[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there will never be a Mahoyo anime by Kyoani >it will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1478897139555.jpg (346KB, 1600x1461px) Image search: [Google]
1478897139555.jpg
346KB, 1600x1461px
>there will never be a Mahoyo anime by Kyoani
>it will never air the same season as Shaft's Fate Extra for next level funposting
Why live?
>>
>>155852928
VN was meh tho.
>>
File: alice 2.png (213KB, 387x490px) Image search: [Google]
alice 2.png
213KB, 387x490px
>>155852972
>>
>>155852928
You better like F/GO because the best we're ever going to get is a collab.
>>
>so bad it nearly killed typemoon and the nasuverse until grand order came along
>>
>>155853188
Yep, unfortunately powerlevelfags make up the majority of TMfags and Mahoyo didn't pander to them much, while FGO is powerlevelfaggotry.
>>
>13 episodes of Aoko, Alice and Soujuurou drinking tea, arguing about what to order for take-out and magic antics.

I would actually watch that.
>>
>>155853032
Yeah you faggots are praising it because of the nice visuals, but just it's just a shallow carbon copy of f/sn and nothing else.
>>
>>155853305
They don't really have much common.
>>
>>155853359
>dumb mc
>bitchy heroine
>school setting
>magic/power level bullshit
>pretentious philosphy
>same company
>same writer

Yeah really, they don't have much in common.
>>
>>155853520
Yep, you're right. Fate, Tsukihime, Mahoyo, and KnK are all just carbon copies of each other.
>>
>>155852928
>Type-Moon work adapted by Kyoani
How about no. Shaft would be a far better choice, in fact the nature of VNs would make them the ideal studio. Lots of words, borderline slideshow, it just works.
>>
>>155853627
>it just works.
Evidenced by all the great VN adaptations Shaft has done.
>>
Now that Roa was killed. Which Servant is going to kill these characters in Fate timeline?
>>
>>155854289
>roa was killed
Wait. What?
>>
>>155854414
Dantes killed him. Nasu realized Dantes was actually popular so now he's milking the shit out of him.
>>
>>155854289
Aoko can kill Servants.
>m-muh A rank magic resistance
Magic Bullets can kill through blunt force trauma alone.
>>
>>155855775
Aoko will just be fodder to someone backstory like happened to Roa.
>>
File: 1328195001166.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1328195001166.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>Nasu decides to just sit on his ass nowadays milking Fate and playing D&D with other industry nerds instead of fleshing in new material all of which is based on his chuuni journal from highschool

On one hand, I can't blame him for taking the path of least resistance and just taking all the NEETbux out of otaku's clammy, moist hands

on the other hand I WANT MORE MS. BLUE YOU LAZY BASTARD
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.