[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is attack on titan good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Is attack on titan good
>>
I loved it but it was the first anime I ever watched so I might be biased from the nostalgia.
>>
>>155978052
It's entertaining.
>>
>>155978157
My niece is making me watch it

I need to know if she has good taste or not
>>
>>155978348
It's one of those animes that everybody loves to hate to look cool but secretly loves like OPM and My Hero Academy.
>>
>>155978052
It's shit, and the manga is even worse.
>>
>>155978052
I like it, the show at least.

I dont like the manga's art so I dont read it.

Also the video game is pretty fun.
>>
>>155978518
I like 2 out of 3. I guess I'm just 1/3 cool in the eyes of anons, whose opinion I never cared for to start with.
>>
It's good. MC is annoying as fuck but if you get past that its a pretty good show. It gets hate because it's popular but its usually undeserved. It probably won't be in your favourites if you have watched half a dozen other anime but it defiantly is worth the watch, and maybe the read if you enjoy it that much. gl anon.
>>
>>155978518
Is there ppl that actually hate OPM?
aside from /a/ trolls
>>
>>>/trash/
>>
>>155978052
It's entertaining to me.
>>
>>155980398
Isn't most of it's current hate based on how bad the manga went down hill? The anime so far covers the best parts of the story.
>>
This anime is shit, it's gateway trash for the normies
>>
>>155982233
Lolifags and moeblobniggers mainly. OPM isn't exactly amazing for people who don't want fightshonen but the mongs that reside in the maid dragon and kyoani threads tend to be the shit posters with OPM.
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>155982506
I stopped reading the manga and haven't been watching s2 but I have heard it goes quite far off the rails or whatever. However, most of the hate I have seen is based purely on the fact it's popular, i.e the post below yours...

>>155982692

and the the such.
>>
>>155978052
is aight. I'm happily watching the new season despite the few moments of super trash CGI
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.