[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Violet Evergarden

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 0CJeDetA45Q.jpg (43KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
0CJeDetA45Q.jpg
43KB, 600x315px
Your favorite studio fucks up production while being unable to finish production of 2-3 shows until deadline. Meanwhile, Kyoani finished their last show 3 months ago and still have (at least) 3 months to polish every inch of this. So tell me, how it can NOT become the best anime of all time. Protip: you can't.
>>
I can't refute that, OP. KyoAni does it again. FUCK, HOW DO THEY KEEP WINNING?
>>
>>155867550
I completely agree with you OP, it will be as good as Kyokai no Kanata was a Bakemonogatari-killer.
>>
>The story revolves around Auto Memory Dolls; dolls initially created by a scientist to assist his blind wife write her novels, and later rented out to other people who needed their services. While the initial function of these Auto Memory Dolls is only to generate voices into text, a second group of people created a company that rented out beautiful talented women who, while having the same function as the original Auto Memory Dolls, also can perform military-related tasks.
>scientifically engineered superbeings in the form of cute girls
This is right up my alley. And I don't even like kyoani that much.
>>
>>155867872
This sounds too chuuni to be a good anime.
But the truth is - MC is completely normal woman which makes everything much more realictic.
>>
>>155867550

When you put no effort into the script and have no plot to begin with, you get left with more time for other things.
>>
>>155867872
This actually sounds good.
>>
>>155868565
Sounds like a total clusterfuck to me
>>
>>155868909
I don't see how.
>>
>>155869072
What kind of a story do you see coming out of that?
>>
>>155869121
Mature, realistic and much less cringeworthy than anything about highschoolers.
>>
>>155869237
>Mature, realistic

ok
>>
>>155867913
>have no plot
Having no plot isn't a flaw. In fact, most of the shows that try to follow a plot fails miserably, there's only a few shows in a whole decade that has a good, convincing plot, the rest are all trash, like the people who watch them and think they're watching a masterpiece.
>>
But my favorite studio is making
>5 anime series
>2 movies
>Bunch of Ads projects
>And premium games
All in the same year.
How can LazyAni even compete with just two or three series anime per year?
>>
File: Sameface.jpg (151KB, 1519x975px) Image search: [Google]
Sameface.jpg
151KB, 1519x975px
I like a decent chunk of kyoani works but I wish they would stop using the same fucking faces
Somehow k-on being the predecessor has more variety than all these newer kyoani shows
>>
>>155871765
>they would stop using the same fucking faces
They just did it last season. Now go choke on a dick just for being a blind idiot.
>>
>>155870550
Like hyouka.
>>
>>155871915
Did it had a plot? It just felt like a SoL.
>>
>>155867550
As much as I appreciate Kyoani's consistently great production values, there are things I value besides that.
I really wanted to like Maidragon and HIbike but they were just not my thing.
>>
>>155867872
Isn't this a ripoff of Gunslinger Girl?
>>
>>155867550
>how it can NOT become the best anime of all time. Protip: you can't.
Whatever the plot, they always make the show boring and full of emotive shit.
Sure I can turn off my brain to watch some shows that you are meant to watch without thinking, but kyoani tries to put their forced drama shit into everything hoping to sound deep and end up cancelling out any merit that the series could otherwise have.
Even in fucking Maid Dragon, which was a comedy, they managed to fit a lot of overly emotional drama.
It only gets worse because they only adapt shit source material. Who would want to get an anime adaptation of kyoani anyways if they'll just butcher your work? If the secondaries like the anime, they won't like the source material because it's so different. Meanwhile people who might've liked the source material will never read it because they didn't like the anime and have no reason to bother with the source material of something they didn't like.
>>
File: 2003 called.jpg (878KB, 2793x3717px) Image search: [Google]
2003 called.jpg
878KB, 2793x3717px
>>155867872
>scientifically engineered superbeings in the form of cute girls

It does look pretty good though.
>>
>>155872083
The main character writes letters.
>>
>>155872278
With a giant battle axe?
>>
>>155872370
Using the blood of her enemies?
>>
>>155867872
>dolls initially created by a scientist to assist his blind wife write her novels. While the initial function of these Auto Memory Dolls is only to generate voices into text,

Who creates a humanoid robot just for something a simple speech to text program can do?
>>
>>155872401
The scientist used text to speech thing as excuse to make a sexbot for himself.
There's probably some specific words (think like "ok google") that activate her sexbot mode.
If anything I expect good doujins based on this series.
>>
>>155867872
Let me guess; they are built to have emotions to supplement a moral compass but are purposefully told not to express any on the battlefield for whatever control-related reason.
>>
Might be KyoAnis final chance to redeem itself
>>
>>155871533
What is the studio name?
>>
File: akko_sad.jpg (192KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
akko_sad.jpg
192KB, 1920x1080px
So when are we getting subs for this? When are blurays released?
>>
>>155867550
Anyone who doesn't think KyoAni is blatantly the most talented studio is retarded.

There are other top tier ones like Shaft, but KyoAni can't be matched.
>>
>>155873454
What are you talking about?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.