[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. What did I think of it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 21464.jpg (78KB, 952x536px) Image search: [Google]
21464.jpg
78KB, 952x536px
Just finished this. What did I think of it?
>>
You thought it had a GOAT opening.
>>
You thought Chiyuki was cute.
>>
>>155899023
You're goddamn right I did.
>>
>>155899004
You thought it was shit.
>>
I'm pretty sure akira toriyama watched this show.
>>
You thought it didnt have enough Nona
>>
>>155899776
It wasn't the best, but I don't regret watching it.
It was definitely better than The Lost Village.
>>
>>155899004
You thought the mouths being so low made them look like monkeys.
>>
>>155902803
I honestly thought Decim looked like a horse.
>>
>>155902741
We should never talk about mayoiga
>>
>>155899004
You thought the original short was better.
>>
You thought it needed a second cour.
>>
>>155902741
That's a low hurdle.
>>
>>155903482
I think it was pretty good but thats the last thing it needs
>>
>>155903476
It wasn't. The story was incredibly basic even for a Twilight Zone type story.
I'm glad they fleshed it up for the TV show.
>>
>>155903577
I didn't say second season
>>
You thought while the original premise was great, especially the first 4 episodes, the world building was ultimately lacking and the rest of the cast was very underused. For that matter Chiyuki's arc was poorly developed and deserved more proper thought and a stronger concept. A solid 8/10, since the first four episodes were too good to score the show as a 7/10.
Also all the girls were best girl.
But that's just your opinion.
>>
>>155899004
It wasn't as smart as it was pretending to be. In fact it was pretty fucking stupid.
>>
Was okay. Expected edgy teen bullshit, but it did have a somewhat deep story. solid 6/10
>>
>>155903646
>the world building was ultimately lacking and the rest of the cast was very underused
best way to sum it up
>>
File: 1352614443291.jpg (24KB, 236x234px) Image search: [Google]
1352614443291.jpg
24KB, 236x234px
>"humans are dying at a faster rate now so we are very busy"
>mfw KIRA
>>
>>155903646
The premise is pretty bad. It creates impossible moral conundrums and the writers make the most it, but it gets old fast.
I'm glad that the judging system being completely retarded is acknowledged as a massive plot point
>>
>>155903754
As edgy as it was at times, the detective and student story actually hurt.
>>
>>155904305
I'm glad they only went with one edgy game, and they mention that it's unusual.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.