[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I recently finished reading Sun Ken Rock, and honestly I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: sun-ken-rock-171-v21-pic-1.jpg (230KB, 869x1312px) Image search: [Google]
sun-ken-rock-171-v21-pic-1.jpg
230KB, 869x1312px
I recently finished reading Sun Ken Rock, and honestly I was not satisfied at all in the end, tell me I'm not the only one.

Any reason why it ended that way?
>>
>>155988158
Ignore everything after Yumin's dad gives Ken his suit and calls him boss. There, it's a good manga now.
>>
Apparently he changed his originaly planned ending do to some fanmail.
>>
>>155988213
This. It's amazing how much you can fuck up your ending in the span of one chapter.
>>
>>155988213
Yeah, the author should have gotten someone else to write an ending for his series. It was bit downhill after the manager arc but oh boy that end was just big heel-turn.
>>
>>155988158
The entire thing was a piece of shit. You're supposed to just enjoy the art. It's retarded.
>>
>>155988213
yep this and boichi can't write shit...
>>
>>155988602
A work is not defined only by its art, in the plot, the beginning, the climax and the end as a whole have to be worthy of the development that was given to arrive at that moment, the culmination of everything
>>
>>155988158
If I recall, Boichi was really torn up by the Paris attacks, so that's why he changed it.
>>
>>155988158
Did they ever explain how Ken survived falling from a sky scraper?
>>
>>155989385
He falls in the sea and Benito rescues him
>>
>>155989263
How does Boichi relate to Paris?
>>
>>155989707
He read a public letter written by one of the people that lost someone due to the attacks, and the letter said something about how they wouldn't resent or want revenge. Or something. Boichi didn't want the same for Ken I think.
>>
File: 1492037036059.jpg (238KB, 944x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1492037036059.jpg
238KB, 944x1400px
>>155988158
Real world happenings touched his heart so he decided to change the ending.

Utter disrespect to people who actually paid for his series in my opinion.
>>
>>155990664
This is just warped, he might have thought this was a sincere form of respect towards the person who wrote the letter, but Boichi just changed a planned ending at his own leisure to feel better with himself.

The most contradictory way to end a final arc that started with Ken and all of his companions killing their foes, a full sign that they were out fot blood unlike the previous arcs were killing was never the intent.
>>
>>155990177
>>155990664
cucks ruin everything
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.