[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I see /a/ making their Goblin and Berserk thread from time to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170413_174341.jpg (158KB, 600x668px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170413_174341.jpg
158KB, 600x668px
I see /a/ making their Goblin and Berserk thread from time to time but does /a/ not like or read Helck?
If you did read a few chapters then dropped, then you should continue cause it's packed with some heavy feels, one of those don't judge by its cover kind
>>
File: 1476473572499.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1476473572499.png
317KB, 796x712px
>>155827127
It's too much feels for anon to discuss.
Doesn't mean it's not appreciated.
>>
>>155827127
The series is still good, but Rello´s death killed the hype. It needs an anime or something similar, yesterday the 9th volume went out in the shops and managed to reach the 53 ranking in sales, it needs to get higher.
>>
>>155827127
After all the despair and feels of the flashback arc, it has kinda gotten pretty boring.
>>
You must not have been here when the translator first got to it, and updates were frequent. shit was crazy, as good as kaguya threads
>>
>>155827318
>Rello dead
Has anyone died in this series? Yall can't spot a shit manga to save your life. Ill give you a hint if it calls itself a tragedy and no one dies and you know everyones going to get saved in the end, its a piece of shit.
>>
>>155827127
I do read it, although I kinda prefer earlier chapters and Anne adventures to what's going on now. It is very good still, but maybe not quite as charmful.
>>
>>155827473
How embarrassing, anon.
>>
>>155827533
who's dead?
>>
>>155827512
I want them to go on another journey with more characters, but this may very well be the end.
>>
>>155827127
lurk more
>>
>>155827430
Well, in the app the chapters with the most comments are the one when Anne reveals her true identity, the "Let´s save the humans" one and Helck´s "I simply ignored it"

The flashback chapters have the normal amount except for the one where Alicia tells Helck to always keep smiling.
>>
>>155827568
The original translator for helck. He disappeared and we stopped getting translations for awhile which killed a lot of the hype.
>>
>>155827784
We had like 3 or 4 chapters each few days, it was amazing.
>>
I hope rello has it good in Gensokyo
>>
One problem that I have with the series is that it revealed to many things in one go:
-The will of the world
-The ancients
-The origin of the people of the empire
>>
>>155827127
If you lurked more you'd know there's a thread every time a new chapter is translated.
>>
lurk more, newfag
>>
>>155827127
I'm just not interested.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.