonia's adaptation, if it's at least that good I'll cream myself profusely.
>>
We already know that it is not going to be good. This is coming from a grand fan of Blame.

Forsake your promises, forego your oaths' duties; *know* of yourself that this shall be devoid of value.
>>
>>155989869
>will it be good? please be good
honestly i really really hate 3dcg shit, but i have a feeling that blame is going to pull it off nicely. sidonia also was capable of having a somewhat good 3d anime, although the manga will always be ten times better.
>>
File: 1406726101629.png (84KB, 250x256px) Image search: [Google]
1406726101629.png
84KB, 250x256px
>>
File: 1484414847471.jpg (72KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1484414847471.jpg
72KB, 700x525px
>>155990401
Why would it not be at least passable?
Just give me some nice BWOOOMS and I'll be happy.
Sidonia pulled of graviton shots p nicely.

>>155990519
Most of the characters are robotic or at least cyborgs so the stiffness won't take away so much from the animation (hopefully).
From the looks of the trailer it seems they're pumping all the budget into vfx.

Also, Nihei is not working on anything else aside from the anime for now so maybe that'll help.

I think my heart will break if we get another 2016 Berserk but with BANG instead of CLANG
>>
>>155990851
"Passable" and "good" are very different things. That aside, it is not an adaptation of the manga: it is, essentially, an original story set in the Electro-Fisher's home/Toha Heavy Industries. It has a clear and direct focus on shipping and fanservice. It has 8 frames per second. It has an obscene amount of dialogue. It will not be passable.
>>
>>155991326
Fuck.
Thanks for cutting my hopes down before they grew into hype.
>>
>>155991326
do you mean if it has or has that shit already been confirmed. because i can understand going for an anime original, because the manga is just too crazy and long to adapt it piece by piece
>>
File: 1444689633414.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px)
1444689633414.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
>>155991326
Please be joking
>>
>>155989869
Who is the girl in this storage space area?

Is it Mori or parts of Sanakan/Cibo memory?
>>
>>155990401
>We already know that it is not going to be good
>This is coming from a grand fan of Blame
Wow, hipsters like this exist? I dont have fedora large enough for you to tip.
>>
>>155989869
You already know it's going to be shit, why do you even bother?
>>
So, how's the high quality scans coming along?
>>
File: 厭離穢土.png (773KB, 1250x536px)
厭離穢土.png
773KB, 1250x536px
>>155991813
>>155991903
http://blame.jp/intro/
http://blame.jp/story/

>With the staff of the visionary Knights of Sidonia reunited and the executive supervision of story creator Tsutomu Nihei, BLAME! is ready to shock the world once again with an all-new story!

>In a tiny corner of the city, a little enclave known as the Electro-Fishers is facing eventual extinction, trapped between the threat of the Safeguard and dwindling food supplies. A girl named Zuru goes on a journey to find food for her village, only to inadvertently cause doom when an observation tower senses her and summons a Safeguard pack to eliminate the threat. With her companions dead and all escape routes blocked, the only thing that can save her now is the sudden arrival of Killy the Wanderer, on his quest for the Net Terminal Genes, the key to restoring order to the world.

I don't fuck around.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.