[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one date a clock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: mpv-shot0029.jpg (155KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0029.jpg
155KB, 1280x720px
How does one date a clock?
>>
File: 32.jpg (237KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
32.jpg
237KB, 1920x1080px
>>155850673
>>
>>155850673
Gets my gears rotating
>>
File: 1489727729851.png (91KB, 375x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489727729851.png
91KB, 375x316px
Is this anime shit? I like it but I feel like it's shit
>>
You spin me right round, baby (like a precision instrument)
>>
>>155850894
You are not wrong.
>>
>>155850894
Ignore retards like >>155850894
If you like it, it's good for you in some way and that's all that matters
Saying "I like a show, but it's shit" is retarded contradictory bullshit born from a retarded culture of people wanting to act like super mature objective critics with refined tastes only to end up looking like clowns with their desperation to call stuff shit
>>
>>155850894
Probably just how its drawn, but apparently that's how they look like in the light novel lol
So far I like it but
Just ignoring how its drawn
>>
I found the premise of rebuilding the earth as a giant clockwork utterly ridiculous, but interesting enough. My issue with the show is the whole shota/sexbot angle and it really turns me off.
>>
>>155850894
It's pure shit.
>>
>>155852113
There is a girl with a big manly bodyguard for the female audience.

There is a guy with a voluptuous girl(bot) for the male audience.

You are clearly fake and gay.
>>
>>155850673
Stick your cock in it.
>>
>>155852355
I actually think the girl and the bodyguard have been better than the boy and robot, but something interesting has still to happen.
If they took all the time spent on the sexbot blushing and talking about its master and spent it on world building and maybe explaining something about what's wrong with the thing that's wrong and why the wrongness requires a purge I'd been hooked already.
>>
>>155851804
not even close to how the LN drawn
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.