[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: Kiznaiver.png (164KB, 250x375px) Image search: [Google]
Kiznaiver.png
164KB, 250x375px
What went wrong?
>>
Definitely not Nori-chan, because she was the cutest.
>>
The two main characters are the most stale characters in the whole show.
>>
The plot didn't go anywhere.
>>
>>155888251
Nothing, it was a masterpiece
>>
Okada
>>
Trigger's style didn't work well with Okada's style, and I personally don't think her drama did the scifi aspect justice and vise versa.

It's not terrible, more of a letdown. But it was okay enough not to deserve the hate it gets.
>>
>>155888251
best girl didn't end with main character.
>>
>>155888251
Nothing, just like nothing went right, Kiznaiver will be forever the standard 7/10 anime.
>>
>>155888251
It needed another 13 episodes, and the ending was a dud.
>>
>>155892903
Tenga was a better fit. There was no reason for Chidori to be infatuated with a boring autist other than muh childhood friend drama.
>>
Its pretty good, lay your hands on me is a killer anime song

r/a/dio hit number 1
>>
>>155888251
They didn't sell me on the MCs love for that other chick.
>>
>>155888251
Chidori
>>
>>155891657
This. Everything was fine except for the script
>>
Not enough character development.
>>
>>155888251
Good Idea, Weak execution. Main problem was pacing towards the end. Could have used maybe 4 more episodes to give more value to the bonds of the main cast, maybe with more subtle setup toward the ending.

That said, it was my favorite series last year.
>>
The definition of a 5/10
>>
>>155888251
It carried on after episode 7 provided a perfect ending, and shifted its focus to things I didn't care about.
>>
>Shitnaiver
>Memeyoiga
>IBO
2016 was a rough year for Okada. Will she ever recover?
>>
The bait-and-switch they pulled with Maki was awful.
>she's crazy and she killed someone!
>lol just kidding
>I'm crazy and I'm going to rape you!
>lol just kidding
>>
>>155892906
>nothing went right
>7/10
>>>/mal/
>>
>>155888251
Childhood friend lost.
But childhood friend won, the paradox was too much to handle, so the brain labeled the whole anime as "forgettable" to prevent further damage.
>>
>>155895956
>recover
IBO is one of the highest rated Mecha on MAL Anon. What are you implying? Really, though. The gunpla kits sold really damn well so that show might have made a good chunk of money even though having low ratings.
>>
It was "Do something!" the anime
>>
It was a masterpiece, I'll always remember the threads fondly. Remember when we realized we were the Kiznaivers?
>>
>>155888251
Not enough character development. And the pacing near the end didn't help either
>>
itai
>>
>>155899511
No please, we're over this.
>>
>>155888251
triggershit + okadashit = recipe for failure. Though the main ingredient is trigger alone, just look at little shill academia
>>
>>155888251
I liked it surprisingly, the only reason why others may not is because they expected grand level Kill La Kill tier or that they felt it could have been longer even though it costs a lot to produce an episode of Anime.
>>
>>155898973
Nisekoi did the same thing in the same year. Big deal.
>>
>>155895210
Agreed but then again 12 episodes is standard now a days unless another season is announced. But it would have been expensive in Kiznaivers case.
>>
>>155888251
Not enough cours.
>>
>>155888251
Okada
>>
>>155899554
itai
>>
File: 1466902428865.jpg (87KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466902428865.jpg
87KB, 1280x720px
>>155888251
They failed to properly develop the sci-fi conspiracy plot and tie it in to the autists' pain issues. The final episode with Noriko blowing up the bridge and masked troopers everywhere was fun but stupid.
>>
>>155888251
All Trigger shows suck.
>>
It was a retarded project that never made any sense.
It was supposed to have battles and superpowers but the director thought it would be better scrap it and focus on Okada's melodrama
It wanted to be a character drama but the characters were shitty archetypes with no depth whatsoever
It was advertised hard on fujo magazines but it was all about pushing ill conceived het couples
It losing in sales and popularity against a joke series like Luluco despite the huge Aniplex shilling is the appropriate testament for this shit.
>>
>>155899963
>It was advertised hard on fujo magazines but it was all about pushing ill conceived het couples

I think this is one of the biggest head-scratching fumbles of this show.
>>
If you didn't drop it right after the "modern deadly sins are anime clichés" monologue you only have yourself to blame.
>>
>>155893769
it's a shame that the singer died after making that song
>>
>>155888251
BBS's vocalist died.
>>
File: HOLY SHIT.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
HOLY SHIT.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>155888251
Overshadowed by Luluco
>>
LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME
>>
>>155888251
>too short
>most of the summer the series took place in got skipped
>it never really did much with the whole "sharing pain" gimmick, at least not with physical pain
>yuta and hisomu were completely irrelevant
>honoka got too much development for how little episodes and how many characters there were
>chidori
>>
>>155888251
It could've been a melodramatic story about teenagers and their relationships with eachother

It could've been a weird sentai-like show where a bunch of teenagers are roped into a sci-fi conspiracy and have to figure it out

Instead it was somehow both and neither, what a clusterfuck.
>>
I was foolish and expected a Trigger like ending where they all combined minds, became one super empath being and absorbed the whole world's pain.
>>
File: Nico.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Nico.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>155888251
Worst girl won and >>155902826
, pretty much didn't lay their hands on them
>>
>>155902942
TAKE ON ME
TAKE ME ON
>>
>>155888251
Everything.
>>
>>155904269
ON ME TAKE
ON TAKE ME
>>
>>155907807
I'LL BE GONE
DOOODOOODOODOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>155888251
thought it was perfect. one of my fav melodramas of all time.
>>
>>155888251
Okada shitty drama, the ending killed the show for me. Think about it, the whole thing was a set up because the adults wanted to help Nori to get over her autism. Bo one believed in muh peace through sharing pain, yet for the whole show Nori couldn't stop babbling about it. It made her look fucking stupid.
The show should had been a SoL series with the characters trying to understand each other, with the ending being about them realizing they became good friends because they took the time to know each other.
>>
>>155892903
but she did
>>
Why does every Okada written thing have girls getting NTR'd?
>>
>>155910086
Cheating and love polygons are the meat and potatoes of a melodrama.
She really should fuck off to writing soap operas for middle aged women with nothing better to do.
>>
>>155888251
Nothing went wrong, I found it fun and entertaining.
>>
For a series about broken people coming to understand each other forcibly, pretty much everyone was normal except for 1 kid who was only abnormal due to a plot device.
>>
Pretentious (and i'm using that correctly). The pretentiousness is simply an avenue for the shitty forced love pentagon with the fucking conclusion that people can be friends without being physically fucking connected, WOW WHAT A FUCKING REVALATION.

It's a show for autistic people.
>>
>>155888251
Trigger.
>>
File: careful.jpg (23KB, 124x400px) Image search: [Google]
careful.jpg
23KB, 124x400px
>>155899342
>MAL
>>
>>155888251
Your mom didn't abort you.
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.