[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´m missing Fuuka :(

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: Download.jpg (119KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Download.jpg
119KB, 800x450px
>>
>>155843158
I watched the first episode of this and read the first few chapter but she seemed like an obnoxious cunt. Glad she got trucked, desu.
>>
>>155843495
She didn't in the anime
>>
Who is Seo's best girl of all time?
>>
>>155844633
This one
>>
>>155843158
Fuck off.
>>
>>155844531
Wasn't that kinda the big twist of the manga? What did they do with that?
>>
>>155844857
Yuu was with Kyouki at that point instead of Fuuka like in the manga and it tuned into a standard love triangle drama after nearly being trucked.
>>
>>155844919
It's a huge plot point to just straight up remove. Was there any kind of shitstorm about it?
>>
>>155843158
Keep trying, truck-kun.
>>
>>155845084
Manga readers that were waiting for it were a bit mad
>>
>>155845084
A little bit but nobody watched it anyway and the story is probably better like that
>>
>>155845156
>>155845121
Yeah. I skipped the anime too and sounds like it was a good choice. I just find it shitty to change the original material for little to no reason.
>>
>>155843495
She was only obnoxious for the like the first episode before she and Yuu really knew each other. Honestly, that's more realistically written than a girl just randomly falling head over heels in love with a stranger like some kind of poorly written Mary Sue. Other than that she's a really sweet girl. I have no idea why so many people fucking hate her so much. It doesn't even seem like they're mad about a major element of the manga not happening, they're just mad that she didn't die because they because they hate her as a character. I can usually respect most people's opinions on who they think is the best/worst girl in a series. But the people who hate on Fuuka, I just can't fucking understand it.
>>
>>155845224
Well it works as a self contained story I guess. It makes sense in the manga as her death becomes the driving force of the band, but throwing it in at episode 10 would mean there is no conclusion since Yuu mopes around for like 30 chapters afterwards.
>>
File: fuuka optionsC.jpg (125KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
fuuka optionsC.jpg
125KB, 640x1024px
>>155844633
It probably was Fuuka(1)
>>
>>155845316
Honestly I think the last few episodes are basically that chapter when Yuu imagines his life if Fuuka never died. It makes for a good ending for the season, because like you said the death couldn't be resolved with so few episodes left. If for whatever reason they decide to do a season 2, everything could still be 100% faithful to the manga if they confirm the last two and a half episodes as a dream sequence. A new season should be enough to introduce Fuuka 2 and give the anime a satisfying ending that's faithful to the manga.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (82KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
82KB, 1280x720px
Fuuka is too cute. I just fucking love her smile. Fucking look at it. Tell me you wouldn't protect that smile.
>>
>>155845770
>You'd look better with darker hair and bigger breast

God, my liver just imploded between my lungs, who did that deserve a cookie, damn that quite brutal.
>>
File: consider.png (575KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
consider.png
575KB, 640x1024px
>>155847621
>who did that deserve a cookie
thanks!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.