[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

triggering tropes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: reeeing internally.jpg (66KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
reeeing internally.jpg
66KB, 500x491px
>characters wasting time, attention and energy on frivolous talk in the middle of a heated battle
>characters having emotional moments right before or in the middle of a heated battle
>characters actually fucking closing their eyes before or after an attack for no reason at all just so it can look "cool", which it doesn't because it's retarded
>characters having introspective thoughts debating where they should sacrifice themselves for their friends as the villain just stands there and waits
>villains taking a real long time to autistically screech and fumble around so the characters can have some pointless sentimental dialogue
Fucking brainless japs, nothing makes me more angry than this kind of stupid shit.
>>
>>155969529
>Villains becoming friends/allies after beaten by MC
>>
>more green text than anyone would bother to read
>empty bump post that highlights how pathetic his thread is
>>
>>155970805
why bully
>>
>>155971579
Not him, but your thread is shit mainly because is just generic shit people have seen a thousand times and can´t really pin down what series you just watched that triggered you.
>>
>>155971638
He didn't talk about series though, but tropes.
>because is just generic shit people have seen a thousand times and can´t really pin down what series you just watched that triggered you
That's exactly the point.
>>
>MC gets a powerup when all seems lost
This was only acceptable in TTGL
>MC is oblivious to girls
>MC is a hero of justice
>MC has the voice of an annoying pre-teen
>villain has better motivations and a more rational view of life than MC
>villain gets defeated by bullshit when he should've won
>nobody important ever dies
>>
>>155969529
Stop watching anime.
>>
>>155971796
>Spam several tropes in one post with none anime image
That´s not how you do it though. You want this?
>MC is a guy that is dumb and hotblooded
>Main girl wins
>Villain was right all along
>MC powerups and villains wait
>MC asspulls
>Villain ass pulls
>Childhood friend loses
>Mentor dies
>MC is retarded
>>
>>155971796
>>155971638
>generic shit people have seen a thousand times
I'm aware of that, it just really pissed me off and i had to get it off my chest because the series is perfectly enjoyable aside from that shit. The anime i was watching was Dungeon ni Deai, but you can see those things even in great anime and it always makes me angry. It would be perfectly acceptable to make the action scene with the characters focused entirely on the fight and leave the stupid verbalized emotional revelations on either side of it, i don't understand why they have to ruin both by awkwardly mashing them together.
>>
>>155972078
I always wondered if writers add these tropes deliberately or if happens subconsciously.
I knew a bunch of faggots who were always talking about their own great stories and then they're filled with the most blatant entry level tropes. The thing is that they always dropped official shows containing these due to boredom, so I never understood why they'd build an own story around this shit. I think they aren't fucking aware of it and only notice that when others do it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.