[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it is been a year I called it from episode 1.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: CUCK.png (3MB, 1916x2132px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.png
3MB, 1916x2132px
>it is been a year
I called it from episode 1.
>>
Great show
>>
>>155886343
Decent show.

No matter what the NTR shitposters say.
>>
>>155886343
Still not sure why anyone thinks this is NTR when they never showed any type of romantic interest in each other. Not sure why people think she should have saved herself for 20 years for a guy she knew in elementary school.
>>
>>155886343
Would the reactions have been the same if a certain word isn't trending at the time?
>>
>>155886343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
>>155886343
>I called it from episode 1
Anyone could have since the manga was already way pas this when it got adapted.

>>155886649
Was nice until episode 7-8, then it went to shit, and I don't really care about the NTR.
>>
Boku dake ga netorareta machi
>>
Best show of 2016. Nothing has topped it this year so far, either.
>>
>>155886714
>Not sure why people think she should have saved herself for 20 years for a guy she knew in elementary school.
Because /a/ is full of waifufags whose expectations of women are warped entirely from unrealistic anime girls
>>
>>155886714
>buh buh but MUH PROMISED ONE
>>
>>155886343
Wasn't this the result of a massive time travel retcon that changed everything for the better except that she never meet him?
>>
>>155886714
because /a/ is not full of rational people
>>
>>155886343
You didn't call shit anon, we already knew what was gonna happen since the manga was already past that point.
>>
>>155886714
>Still not sure why anyone thinks this is NTR when they never showed any type of romantic interest in each other.
well they're kids, that's as romantic as it gets, and I dont know about you but if I was that girl, the mc is basically my knight in shining armor.
but yeah. my problem with the show is somehow she came back and marry the ex-trap. shit made no sense to me. the husband should have been a no-name.. i guess this is where /a/ calls it NTR, but knowing /a/ they would have call it NTR regardless even if the husband was a noname
>>
>>155886343
fuck off ESL kun
>>
>>155886746
>having a girlfriend to read that shit
wew
>>
File: erased.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
erased.webm
3MB, 960x540px
I was waiting to post this one again
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.