[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nanatsu no taizai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 218
Thread images: 22

File: file.png (583KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
583KB, 905x1300px
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
>>
> before I realized it, I was fighting against them as one of the 10c

Really now Nakaba? What about him getting clearly partially demonized (dark eyes)?
>>
>>155925253
That was an effect from his commandment seal bestowed upon him after joing the 10c's
>>
>>155925361
Getting accepted as a 10C sounds a bit too important to be brushed off like that to begin with.
>>
This chapter was already pretty wordy as is, explaining the 10 commandments induction can wait
>>
What the hell happened to this manga? The last time I remember there being a bunch of people were back when Escanor was fighting with that guy who stopped Melo's revenge counter
>>
>>155925743
The 10 big baddies show up, then we get a flashback where giant and elf possess the bodies of the old elf king and leader of the giants, while also finding out angels used to be dicks before they were wiped out and the 10 commandments were okay dudes.
>>
>>155925052
>THIS IS MY FAIRY-WIFE BLACK SON!
>>
>>155925472
Well the demons were losing the war and one of their comandments got killed off by Meliodas and another one defected, they needed reinforcements and who other than the fairy king would be a valuable ally
>>
>>155925969
So, he really went with the generic "Us demons were good boys, Angels are the real assholes" cliche? I'd rather both sides be douches and Human have had enough of their shit
>>
>>155926229
No, everyone is a douche.
>>
File: o018.jpg (177KB, 869x1249px) Image search: [Google]
o018.jpg
177KB, 869x1249px
>>155926229
>Angels are the real assholes" cliche

Not at all.
>>
File: o021.jpg (80KB, 268x439px) Image search: [Google]
o021.jpg
80KB, 268x439px
>>
>>155925052
What happened to my cute little octololi
>>
>>155927487
Retconned from existence. Wore than death.
>>
Will Diane run into Gloxinia again and wonder what the hell happened to King?
>>
>>155927487
Octololi was a effeminate fairy male and the octopus form of his weapon is never used again.
>>
>>155927891
>and the octopus form of his weapon is never used again.

>King mentions he has some ideas on how to use the spear now
Sure that's nice, now tell us if you remember how to use the tentacles.
>>
>>155925052
What a faggots shit king
>>
>>155926229
>"Us demons were good boys, Angels are the real assholes"
No, all of the races are assholes.
>>
File: 13.png (264KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
264KB, 600x750px
Winged King soon
>>
>>155925052
>CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

for some reason my spotify radio played this song exactly when I scrolled down on the catalog.

it's like that movie with tom cruise and raining frogs.
>>
>>155925969
>10 commandments were okay dudes.
How did you come to that conclusion?
>>
>>155929880
Not that anon, but some of them are obviously not just cackling evil (Monspiet, Derierre, perhaps real Gowther)
>>
>>155926229
No, the retard you're replying to has no idea what he's talking about. The point is that all races are short sighted and that their own ignorance and belligerence is ruining the world. Much like in real life.
>>
File: 015.png (47KB, 299x256px) Image search: [Google]
015.png
47KB, 299x256px
needs more suffering
>>
>>155929949
Monifieth and Derierre are lovers but that's about it. They kill even their own kind without remorse.
>>
>>155930248
Monspiet*
>>
File: 008.png (226KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
008.png
226KB, 905x1300px
>hurr he wasn't true evil
yeah he left one fairy live, what a great guy

glox made the right choice
>>
File: 1420563342324.png (981KB, 1384x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1420563342324.png
981KB, 1384x1096px
>>155930181
Don't worry anon, it will come.
>>
>>155930903
What's your definition of "true" evil? By your logic, Meliodas, Ban and Gowther are all true evil.
>>
>>155931040
That's right.
>>
Elizabeth getting memories and powerup when?

Also, theories on what Merlin is?
>>
>>155931132
Godeness fuck off you're way more vile then that. Litterally wiped out a human village just because they healed some random nigga.
>>
>>155930903
I think Kings point is that he fought against a lot of enemies who believed doing the right thing and was judged the intention of them wrong like Ban so he showed more restrain to keep himself making more mistakes.
>>
>>155931132
>Gowther
>a being that has no concept of morality
>literally because he has no heart
>evil
I know this is /a/, but your comprehension skills are kinda shit anon.

Gowther is like those kids that rip off wings off flies or make circles with alcohol around ants. They just do it out of ignorance and curiosity, there's no malice in that.
It's just "us adults" that see it that way because we were taught - and understood - so.
Gowther doll is the same, except that he can't learn since he has no heart.
>>
>>155931040
I think that in an extreme being genuinely evil the demon King and in the extreme of goodness it's maybe Diane. It seems the later fell in between those points, with their unique circumstances. Of course some are more fucked up or less.
>>
>>155926062
Meliodas killed 2 and I doubt GOWTER will not cause any causalities.
>>
>>155931822
Nigga hes fighting Zeldris its pretty easy to see Gowthers gonna die and Zeldris is going to rip Dolnors eye out
>>
>>155931864
We still have Meliodas. We know by Gowther's flashback that he indeed dies in the forest, but I doubt he'd just introduced to job.
>>
>>155925472
He doesn't want to show us the shota Demon King yet.
>>
>>155932053
He is a fucking cripple and his only magic power is ineffective on Zeldris because it is obvious Zel is his warden, I don't understand why you can't accpet that real gowther is going to die he was a dad an that's it not some major badass.
>>
>>155930248
>They kill even their own kind without remorse.
The demons they killed to build up Derrierre's Combo Star were actually demonified humans, thanks to Grayroad. In the flashback, when the Archangels kill the demon grunts, Mon says he is sorry and he wants to avange them.
>>
>>155932053
Of course he's gonna get killed by Zeldris. Would be perfect way to hype the latter a bit, he wasn't set up as the strongest 10c for nothing.
>>
>>155930903
It's Fraudrin all over again. The problem is not that he was killed, but how. Glox was so consumed by rage, he didn't even check if Gerharde was still alive.
>>
>>155931277
>Elizabeth getting memories and powerup when?
When next arc starts, or at the end of this one. We need 2 more flashbacks. One is about Meliodas' past when he was with the demons, showing how he met Elizabeth and killed Aranak and Zeno. The other is showing how Elizabeth sealed the demons. I guess at the end of the arc, when Zel, Mel and Estarossa meet again, we get Mel's flashback, and when something happens with the seal, or Goddesses come back, we will se Eli's.
Merlin might be a relative of a previous Demon King, killed by Mel's family. Or Beliaruin was a hippie community, where angels and demons lived and breeded in harmony, and Merlin is a halfling.
>>
I wonder if Dolor decided to run away instead of protecting the meme doll and his father.
>>
File: Nanatsu_no_Taizai_32_RHN.png (310KB, 903x1300px) Image search: [Google]
Nanatsu_no_Taizai_32_RHN.png
310KB, 903x1300px
>>155925052
I'm still mad they turned the blonde bitch from a feral aggro megamilk slut into a useless autistic moeblob to serialize the manga
>>
>>155930903
Is no one going to question that Glox said true evil exists? Literally what the fuck did he mean?
>>
>>155933166
White haired
>>
>>155933164
But that shouldn't even be possible. The conversation Diane is having with Gowther could not be done by Dolor. Diane is going to end up doing some weird time shit and get stuck.
>>
>>155933166
She was never "feral" get your retarded headcanon out of here. From chapter 1 all she did was cry name one part of her that was feral?
>>
>>155926492
Not really. He clearly wants to establish an "everyone is good" scenario.
>>
powerlevels
>>
>>155933332
>From chapter 1
Exactly you fucking retard, read my post again
>>
>>155925052
I didn't care for this chapter all too much. The point of the test was to see if King would have made the same decision. But then we see that THE ONLY REASON he didn't make the same choice WAS BECAUSE HE ALREADY DID.

Like literally what.
It's not fair that King literally does it once ('kills' Ban had it not been for Elaine interference), feels guilty and then doesn't commit the same mistake twice. Glox only had one shot.

And then Glox is all "wow ur so kind, I would never be able to do that"
Well guess what? King fucking couldn't either.

Let's hope Diane's isn't as retarded.
>>
>>155933217
True evil is just doing evil deeds for totally selfish or sadistic reasons. Like that knight that Helbram killed.
>>
>>155933593
I think it's pretty lame that King gets busted out already too. Although that means Gloxonia is still hanging around.
>>
>>155933635
>that knight that Helbram killed.
He killed helbram king killed him
>>
>>155933332
She was before it was serialized, in some onehsots the author did but muh shounen need useless females and fag MCs so both of them was watered down as fuck and a giant spider robot was turned into a pig because fuck you shounen
>>
File: dumb bitch.png (336KB, 893x1300px) Image search: [Google]
dumb bitch.png
336KB, 893x1300px
>>155933710
>Meliodas
>watered down
Niggea he punched someone so hard they lost a chunk of her body, I'd much rather have fun loving Mel then this edgy nigger 24/7.
>>
>>155933710
>fuck you shounen
Nah, the giant robot change was to make the home a bit more memorable. Editors probably thought it was ridiculous for a giant moving robot to wander around, giant pig not so much. Also it could be related to Hawk.

As for 'watered down' it's more, One-shots are made to get straight to the point immediately. Actual serializations need to build up plot points and characters so we're introduced to Mel little by little. Even now we still don't have a full focus of his character and motivations besides caring about Liz.

It keeps interest.
To top it off you need a 'grounded' character. The one that needs everything explained to them and is relate-able to the audience. Elizabeth is that.
She'd our Luke/Jon Snow/Frodo/whatever
>>
>>155933710
It happens a lot, the prototype ichigo was a fucking psycho and rukia had boobs
Must suck editor and publisher dicks tonget your mango
>>
>>155931132
Fuck off Ludociel
>>
>>155933948
Ichigo was a fucking pychopath until the end of Hucedo muedno
>>
>>155933321
Nah, I'm sure Dolor met the real Gowther too.
>>
>>155934251
Diane tells Gowther that she's from the present though and Gowther even gives her back her memories. That's not something Dolor can do.
>>
>>155933593
>doesn't commit the same mistake twice
That's already a good point in King's favour.
>>
>>155933685
King killed Helbram, Helbram killed the knight.
>>
I fucking hated how the author tried to make Rou into this "justified" victim/hero in doing what he did... he did the same fucking thing: kill a bunch of innocents. then all of a sudden "oh please don't kill him, he's a widdle wictim!1" ftfy. he was an asshole and he deserved to die for what he did.
>>
>>155934344
Gowther could easily meet Dolor for different reasons. He was already watching them through the doll, he probably wanted their help in stopping the war.
>>
>>155934444
People like you are true evil.
>>
>>155934528
t.King
>>
>>155934444
He didn't kill innocents though he killed the active fighters you fucking retard. No one he killed was unable to defend themsevles they even kept giving him shit for being a human too boot.
>>
>>155934444
What makes you think they were all innocents? The ones that destroyed his village were most probably among the warriors he killed.
>>
>>155934444
Stigma killed civillians, humans killed soldiers. Still not a good guy, but there is a difference. And it's probably to show that demon civillians are not the only innocents Stigma is willing to kill.
>>
>>155934444
They were assoles racists hating on the humans if it wasn't for Glox and Dolor.
>>
>>155931488
>Moral relativism

Please, remove yourself from this plane of existence.
>>
>>155934596
what? and you're calling me a retard... fucking gg dumbass. so it's justified to kill active soldiers for stuff they didn't do? awesome logic!
>>
>>155934913
>for stuff they didn't do

But they did. Looking at their animosity for humans they clearly wouldn't hesitate to do that village massacre thing several times.
>>
>>155934913
>Active soliders in a war
>Killed by their enemies in war
HOLY SHIT A FUCKING SHOCKER SOMEBODY CALL THE PRESSES.
>>
>>155932980
Merlin being Meliodas and Elizabeth's daughter would be an interesting twist
>>
>>155934697
Pretty much this.
>>
>>155931488
He's bad.
>>
>>155934697
>Stigma killed civillians, humans killed soldiers.
how exactly does that matter? an innocent is an innocent. just because you're a soldier, it doesn't mean the value of your life is void. fair enough that Stigma was willing to kill. so was Gerharde also fair game? what about Meliodas and Elizabeth? how about Gloxinia and Dolor? they're all part of Stigma. I just want to see where the arbitrary mentality comes in.

Rou was a pos and he killed a bunch of innocents. period. "Stigma" is no better, but every Stigma-gook was not responsible for ONE village.
>>
>>155935077
He didn't kill innocents though they were all soldiers in the war he killed. You can't be a Solider and Innocent at the same time you stuipd nigger.
>>
>>155934972
so all of them killed the villagers?

>>155934980
>straw-man
>>
>>155935127
How is that a starw man you literally said it's not ok to kill active soldiers in a war. Are you mentally challeneged or something?
>>
>>155935077
Civilians are off limits to kill because everyone could see that would fuck up society and never record, you dumb ass. Soldiers are fair game because they'll kill you don't kill them.
>>
>>155935124
holy shit, are you being fucking serious right now? so, again, Gerharde, Meliodas, Elizabeth, Dolor and Gloxinia were all guilty for killing the village?
>>
>>155935179
>mentally challenged
>makes a straw-man argument and doesn't realize where it went full-on straw-man
keep drinking the koolaid, kid.
>>
Finally figured out what's the deal with the Fairy forest and Fairy realm. So, there is a Fairy Realm, and about 4400 years ago, they faries opened a portal to Earth, in search of magic. The Portal is maintained by a Sacred Tree, which has a Forest around it. So the Fairy King is not the ruler of Fairies, but just the guard for the Portal/Tree.
Apparently, Fairy Kings, and their siblings, can live the longest amongst any clans. Gloxinia is 1400, and stopped being the King when joined the demons. So Dahlia started his reign 3000 years ago. King is about 1300, and the King for at least 1000 years. Normally Dahlia should still be the King. Will we ever find out what happened to Dahlia?
>>
Do we really have all this talk after Rou himself said he deserves death and King explained that everyone has their own motives and goals
>>
>>155934981
I could see that, but she is clearly in love with Mel in the vacation side story, saying she wants the same kind of affection Mel has towards Eli. Unless Nakaba is into incest, I doubt it will turn out to be true.
>>
>>155935288
I'm just trying to point out how fucked up the whole logic about Rou being in any way justified was
>>
>>155935209
How are they fucking respond able now? They weren't even there. Stigma the group attacked the village directly because they gave some rnadom half dead demon they found in the forest some food and shelter. If the ten commandments did it or caused it yes they would be. The group Stigma is what attacked village so they killed the members of the Stigma group. Is it that hard to understand you are apart of the group up must also suffer said conqueses of said fucking group, that's like going to war but not wanting to die because you yourself didn't cause the war. Once war starts you can't stop it just live it Stigma started the fight Rou finished it.
>>
>Zeldris pre 10C job was being a prison guard for Gowther
Cant wait to read Gowthers backstory in 200 chapters
>>
>>155935288
The whole scene's point was to get the reader to question the difference in their decisions. There's no good and bad, it's all grey morality. At least until Glox mentions that there's such a thing as true evil, but he doesn't say what it is. Only that his decision wasn't a good one because it's emotionally chosen.
>>
>>155935371
>How are they fucking respond able now? They weren't even there. Stigma the group attacked the village directly
exactly! so were all the soldiers of Stigma present and partaking in the killing of the innocents in the village!?
>>
You now realize Glox would have killed gerharde if rou didnt drop her
>>
>>155935077
>so was Gerharde also fair game?
She is a civilian, that's why Rou protected her. And there is a big difference in killing soldiers and civilians, even if all of them are innocents.
>>
>humans support demons
>humans kill gerharde
>this makes gloxinia join the demons
thats some retarded logic by the fairyboy
>>
>>155935531
That's not what happened. Gloxinia became mad with rage and decided to push the blame on everything and it just so happened that the 10C was up his alley.
>>
>>155935519
She is the sister of the king, which makes her an important political figure and certainly not a civilian
>>
>>155935519
what? Meliodas, Gloxinia, Elizabeth, Dolor and Gerharde are all a part of Stigma. so I'm asking the question: why aren't they free game, if all soldiers of Stigma should suffer for what happened to the village?
>>
>>155935476
>so were all the soldiers of Stigma present and partaking in the killing of the innocents in the village!?
Could be. 20 years are no big deal for giants and fairies. And it's a revenge on Stigma. In WWII, after Pearl Harbour, the Americans bombed two japanese cities. Were all the soldiers attacking Pearl Harbour stationed in those cities?
>>
>>155935692
Dropping the nukes is still considered a warcrime everywhere outside of the USA
>>
>>155935692
>In WWII, after Pearl Harbour, the Americans bombed two japanese cities. Were all the soldiers attacking Pearl Harbour stationed in those cities?
exactly. that was an act of terrorism from the states. sure, that ended further attacks on US soil (wouldn't want your fantastic world of Trump fucked, now would we?) but the price was vast amounts of innocent civilian lives.
>>
>>155935603
>Meliodas, Gloxinia, Elizabeth, Dolor
Because humans know that they have no chance against them. If any of them were there, Rou's Rough Boys would be stopped in an instant.
>>
>>155935751
It's only a crime because people decided that it was.
>>
>>155935531
Why didn't you read the chapter?
>>
The true evil will be the fourth archangel and not the demon king, japan is far too predictable with this shit
>>
>Gowther-doll is already talking seperate from Gowther-demon
of course we miss the good stuff for some dumb fairy drama
>>
>>155936225
>fourth archangel
You forgot Nakaba mentioned the leader of the archangels is a character too as well as female.
>>
>>155935817
>Act of terroizism
>in a world fucking war
Wut
>>
>>155936362
Destroying 2 cities with no connection to the military is a war crime
Same with dresden
>>
>>155936408
>Destroying 2 cities with no connection to the military
They were going to be invasion sites anyway dropping the bombs caused less deaths and rapes that way also they were also going to nuke tokoyo before they gave in.
>>
>>155936362
>Terrorism is, in its broadest sense, the use of intentionally indiscriminate violence as a means to create terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim
Tell me how the bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki do not fall under that?
>>
>>155936304
He was talking separate 2 chapters ago. Gowther turned off his synchronization, so now the doll is in control of his body. That's it.
>>
Are there any pics of anime Matrona yet?

Dat panel where Diane asks her if she wants to have a bath with the bandit leader and she blushes

>you will never nurse a wounded buff giantess back to health and become her lover
>>
>>155933166

It's a series with lots of badass, ultra powerful women, ultimately the series needed a 'soft' character to keep it in check.
>>
>>155936518
Then is every war an act of terrorism?
>>
>>155936518
because America gets a free pass on everything it does! right?
>>
So how does Gowther's commandment actually work? No violence unless it's for the sake of someone else?

Guessing we'll get shown why the other commandments are scared of him.
>>
>>155936823
is every act of war just about creating "terror or fear, in order to achieve a political, religious, or ideological aim"?
>>
>>155936944
Yes
>>
>>155936645
There aren't any pics of S2 yet to begin with. Nothing has been leaked yet. And it's taking hella fucking long.
>>
>>155936960
>durr hurr
>>
>>155936873
We'll know that next chapter I guess.
>>
>>155936944
No but the nukes weren't for that reason either. God damn nips bombed us first what fair is fair you leftist shitter
>>
>>155936479
>They were going to be invasion sites anyway dropping the bombs caused less deaths and rapes that way also they were also going to nuke tokoyo before they gave in.
Only americans are retarded enough to believe this narrative.
>>
>>155936873
He did took out Mera easily and can manipulate any of them. That's enough to make people fear him.
>>
>>155937034
>leftist
>I need to categorize things into rigid stereotypes or otherwise the world doesn't make sense to me!
get your head out of your ass.

>No but the nukes weren't for that reason either.
your argument is just dumb.

>what fair is fair
awesome. so next time you bump into someone on the street, you better hope they don't go after your whole fucking family.
>>
>>155937087
I would say "ikr", but you'd be surprised how many people (in the minority) say this around the world.
>>
> only took 4 humans to kill all of Stigma's soldiers

Does that seriously bothers nobody else? It could only be called a surprise attack for the first kill, and two of them managed to survive till the end.
>>
>>155937547
They wouldn't be there in the first place if they weren't strong enough to be noticed.
>>
>>155937547
same here anon. I guess people defend it by saying that they've been training this whole time, but... so has literally everyone else been <.<
>>
>>155937547
There were much more than four. The four of them were just the survivors of the attack, they had other humans join them.
>>
Some anons were saying Nerobasta was low ranked because her title was a low one in the navy or something, but from the look of it she was totally just a few ranks below the archangels wasn't she?

Why the hell are there so few? Are the races only about their kings and leaders?
>>
>>155935356
Did I miss that bit in the vacation side story - I don't remember that being a thing?
>>
>>155936965

The difference between the series and OVA has me hopeful for S2. Animation was better, colours were less fucked up and there was less off model shit.

Heard rumours Nakaba was unhappy at S1 so stepped in to help with the OVAs.

Guessing it'll be 2 cour again and end at the time skip.

Still surprised there hasn't been a movie announced or even a game that isn't totally shit (the 3DS game was bad).
>>
>>155937745
ah, right yeah. they did state that. ty.
>>
File: h011.jpg (211KB, 870x1263px) Image search: [Google]
h011.jpg
211KB, 870x1263px
>>155937745
Nope. Look at it carefully. In every shots we only see Rou and his 3 childhood friends.
>>
File: y8gKMHT.png (289KB, 1008x1561px) Image search: [Google]
y8gKMHT.png
289KB, 1008x1561px
>>155937781
>>
>>155937774

Kinda bummed that Nerobasta was killed off so quickly, her design was neat and in this series it's nice to have an actual coward as a character.
>>
>>155937908
Also, I'm talking about the ones who survived the demon attack. Yes, there were others at this point but it seems like they all got killed besides those four.

Looking at how only the 4 "coincidentally" they probably used weaker humans as baits for the demons to come. Those 4 were the only real deal.
>>
File: h015.jpg (285KB, 870x1265px) Image search: [Google]
h015.jpg
285KB, 870x1265px
>>155937908
>>155938117
Further proofs that only the 4 remained.
>>
>>155938022
I was thinking of the beach thing.

Theoretically you could take that a number of ways, but I can see your point.
>>
>>155936479
A nuke producing less deaths than invasion?
>>
>>155938603
That's the conclusion to the beach side story. They are talking about the money Mel wanted for himself.
>>
>>155925052
>Humans join up with the demons and betray Stigma
>Human kills your sister
>Kill human
>Decide to blame everything on Stigma and start killing them
>Join up with the demons even though it's actually all their fault
>Turns out your sister is still alive
I'm sorry, but this is fucking retarded. I was expecting a better justification for him changing sides and betraying his own people to join up with demons. I have no sympathy for him whatsoever.
>>
>>155938777
I guess you've never been blinded by hate.
>>
>>155938777
Glox wanted to kill all humans. Stigma said no, demons said yes.
>>
>>155938777
He actually sympatized with Rou after killing him and Glox got to the conclusion that If Stigma did'nt kill humans humans wouldn't hate them......and humans aren't whit the demons and......yes it's pretty retarded
>>
>>155938888
If I were him my hate would have been directed towards the demons.
>>
>>155938777
Yeah, Glox made it sound like he had a justifiable moral reason for joining up with the Demons. I thought the way it was going that he would find out that the Angels were planning on doing something so horrible he couldn't be on their side anymore so he joined the Demons to oppose it.
>>
>>155938777
>>Humans join up with the demons

They didn't at all actually. They just set themselves as bait or the demons to attack them so that Stigma would come to them and they can join them. They didn't technically join the demons who knew nothing about all this plan.
>>
>>155938777
Hopefully Dolor's reason isn't as stupid as this.
>>
>>155938703
If it's then you could take it as Merlin complaining that Meliodas is showing affection to an (at the time) child state Elizabeth - and implying that he was either a shit or absent father (which isn't really that far a stretch for Mel)
>>
>>155939048
Blaming Stigma and joining the Demons is still stupid though. He was going to war with his own people.
>>
>>155939154
Yes, I agree it's retarded.
>>
>>155938975
But demons had nothing to do with Gerharde's situation. And remember, it's right after witnessing angels killing civilians. He was thinking demons are might be not that bad, angels are might be assholes, then sees humans killing fairies.
>>
>>155939122
Well, there was a question corner, where Nakaba said Mel and Merlin, really long ago fought eachother. Since Merlin is not with the demons, that must have been when Mel was evil, and that must have been before meeting Eli.
>>
>>155939319
>He was thinking demons are might be not that bad, angels are might be assholes
That's what King thought, we don't know what Gloxinia thought.

And wouldn't it make more sense for his rage to turn to humans and for him to start genociding humans?
>>
File: 1446738735136.png (35KB, 239x355px) Image search: [Google]
1446738735136.png
35KB, 239x355px
>>155934043

I would argue that he was a psychopath until the end of the fullbring arm, when he ripped tsukishima's arm off and tried to decapitate him, and ended the arc by killing another human.

And then he did nothing for the rest of the manga.
>>
So Glox just discovered in that month where Mel was dead that Gerharde was alive? That's why he began doubting everything he did until now?
>>
>>155935692
>after Pearl Harbour, the Americans bombed two japanese cities
That wasn't done out of revenge, it was to get the Japanese to surrender and end the war.
>>
>>155939154
Maybe he wanted the fairies to join the demons, but then Dahlia got selected as the new King, and lead the fairies to stay with Stigma. It's not like Glox killed a lot of fairies, the war should be over in about a few weeks, judging by what we saw.
>>
>>155939401
Or perhaps Merlin was evil?
>>
>>155934444
>>155934596
>>155934624
>>155934697
>>155934712

Rou himself admitted that he did the same thing the people of Stigma had done. So i don't see how they tried to justify it when he himself admits he was just as bad as those of Stigma and that he deserved to die.
>>
>>155939418
>And wouldn't it make more sense for his rage to turn to humans and for him to start genociding humans?
He did, but humans are a part of Stigma.
>>
>>155939525
The point was that those guys were innocents either. Yes, it wasn't right for Rou to do that but it definitely wasn't as bad as just killing a village of civilians for one enemy that couldn't fight. Totally different situation.
>>
>>155939432
Yes. He looks like he realised he was a retard.
>>
>>155939840
>Come to think of it, the Demons are pretty shitty people too. Why did I join up with them anywyay?
>>
File: 1433770517820.png (412KB, 753x574px) Image search: [Google]
1433770517820.png
412KB, 753x574px
>he didn't say what true evil was

This guy was pretty evil, as far as we know he doesn't have any reason for doing what he does other than reveling in carnage and bloodshed. Same with Mera.
>>
>>155940023
He's not evil at all, he's just a guy having fun. There's nothing evil about that.
>>
>>155940023
>as far as we know he doesn't have any reason for doing what he does

For the demon clan. The other races are enemies, that's it, they're soldiers.
>>
File: 020.png (268KB, 905x1300px) Image search: [Google]
020.png
268KB, 905x1300px
>>155931864

He is already missing his eye
>>
>>155940023
This. As much as this series keeps claiming otherwise, the demons we've seen so far and especially the 10 Commandements have been pretty fucking evil.
"The Angels started it" doesn't justify anything.
>>
File: 005.png (244KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
005.png
244KB, 900x1300px
>>155940108

Sure, that doesn't make his actions any less evil.
>>
>>155940108
>For the nazis. The other races are enemies, that's it, they're soldiers.
>>
File: The_Seven_Deadly_Sins136_12_RHN.png (184KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Seven_Deadly_Sins136_12_RHN.png
184KB, 900x1300px
>>155940151
I just noticed he already had what seems to be human skulls on the top of his jeans.
>>
>>155940244

The nazis weren't any more evil than any other army in the history of the world. But demons like Galan go out of their way just to cause destruction and misery for no reason other than because it pleases them.

That is evil. That doesn't mean all demons are true evil, for example you could argue that Derriere has her reasons for acting the way she does, she even accepted talking to Elizabeth before Ludociel nuked half the demon population.
>>
>>155940285

I want Octoshota back.
>>
>>155940220
The other races as seen with the goddesses had no problem killing their civilians. I'm not saying the demons are nice but that sure doesn't make them hesitate to do the same.

>>155940244
You make it sounds like only nazis were killing other "races".

>>155940372
The 10c had no hesitation in saying they were gonna kill all the humans when they were unsealed. What Garan did here >>155940220 wasn't particularly more evil than the rest.
>>
>>155940023
>>155940220
How come galen and grey road are the only demonic looking demons?
>>
>>155940285
Humans are pretty insects. Some people make necklace out of animal teeth. It's the same thing. Later he probably realised humans are sentinent too, but he didn't want to throw away such a pretty belt.
>>
>>155940589

There's also that big guy with the evil death beam breath that Glox and Dolor beat. Karmadios? Mera is also pretty demonic when she "opens" her mouth.

And it's implied(maybe) that Mel has a "true" form. And we saw from Mon and Derriere that they can transform into horrible monsters.
>>
File: i014.jpg (248KB, 777x1200px) Image search: [Google]
i014.jpg
248KB, 777x1200px
>>155940285
> it's the "garbage on head" plot device used to hide the character's identity that makes literally no sense to wear and which they stop wearing right away after the author decides to reveal them

Same for glox. Seriously, that was retarded, at least give a reason for them to change their look.

Does this shit have a trope name?
>>
>>155940470
>The 10c had no hesitation in saying they were gonna kill all the humans when they were unsealed.
Genocide sounds pretty fucking evil to me.
>>
>>155940589
Everyone suppressed their power levels obviously.
>>
>>155940702
It's fair game since the other races wanted to do the same with them.
>>
>>155940589
How can you even not mention Fraudin?
>>
Why does Gerharde hate Ban again? I'd understand if it was because his past life killed all those fairies, but it turns out she forgave him and still loved him, so what gives?
>>
>>155940805
I forgot about him. He spent most of his time looking human anyway.
>>
People still care about this series?
>>
>>155940753
>They started it!
Also, that was 3000 years ago. The Goddess Clan isn't even around anymore.
>>
>>155940220
I galen supposed to be an old guy?
>>
>>155940877
From the looks of this thread, yes
>>
File: nanatsu_no_taizai_198_11.jpg (134KB, 800x1208px) Image search: [Google]
nanatsu_no_taizai_198_11.jpg
134KB, 800x1208px
>>155930903
This.

Besides, I'm so disappointed Nakaba decided to make Glox and Gerharde siblings and made up this whole cheap and forced subplot about falling in love with man who betrayed and slaughtered your entire tribe a moment ago, to parallel Glox and King situations. These fairies looked like a cute and tragic pair.
>>
>>155940589
Maybe the more powerful demons are humanoid, given that the three sons of the demon king all look like humans.
>>
>>155940877
No, we just pretend. Actually, no one reads it, so we don't even know what's the chapter about. Maybe it was cancelled already? We don't know. It's just a nice tradition, every week we gather here and talk about a series we don't read, and just come up with stuff.
>>
>>155940891
>Also, that was 3000 years ago
For them, it was yesterday. They were basically hibernated for 3000 years.
>>
>>155940244
>Nazis
That's not how you spell Americans.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laconia_incident
>>
>>155941092
Too much tragic lovers already. Plus them being siblings doesn't mean they can't be a couple.
>>
>>155941314
>The pilots of the B-24 mistakenly reported that they had sunk U-156, and were awarded medals for their bravery.
>bravery
What the fuck? You killed a bunch of allies, and some out of action enemies I guess, here some medals for you.
>>
>>155941092
Ever since I learned Glox apparently uses atashi as a personal pronoun completely changed my view of this scene. What girl wouldn't like slow dancing with her gay brother?
>>
>>155941346
Nakaba doesn't seems to be into incest.
>>
So, a timeline of the war:

>more than 3200 years ago Merlin somehow knows Mel before Gowther becomes a commandment
>about 3200 years ago, Zeldris a toddler, Estarossa is about 100-150, Mel is about 250. Demons are in a war with Goddesses, it's pretty even.
>Mel meets Elizabeth, they fall in love, Mel betrays the demons, Aranak and Zeno die
>Without Mel, Goddesses gain an upper hand, rally other races and attack
>3000 years ago, Stigma is fully formed, Zeldris is old enough to fight.
>War rages on for 200 years with 5 clans, situation is hopeless, Elizabeth sacrafices herself and seal demons

That's at least 3 more flashback.
>>
>>155937868
>End at the timeskip

You mean when Mel fucking died?
That'd be a terrible place to end it.
They're gonna have a tough time finding a really good place to end the second season without it being infuriating
>Can't end on a huge cliffhanger like the MC dying
>Can't end too early as nothing will have really happened besides Garan getting put in his place
>Can't aim too far ahead cause things could be rushed
>And most likely needs to end on a big battle

Honestly, the best place for an ending would be after Mel killed Fraudrin, but that's way too much shit to put even into a 2 cour.
Mel's death would be a good stopping point lengthwise, but it's an awful point in the story to just leave people for years.
>>
>>155941601
This is a destiny paralell thing too. Harlequin, the Fairy King and Diane, giant prodigy fell in love the same way Gloxinia, Fairy King and Dolor, giant prodigy fell in love.
>>
File: 1452798770732.jpg (65KB, 513x505px) Image search: [Google]
1452798770732.jpg
65KB, 513x505px
>>155940244
>implying the Nazis hated other races

https://endchan.xyz/.media/3a867a8ad01b690ce5b440448ae7f091-videomp4.mp4
>>
>>155940824
She blames him for the forest getting destroyed.
>>
>>155941966
Either 3 cour, or Mel dying, with him smiling in purgatory as the last scene. Or anime original end.
>>
>>155940958

Yes, he is the grandpa of the 10C. The guy already has one foot on the grave.
>>
>>155942215
>300 chapters later finally depetrified
>talks things out and decides to join the good guys
>suddenly dies of old age
>>
File: image.png (94KB, 751x310px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
94KB, 751x310px
>>155942079
>>
Why keep gowther imprisoned if Zeldris can kill him anyway and obviously isnt there to catch him alive
Thread posts: 218
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.