[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bell Mother Fucking Gary Sue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: Untitled.png (650KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
650KB, 1366x768px
Look at this motherfucker

He's worse than any MC in years. You all bitched about Kirito the Beater, yet Bell Cranel is more of a Gary Sue than Kirito could ever wish for.

First lets look at the special ability Bell just happens to develop. It's basically akin to Level Up Stats+++ and EXP 1000%. He is increasing his stats at a ridiculous rate as long as his heart is into it, which fortunately for a shounen hero is not in short supply.

He later gets a skill whose basic function "If you are in a bad situation, this skill will instakill anything". It's even a fucking laser beam. Are you fucking kidding me!?

He is also given a (presumably equivalent) lvl 99 weapon by his patron goddess, a legendary Dagger forged by the god of Smith herself, priceless and one of a kind. Paying for such a weapon would be impossible for Bell. The dagger is even more ridiculous because it becomes augmented with power the higher Bell's stats get, which with his special ability results in ridiculous power. He also happens upon what appears to be a great set of armor in a cheap junk pile at the Hephaestus store.

Then he just happens to be given an ancient very expensive grimoire that teaches him a quick to use magic spell.

Bell has also amassed more waifus than Kiritio ever could. Everyone wants his dick.
>>
>>155847416
SAO is not hated because of Kirito.

Also you sound like you've watched less than 100 anime series. If all this shit is so new to you, I suggest you keep lurking instead of making tl;dr blogposts.
>>
Reddit is that way, faggot
>>
File: Bell_Cranel.png (274KB, 812x676px) Image search: [Google]
Bell_Cranel.png
274KB, 812x676px
>>155847416
What do you expect? His grandfather is the king of the gods
>>
>>155847416
>Gary Sue

Then why does he lose all fights and even manage to be weaker than like all other top tier adventurer?
>>
>>155848122
Because he's a faggot and a masochist.
>>
>>155847605
>>155847847
>>155847928
>>155848122
Retards.
http://foolz.fireden.net/a/
>>
>>155847605
He probably mixed it up since both mc's have the same seiyuu and similarly annoying.
>>
So is this little faggot ever going to start picking up girls as per the title?

It seems like every one of his potential love interest has picked him up (Hestia, Aiz, Lili) instead of the reverse.
>>
>>155848612

Aiz never loved him.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (176KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
176KB, 1280x720px
>>155847416
All these modern generic nice guy self insert animeMC are cancer. All these animes have one thing in common, they rely on waifubait to carry the show, so the MC needs to be as generic as possible for people to self insert.

Say what you want about Naruto, but there was a time when the MC actually carry the show, and one can identify various MCs based on their silhouette alone
>>
>>155848752
>Say what you want about Naruto, but there was a time when the MC actually carry the show
Naruto only "carried the show" in the sense that he wasn't as bad as Sasuke. He was pretty damn generic.
>>
>>155848752
>modern
Stopped reading there. You're probably like 15 if you think it's new
>>
>>155848752
>generic MCs are cancer
>this dumb, spiky-haired, big-eater, determined underdog MC carried his battle shounen series, though!
>>
>>155847416
Couldn't agree more.
Not even hestia could raise the bar, bell is insufferable
>>
>>155847416
Stale pasta
>>
I find the show itself a bit lacking, but it’s OKAY. I really DO like Bell’s character design and I like the fact that he does seem to have girl/shyness troubles. I would definitely like, however, if it actually made a significant impact in how he communicated such that it could lead to character development instead of just him powering through everything.
>>
>>155848524
It was weird seeing it every time I go to the archives, I felt like I had to do something.
>>
>>155848894
Seriously, I hope he was being sarcastic.
>>
What would an original non-boring MC be like in a battle fantasy show?
>>
>>155847416
He's not insufferable because I want to fuck him as well
>>
>>155848752
I agree with the waifubait and self insert Main Cuck, but Naruto barely carried his show, in fact he didn't lost his place as a main character to Sasuke because the show had his name on it otherwise he would have gotten Gundam Seed Destinyed like Shin got with Kira.
>>
>>155848122

Because Bell's strength is also his weakness.

He can rise in levels faster than anyone, but because his only special ability is that he can level up faster, he doesn't actually have any specializations or trained abilities appropriate for his level. So its easy to underestimate what level he actually is, but if you compare him to someone actually of equal level to him he is weaker.

Think of him like someone who uses a cheatcode to skip to the next area and start at the level for it, but ends up having skipped out on all of the rewards and items that normally would have been gained in the process.
>>
Bell is really cute though
>>
Is Beru the cutest male MC?
>>
Bell is literally the fated hero though.
Also, none of that shit is at all that impressive in the higher levels. Although a level 5 Bell will easily be on par with a level 6 Aiz.
>>
>>155847416
Why do yuricucks bully Bell?
>>
>>155851591
Because he will make the dyke elf straight.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>155847416
>finish anime
>post thread
>of all fucking times OP posts this shitty pasta
>my fucking face when
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>155853516
why do you think I remembered to post this
>>
You don't understand, though.

Kirito's purpose was to be a cool "gamer" to show the gamers could be cool n edgy too and fuck bitches.

Bell's purpose is literal shounen becoming more and more manly, instead of that weak dude in the beginning of the novel.
It is a bad jap take on greek epic and I fucking love it.
God damn, I had a raging erection at the minotaurus battle.
>>
File: wojak3.jpg (10KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wojak3.jpg
10KB, 205x246px
>>155853845
Because your a faggot who probably has a hestia bodypillow.
>>
>>155847416
The difference is that bell seems like he's actually trying to help people. If he doesn't know how strong he is, it's because of his innocence or naivety.

People hate kirito because of the edginess -- acting like everything is a hassle or they're better off without him etc etc. Then he effortlessly saves the day anyway; so it's all just brooding for the sake of making him look even smarter and cooler.

Of course we're still just talking about which shit smells the least. The naive do-gooder MC is plenty overdone too.
>>
File: image.png (766KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
766KB, 1024x768px
>>155847416
>everyone wants his dick
>>
>>155848752
Naruto didnt need waifu bait he had yaoibait
>>
Bell-Sama!!
>>
>>155856244
>Ywn be nervous while Hermes is having his way with you in bed.
>>
>>155847416
bell is cute I don't care
>>
>>155847416
>series has so many best girls
>even has best boy
>some fag still complains and compares it to babbys first entry level isekai
it never ends
>>
>>155849603
GS
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.